Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #8281
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I really enjoy being single, but ultimately I would love to find someone to be with in a meaningful relationship. I have to say that busy family times really make me miss having someone there to help and just talk things through with. It can all be so overwhelming sometimes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #8282
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

I have been single for about 5 plus years now. As much as I would like a relationship, it will be hard. I care for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it is a full time job. Not sure many would understand.

But, it would be nice.
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #8283
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all the singles, one thing sucks about being single
Is that have vacation time and no one to spend it with
Old 06-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #8284
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
I have been single for about 5 plus years now. As much as I would like a relationship, it will be hard. I care for my mom who has Alzheimer's and it is a full time job. Not sure many would understand.

But, it would be nice.
I have a small daughter and I feel the same way. For any relationship to become serious, my daughter and I have to be a package deal. It certainly complicates things but I have hope.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #8285
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
I have a small daughter and I feel the same way. For any relationship to become serious, my daughter and I have to be a package deal. It certainly complicates things but I have hope.
Exactly. Mom is going no where anytime soon, as I am sure the case with your daughter. Children and in my case my mom, need a lot of attention and care. Should someone choose to be a part of this life, they could see the devotion one can have for another.

Peace,
Mick
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #8286
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMan View Post

But, it would be nice.
You'd be surprised how many people who are in the same position as you. I also take care of my Mom, but for different medical reasons. I moved to Mobile from Milwaukee to take care of both my parents. My dad had cancer and died a little over a year after the move. My mom cannot live by herself. It does get difficult to balance your personal life with your family commitments. I do agree it does get lonely at times. Honestly it is frustrating, but you got to do these things when someone in your family needs you. I wish I weren't single and I would love to be in a relationship with someone. I guess in time it will happen. Thank you for sharing your situation.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #8287
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

To all the singles with family situations that make getting into a relationship difficult I would like to give you some hope. There are people out there that wouldn't think twice about dating you whether it is a child or a parent that makes you a package deal. I know because I am one of those people so others must exist. I would NEVER date a femme or get into a long term relationship with one if she had a child and I wasn't ready to step up and have that child become a part of my life as well. I never understand butches that get into relationships with moms then get upset that she has a child. The same would hold true for anyone that was taking care of an adult family member for any reason! So never give up your special someone is out there. Might be right in front of your eyes or around the next corner you take or thread you post in.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #8288
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I am encouraged by this singles thread.

I am happy with myself, but it has been a while... and I wouldn't find someone to spend some of my time with. I have some special circumstances as well, and like to think someone out there would still be happy to be my butch. Time will tell.

Meanwhile, everyone have a great week!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2012, 06:33 AM   #8289
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation

Alix,
Your point is well taken and we singles would do well to remember this and be encouraged.
I have an amazing 8yo son whom I share with my ex-wife. Since he loves with me half-time, I do get a chance to date and maintain friendships, I'm lucky in that regard. But at this point I am clear I want more children so I do not even consider seriously anyone who doesn't already have children or who is not open to this--it can limit the pool but generally I think I benefit from the Butches with Babies/Kids thing...

(a thought for those of you caring for parents, often times the condition-specific local chapter --say Alzheimer's --will have a respite program to allow you to get out, take a break, whatever--for all of you, I now it's hard and devoted care, you have my support.)
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2012, 07:01 AM   #8290
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Good morning to all you singles,
I hope you are well and are ready to face the day. I woke up to my furry alarm clock, aka Connor my cat, and am not fully awake. That's alright, I am off to work at the library. I also would like to thank you for your support for my post concerning the care of my Mom. Have a great day.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 05:22 AM   #8291
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

Well, another day and well, I guess that's about it. LOL Another day!

Life is good and hope all of you enjoy your days today.

Seize the day!!!

Mick
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 02:49 PM   #8292
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Still single here lol anyway everyone have a good weekend
Old 06-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #8293
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Single like a one dollar bill.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #8294
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Well it looks like there are a few Butch or FTM singles out there, so my question is this where are the single Femmes? Can't we start a conversation? You'd think this thread would be full of activity. We can't all be as shy as I am.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #8295
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

That sounds like fun. I'm game.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #8296
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
That sounds like fun. I'm game.
Well that makes two of us. I think we should hang a banner that says "Party tonight!" See if anyone is interested.

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #8297
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going out tonight but I will check back and see if you all got a party going!! This femme is going out bowling. I will actually be cheerleading and NOT bowling. It's a tough job, but this femme is up for the challenge! lolol

Have a great evening singles!
Ruthie

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #8298
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
I'm going out tonight but I will check back and see if you all got a party going!! This femme is going out bowling. I will actually be cheerleading and NOT bowling. It's a tough job, but this femme is up for the challenge! lolol

Have a great evening singles!
Ruthie

Have a great time cheering We'll miss you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #8299
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Ruthie, no party here. I have to work. But have fun bowling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #8300
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There are lots of single femmes around. We need a butch femme commune because it seems we are all geographically challenged!
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post: