Old 10-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #781
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
NWS Portland, OR

This Afternoon: Partly sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 6 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northwest wind between 3 and 6 mph.

Beautiful!

I think you copy pasted the weather here.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #782
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

53* rain at times, winds howling at 35 with gusts to 50 mph. The leaves are aflyin'
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #783
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Sunny with a light breeze. It went to -4 last night with a high of 9. (That is celcius). So I put on my beautiful teal leather gloves and drove to work like a race driver... mostly cause I slept in and was like super duper late. Damn insomnia!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #784
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #785
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpion boo bear.

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It was chilly last night when I finally dozed off to sleep and I rose this morning to see the beautiful sunshine and a Chinook Wind. If memory serves me well this morning, I don't believe we have ever had a Chinook Wind occuring in the Fall - ordinarily, CW's occur in late winter and bring about an early spring. But I could have this all wrong.

Right now, it feels like it's about 59 degrees outside and because the internet is experiencing technical difficulties, my weather page is inaccessible. We might reach upper 60s, lower 70s today with the current Chinook Wind conditions (my best guess for right now).

The weather inspired me to listen to:

Henri Mancini's - Lujon
(translation: a warm, slow, wind)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #786
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
It was chilly last night when I finally dozed off to sleep and I rose this morning to see the beautiful sunshine and a Chinook Wind. If memory serves me well this morning, I don't believe we have ever had a Chinook Wind occuring in the Fall - ordinarily, CW's occur in late winter and bring about an early spring. But I could have this all wrong.

Right now, it feels like it's about 59 degrees outside and because the internet is experiencing technical difficulties, my weather page is inaccessible. We might reach upper 60s, lower 70s today with the current Chinook Wind conditions (my best guess for right now).

The weather inspired me to listen to:

Henri Mancini's - Lujon
(translation: a warm, slow, wind)
Thanks for the beautiful video. We don't usually get CW in the fall either. Odd. Where I live I am a bit far north of the mountains to experience many as the southern province, but they are lovely when they come. And very welcomed.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #787
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

It's 43 degrees here in SE Minnesota right now, and overcast, with a high today of 45. And they're already talking snow in the forecast soon. I usually dread winter, and I'll never love MN winter, but rather than feel icky about it, I choose to accept it and appreciate that before I know it, spring will have sprung
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:30 AM   #788
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its been in the 80's for a while,BUT this morning at 4:00am it rained big time,sofar the day had been 70 with a windy coolday thats ecpected to be this way all week...fall has finaly arived in Louisiana.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #789
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely a beautiful day very fall like. Makes me miss my home state of NH.

Currently 55F winds N 22 mph(a lot calmer then it was last night!)

Tonights low is suppose to be 40..whoot whoot I love cold weather!
Old 10-29-2011, 07:38 PM   #790
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far there is 10 inches of snow, but it is still falling so I think they are expecting a foot when it is all said and done. I've lost power a few times, but it's back on for now.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #791
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This morning it was 49* and windy w/clouds.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #792
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

It's 33* we have had light rain, it may turn icy before we have any snow, which will melt tomorrow. We missed out on all the power outage fun.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #793
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Woke up at 10 AM it was 32* windchill 26*
It's gonna be a cold winter, bundle up!
Old 10-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #794
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation
Default Po'dunk Pa

Yesterday: 6-10inches of heavy wet snow...

Today: Fallen tree branches, lack of power (not me thankfully) and a high of 41...

Tomorrow: 56 degrees (WTHeck mother nature)
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:36 AM   #795
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

40 degrees with occasional gusts and mixed sun. Gusts will be increasing to 30 mph later with rain possible.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #796
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

CURRENTLY 66 AND SUNNY IN CENTRAL FL . HIGH OF 78 TODAY AND LOW 80s FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I'LL TAKE IT!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #797
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Strong southerly winds gusting to 50 mph. There's even a gale warning for Lake Michigan. We're in the 60s (yes, in November in the Chicago area).

Just had an abandoned car left on fire at the abandoned house next door. Given the wind today, I'm grateful the firefighters were able to put out the fire successfully.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:08 AM   #798
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

12 C / 54 F

windy and overcast
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #799
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation
Default This should cover it...:)

Weather Underground Forecast for Sunday, November 13, 2011.

The Central US will see a warming trend, while the West remains rainy and snowy on Sunday. A low pressure system off the coast of southern California will advance onshore, moving over the Southwest and into northwestern Mexico. Counter-clockwise flow around this system will continue pulling ample moisture onshore, allowing for rain and high elevation snow showers to persist across the Southwest. Meanwhile to the north, a trough of low pressure over the Northern Rocky Mountains will extend southward into the Central Rockies. This will bring heavy snow showers to Utah and Colorado, while snowfall will decrease across Idaho and Montana. Winter weather advisories have been issued across the Central Rockies, as 3 to 7 inches of snow are expected, with up to a foot at highest elevations. Blizzard warnings are in effect for Colorado due to wind gusts ranging between 50 and 60 mph, causing blowing snow and low visibility. Please take caution while traveling over high mountain passes. Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming will see another 2 to 4 inches of snowfall on Sunday. Meanwhile in the Northwest, another trough of low pressure will approach Washington and Oregon. This is expected to bring more rain showers and high elevation snow to the Cascades.

In the Plains, a trough advances over the Northern Plains and into the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes, triggering widespread scattered rain showers. Flow ahead of this system will push warm air in from the South, allowing for high temperatures to range 10 to 15 degrees above seasonable. However, the back side of this system will pull cool air in from Canada, allowing for rain showers to turn to snow showers across the Dakotas and northern Minnesota.
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #800
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Mostly Cloudy

63°F / 17 °C
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rain, weather