Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #121
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Other than...

... the usual ten million things, I just can't believe "what I can't believe".

That is what is on my mind.

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:21 AM   #122
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

How some days I feel like this...

and some days I feel like this...

And I really wish I could make the icky days go away.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:36 AM   #123
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

I am thinking that 13 years ago my life was so different. I miss some things and am grateful to have outlived others. It's kind of funny, this sort of apathy that takes over. And then I saw this: and thought, "How funny to have the state of California randomly as a smilie." Then discovered it is a sock. Yup, that is the kind of day I am having.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:47 AM   #124
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

What was said between her and I this evening
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:56 PM   #125
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Tiger Balm can make your back smell like the spices in chai tea.... someone should make that scent as a perfume...
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:56 PM   #126
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Tiger Balm can make your back smell like the spices in chai tea.... someone should make that scent as a perfume...
Now that's a thought. I too like the scent of Tiger Balm, and your absolutely correct, it does smell like a spiced chai tea, wow, I knew the smell but could never pin point it.
As for my thought, I still wish Doll picked perfume again this year, instead of night wear, ~hush~ stop with the giggles of my old school pajama talk.
I still like flannel jammies!!!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #127
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Tutorials.......
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #128
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

twodaystilthanksgivingbreak
twodaystilthanksgivingbreak

And yes, I'm using that "new" math.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #129
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I want to see new moon again.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #130
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

a friend coming to town tomorrow for a few days yummie scented vegan lotion & a cup of coffee
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #131
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Holy mother of GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam Lambert just sang a BDSM song on the American Music Awards that was OVER THE FRIGGIN' TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth may have dropped open a few times! It was bold.....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #132
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

A lot lately.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:43 PM   #133
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

The short work week. *thumbs up* Too many smilies to go through to find a thumbs up. *chuckles* That's another one, though I guess it could also be *giggles*
Kosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #134
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I love it that my dogs sleep so sound!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #135
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Lately there always seem to be a million things on my mind. Dreams and possibilities, eventualities, what-if's, worries and even a few regrets. A lot of "I'm not good enough"s and now and then a few "I cant believe I did it"s. Every once in a while I get like this... Its my sign to myself that its probably time to reevaluate again, make sure that I am headed in the right direction. I have been doing that the last few weeks and I am starting to come to some conclusions.

So whats on my mind right now is a little like this....

I have always wanted to sing, since I was old enough to know I got to be something when I grew up it was always with my voice, a rockstar, a jazz singer, and when I matured and took a real look, a music teacher... a high school choir teacher to be exact. I decided that when I was in 9th grade, it never changed. I went on job shadows for that, I planned out college for that, and I started college for that. Then rebellion kicked in... I got married (to someone I shouldn't have, mostly because my parents hated him) and I had two beautiful kids, I quit school and I stayed at home to raise them. The ill fated marriage didn't last long, not quite 5 years. I got some help to go back to school... but only if I studied one of their approved programs, so it was Medical Reception for me. Work in that field is now hard to find... and I have never used the certification, I got my kids back from their dad, where they had lived while I was in school, and my mother suggested a fall back. Shes a teacher and she suggested that I work as a substitute educational assistant, the schooling I have provides the necessary credits for this position.

One day on the job working in the local high school was enough to bring back all the passion I have ever had for teaching and more! So now is where the hard part comes in. I have a goal... its the getting there that needs figured out.

When I took back my children, I also moved back in with my parents. My son is a special needs child and raising him on my own would not allow me to provide the extras that are so important to children, and the special attention he in particular needs. I talked to my mother about my desire we have agreed that I can stay with them for the next 4 to 5 years while I work and go to school to get my teaching certificate. Its going to be a long road but a very rewarding one.

This is the first time since I turned 18 that I have finally felt like my life is headed somewhere. It makes me very happy, but it has accentuated a missing element in my life. Someone to share my happiness with. My focus has been so much on my children and my home that I haven't had time or opportunity to be out and about... I know that somewhere there is someone perfected paired for me. I am just sometimes afraid that in my "one thing at a time" outlook to life, I might have walked right past them already.

When I do run into this person, I am sure it will be a head on collision, if not, I probably wont even notice... And most likely, they will be exactly the opposite of everything I think I want. Until then I guess I just keep fumbling through life. At least my feet are pointed in a general direction again.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 AM   #136
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
~hush~ stop with the giggles of my old school pajama talk.
I still like flannel jammies!!!
Shhhhh... *looks all around; nobody to overhear* come over here and I will tell you a lil secret.... *speaking very softly* when Gryph wears flannel, velour, fleece, anything like that, I cannot keep my hands off him. I have to pet him.... oh yeah *nods*

...........But then *she says normally* I have to pet the cats and the dog too, and for the same reason: they're sooo soft.

Flannel is just not about sex appeal, lol.... sorry, Blaze...
Old 11-23-2009, 02:36 AM   #137
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

Daddy had two clients at the house tonight. I am so proud of the work she does.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #138
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I miss her and wish she would be at home but nooo she is at work

my sister might be coming into town a day early and not alot is done at my house and my parents house in preparation for her arrival with her hooligans lol
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #139
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

YAAAY the Planet is back! or maybe that was just my puter, glitching? Glad to be able to post again, anyhow!
Old 11-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #140
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanksgiving dinner... and that I haven't started cooking it yet!!