Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pillow Princess

I read someone mentioning this in the stone thread and I quite like the term. Although I sometimes refer to myself as "fuck dolly" as a joke.

I am not a stone femme. To my own understanding that's an ID for iether sexually stone femmes or stonefemmes. I am neither.

However I go through fabulous periods of being a complete pillow princess/fuck dolly and I love it. I'm multi-orgasmic, squirty, messy, loud, scratchy, grabbing, occasionally with tears from how completely turned inside out I am from the cluster orgasms.

I personally love the periods of pillow princess I go through. I'm also a quite capable dominant pillow princess. I've tied my partners up, whipped their backs and asses for being filthy, horrible, dirty minded, nasty... and then when I undo them, they grab me, pin me down with the weight of their bodies, wrap an lovely arm around my back and fuck the life out of me afterwards. It's a fun game.

Pillow Princess crown is fun to wear. I'm more than happy to bring them off after they've spent all that time enjoying themselves turning me into a sex-mess. Many of my partners don't to want to bother with reaching their bonna everytime afterwards but I'm more than happy to suck them off properly. Personally I still think that's still within the realm of Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

Some of them like a finger on their gspot when I suck them off, so it's not exactly stone. I'm happy with performing that ritual thanks. I'm fine with it not happening.

I'm not stone, but I love being a Pillow Princess/Fuck Dolly.

I'm not all the time... but it's a good 70-30 split. The other 30 percent is Holy Hell Domme Bitch, but I don't need to fuck anyone while I'm in that space. it's nice, but it's equally nice to just be a royal fucking nasty sadistic bitch and then, of course, hit the pillow...

Thought since there was space for expressing "other sexual ID's" I thought I'd speak up in defence of Pillow Bitch or Fuck Dolly or Pillow Princess...

I am also dying for a good shag at the moment so I'm funneling all that sexual energy someplace....
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote