Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #141
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

That reminds me Miss Jenn,

I need to go shopping for cooking stuff Thursday morning
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:56 PM   #142
Sassybren

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST Reputation

My love for the holidays and the joy I find in the kitchen cooking the comfort food of family tradition.
Thankful that the only time I have to act like I know my way around a kitchen is when I want to be there.

Bren
Sassybren is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassybren For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2009, 12:04 AM   #143
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Why in the hades am I still awake?

I need to be asleep but I am not tired maybe the nap today was NOT a good idea
Old 11-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #144
lee07

How Do You Identify?:
Androgynous
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

lee07 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Hiiiiiiii! I'm new here, friend of a friend of a friend... hehehehehe hows is going? <3 this
and..... so yeah.. i need help gettin around this place though. :/
i like making new friends too
Old 11-24-2009, 04:50 AM   #145
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

that i have 2 days and a wake up, then im heading up north for 5 days. although i will miss my boy, it will be a great trip.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #146
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee07 View Post
Hiiiiiiii! I'm new here, friend of a friend of a friend... hehehehehe hows is going? <3 this
and..... so yeah.. i need help gettin around this place though. :/
i like making new friends too

Lee, welcome to the planet. We're really a friendly, caring bunch once you get to know us. It doesn't matter how you got here......you're here and that's great. We're all learning to navigate around here as it's new to all of us. If you have questions, put them out there and I'm sure someone will supply the right answer.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #147
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Figuring out if I wanna go back to Wal Mart or not and see if they have a lighter color Polo shirt for me to get, but light colored shirts always show stains and I have stain issues
Old 11-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #148
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Went shopping. Can't find anything I like that will fit me. Grrrrrrrrr! Since WHEN did size 14 become extra-large?????
Old 11-24-2009, 04:04 PM   #149
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersuebee View Post
Went shopping. Can't find anything I like that will fit me. Grrrrrrrrr! Since WHEN did size 14 become extra-large?????
Not that long ago, they changed up sizes in some fits of clothing at many stores, I have the same issue with some shirts.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #150
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I have to make my famous greenbeans in mushroom soup caserole for T-day dinner. I think I am going to take a full Actos pill instead of a half a pill that day.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 AM   #151
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Ready to do some traveling.... Off to dallas tomorrow then down to houston... woot thanksgiving with friends, thankful I have those to escape to.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:52 AM   #152
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ya know? What is on my mind is that whatever I put HERE could ALso be posted in the Random Thoughts thread....cuz that's just how my mind works......

And I just heart Bon Jovi singing.....and he was oh so very flat! Or maybe their instruments were tuned sharp.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #153
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

On My Mind: a few questions...

Nothing anymore... or rather nothing I can say in a thread. I am sorry to whom ever I offeneded it will not happen again. My sincere apologies. peace and love

Smiles

Last edited by hottprof; 11-25-2009 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Someone was offeneded by my post. My sincere apologies. I will not post much anymore I am sorry.
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #154
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind right now?

Rude people in the grocery store when all I wanted is my meds;

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and coffee with my adopted family;

Being judged by ppl who don't know me - all started by gossip.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #155
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Grateful for all the shoppers today who CAN shop for dinner. So many who can't and so many who are scraping by.

Grateful for all the love in my life and another T-day that I am here. Blessings abound.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #156
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Matthew is on my mind today. Harley's son, for those of you that know him from the other site. Another brain tumor, a tumor on his back....the news is not good. Please say a prayer for them both.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #157
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Hoping this last conference of the day flies by. Thinking about making my Paula Dean specials: Pumpkin Cheesecake and Sweet Potato Balls.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #158
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaPartyTart View Post
Hoping this last conference of the day flies by. Thinking about making my Paula Dean specials: Pumpkin Cheesecake and Sweet Potato Balls.
can i come over?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #159
BellaOctober1

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

BellaOctober1 is on a distinguished road
Question

I'm new here...

Hi

Two weeks ago, my partner of 12 years (who is 12 years younger) told me she wants to be single again. She's not cheating..loves me to death..but midlife has hit and she's in love with her motorcycle and new friends. I think I became Hir security and Momma; and now she's ready to spread Hir wings and fly into the sunset.

We're going to remain good friends, but in the mean time I have to move out of our house; relocate (we work together) to another facility and start a new life.

People are really angry with Hir. I'm not. I really understand this scenario. I was there once too. And, in all honesty, I worked too hard at the relationship. This will be a nice break. Don't get me wrong. I'm dying inside. I just can't do anything about this..so why not use my energy to move forward?

Any of you ever break up a long term relationship and maintain a close friendship with that person? People think we're totally nuts.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #160
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

BellaOctober1,

No. It doesn't surprise me a bit. People are judgemental, esp. if they have no busy personal life. I think it angers them that they are not able to have a long term relationship. Or if they date infrequently. And when you break up, it is like a divorce. Some people choose sides. And some people totally walk away from both parties.

Just G,

Matthew will be in my prayers, as will be Harley. I know too much about cancer, and my hatred of it.

SuperFemme,

This year will be the first year that I am not serving the homeless. I usually do every year thru Bea Gaddy's organization or thru some local food bank/shelter like Our Daily Bread. This year I am just sending in two casseroles, and two salads. The need is greater than ever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: