Old 05-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #241
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
mmm...hmmm....okay honey...the only problem is...I don't see Zimmy ...what I see is you bouncing off the walls as usual ...I'm just wondering when the hungry, horny part starts

you are just waiting to take advantage of me arent ya? do you ever feel like that??
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #242
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
you are just waiting to take advantage of me arent ya? do you ever feel like that??
Taking advantage of you honey? Whatever are you talking about?

*hiding chocolate syrup and whipped cream behind my back....and nudging ropes back under the bed with my toe...*

I just want to make sure you get a good night's rest honey....
Old 05-09-2010, 08:18 PM   #243
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Taking advantage of you honey? Whatever are you talking about?

*hiding chocolate syrup and whipped cream behind my back....and nudging ropes back under the bed with my toe...*

I just want to make sure you get a good night's rest honey....

you lie woman...me resting is NOWHERE on your mind you little freak!!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #244
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
you lie woman...me resting is NOWHERE on your mind you little freak!!
Ummm....well.....what if we compromise? You just lay there on your back....and don't you worry about a thing...
Old 05-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #245
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Ummm....well.....what if we compromise? You just lay there on your back....and don't you worry about a thing...
HONEY!!!! i feel like i need to ..you making me feel so dirty...........should i be in middle of bed????????

*wondering if i set sensor on *
Old 05-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #246
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
HONEY!!!! i feel like i need to ..you making me feel so dirty...........should i be in middle of bed????????

*wondering if i set sensor on *
The middle works just fine ...and if you're having fun acting all innocent, then you just go ahead with that baby....

*smacking Scoote's butt* Now quit stalling and get in bed!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #247
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
The middle works just fine ...and if you're having fun acting all innocent, then you just go ahead with that baby....

*smacking Scoote's butt* Now quit stalling and get in bed!

honey you keep that up people are gonna

putting out bowls of for the other roomies.

say goodnight honey--ill be in there---> waiting
Old 05-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #248
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:

say goodnight honey--ill be in there---> waiting
Goodnight hunies and homies

*chasing Scoote into the bedroom*
Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 AM   #249
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Honies and Homies, for freyja this morming the music is Gloria Estefan Turn The Beat Around [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hVbE8wJ-U0"]YouTube- Gloria Estefan performing Turn the Beat Around[/nomedia]

If this doesn't put some shake in her hips I give up. It's Monday folks

Breakfast is on, eggs, ham, crispy hash browns, home made bread, juice, coffee, Dr Pepper for Scoote.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #250
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hazelnut and dancing to the music

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Good morning Honies and Homies, for freyja this morming the music is Gloria Estefan Turn The Beat Around YouTube- Gloria Estefan performing Turn the Beat Around

If this doesn't put some shake in her hips I give up. It's Monday folks

Breakfast is on, eggs, ham, crispy hash browns, home made bread, juice, coffee, Dr Pepper for Scoote.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Musicman
Love that YouTube..GREAT CHOICE****...Uh huh, I like it, that's the way, I like it..What a great way to start my day. .It's 3:30 AM...

Thank musicman..looking for the pot marked hazelnut..Ahhhhhhhh. Watching that video again.

Goood Morning America, and Jack across the way in UK, those in Canada and knowing freja will be rockin on.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:55 AM   #251
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

*freyja comes down the hall and dances into the kitchen, oh yessssss, that is THE music to get it on this morning.

Thank you musicman for a fab choice. i have it cranked up on You Tube
sorry if i wake the others in the house.

Monday, oh musicman, it's okay. The sun is shining and i am sure it must be shining all across Canada today! A glorious spring morning.

Yum, hazelnut coffee - i think i will mosey on over to the pot with my beeeeg mug and fill it up. Gonna let the caffeine do its magic before i dig into the breakfast foods.

cheers y'all
have a great day!!

*speaking of spring, i put a new pic in my gallery....will have to rotate the images, since my space is limited. Best see it while it's still available lol

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:05 AM   #252
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hello faithful Tommi and freyja, I thought that song selection would hit the right spot. I laid in bed at 3:30 trying to think of the right song for today.

Hope you both have a great day, yes freyja the sun is shining but it is still Monday

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #253
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning hunies and homies

I see the early morning shift has already been in...and Music has left us a lovely breakfast as always! Think I'll have an extra big serving of those crispy hashbrowns this morning, maybe an egg...and of course the big cup of coffee....better put on a fresh pot too!

Glad to see our early birds were dancing away...lucky Freyja with two nice butches to dance with!

I'm trying to be productive today...laundry going, kitty boxes cleaned (ew), logged in and working away for my paying job ....did I mention that I love working from home? Just makes life so much simpler! My morning commute is 10 steps, and can be done in slippers...doesn't get much better than that.

Hope all of the kitchen dwellers have a lovely day today...the sun is out here, but still cold. Hoping I can get outside soon to do some weeding...before they take over....

love you baby...
Old 05-10-2010, 08:03 AM   #254
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Good 'Morning' Cafe Dwellers a big hug for all the 'Honeys' & 'Homies'

Another beautiful sunny day here in Florida ... I wish you all a wonderful n productive day!

~Kat~
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:18 AM   #255
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning! Well I had to cut down to one cup a day. It really sucks because I love really strong rich African Kitamu made with my Tassimo machine. It was a trade off. I could have switched to decaf but decided to enjoy that one beautiful cup in the morning.

All this talk about bacon and tomatoes, peanut butter cookies... makes me pout. I had to make lots of great changes so maybe I can share some of those. I want to be healthy but refuse to give up full flavor.

So today it was farm fresh eggs- 2 white, 1 whole omelet with mushrooms and hot sauce. Toast made with Ezekiel sprouted bread with a dab of almond butter and honey. It was really yummy and filling.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #256
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

opps subscribing and my java not working.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #257
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Good morning! Well I had to cut down to one cup a day. It really sucks
Welcome Sachita...and that would definitely suck! I try to keep it down to 3 or 4 cups a day

Good morning Kat....I see you rubbing it in about your beach weather! I can't wait to get down there permanently!
Old 05-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #258
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

well hello to all the kitcheneers..yes Kat it is ANOTHER beautiful day in south florida...comfortable 82,sun shining,birds singing...it is nice huh

hell i thought i was on an island this morning,waking up to Gloria and the smell of wonderful food in the air

welcome Sachita...im a bad eater,(thats why i dont cook often)but im sure Jo there has all the healthy stuff you need!

MM...thanks again for always getting the kitchen going so early in the morning---u r awesome bro!

ok back to work for a minute! ttyl

btw...love you too babygirl!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #259
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Afternoon people of the kitchen!

<isn't this just THE best room in dah house?>

Welcome Sachita - the food is healthy here. It's all about moderation.
Eat like the French do and savour the tastes of the earth.

Yes dancing was fun this morning.....i wonder, will there be any music happening after dinner for our later kitchen folks.

Ohhhhhhhhh Musicman - hellooooooooooo? What say you?

Well it's mid afternoon and the need for caffeine has made it as a priority to-do.....
off to take my beeeeeg purple mug and fill it up with some liquid gold.

Happy afternoon all.

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #260
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good evening hunies and homies

I can't decide what to make for dinner tonight (must be Monday...)

While I figure this out I'm whipping up a batch of deviled eggs (just suddenly in the mood for those)...maybe some nice olives, a little cheese and crackers, some veggies with a little ranch to dunk them in....

Anybody in the mood for anything in particular?