Old 01-29-2017, 09:56 AM   #1181
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Happy Sunday, everyone!

I started the day early at 6 a.m., with a cup of hot chocolate and a chicken salad sandwich. I'd been reading _A Wrinkle In Time_ before I went to bed; in the story the family gets up in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm and has hot chocolate and sandwiches, and I woke up with a craving.

I then went back to bed, as it was still dark outside, and I don't have to be up early on Sundays.

Now I'm awake again, and I'm going to finish scanning through BFP, quickly check my email, and then have some kind of brunch, which may again involve hot chocolate. (I bought some Swiss Miss on a whim when we were expecting an ice storm, and to my delight, have discovered it to be frothier, with softer marshmallows and much improved in general from past versions.)

I will have plenty of chores this afternoon, but mostly fairly pleasant ones involving clothes. I can watch a movie while I iron. I'm considering _Donnie Darko_ or _Grandma_ with Lily Tomlin, neither of which I have ever seen. I have so much ironing I may get to both, but I have a bad habit of only ironing enough for the coming week. I really need to tackle the growing pile of wrinkled clothes.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
I recommend Grandma. It was a nice indie film and you can't go wrong with Lily Tomlin.

I also awoke before the sun, around 6:30, but I was up for the day. I checked my email, got ready and went to the gym, then I hit up WallyWorld and had a chat with my favorite cashier, came home and put the groceries away, ate my Subway sub while watching an episode of Psych and am now flitting between the computer and posting and finishing getting ready. So far, I've got my face on but not all of my clothes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 10:07 AM   #1182
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday friends,

I slept in late. I am up now watching CBS Sunday Morning News (I taped it). The baby kitty slept in the living room and the new kitten slept in her bed in the bedroom. The kitties are still adjusting to the new situation.

Next, breakfast and back to working on my taxes. Ugg.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #1183
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I've been up since 9am, but Sadie is still snuggled under the covers snoozing, and in no hurry to get up because she knows it's nasty outside. It's 50° today which is cold for this area and the rain makes it feel even colder, so I am hanging out with a mug of warm golden milk and a movie. When I finish this movie I am going to get my butt in gear and clean & reorganize the pantry...maybe.

Have a pleasant day!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 11:25 AM   #1184
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not sure what is up, but I know I was at 6 am!

I feel so much better than I did last Sunday, but I'm going to make this day over easy so there is no repeat illness.

Have a lovely day!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 01:07 PM   #1185
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,541 Times in 10,210 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning/afternoon!

I slept in, snuggled under the covers. Ooo, I love that feeling.

The house was chilly, so I turned the oven on and baked some sugar free brownies and put on a big pot of split peas. I have a ham bone and I added some butternut squash. The house smells devine!

On my last load of laundry, and did the vacuum chore. I'm about ready to go invite/intice him with some sushi for lunch. Maybe a red box movie?

I'm wishing everyone an over e -z day!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #1186
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:54 AM   #1187
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #1188
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Joyful day planned!

Happy Sunday everyone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:04 AM   #1189
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy superbowl sunday! have a great week!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:08 AM   #1190
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday morning friends,

I slept in a little. I watched CBS Sunday Morning News and now it is time to rattle those pots and pans. Haha!
I will be cooking for the week and making Superbowl snacks.

Later, I will play with the kitties and watch the game.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:27 AM   #1191
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Good morning
Could you throw some eggs scrambled with cheese and some country ham on that grill for me homoe? I had bread pudding with whiskey cream sauce for breakfast - which was delicious, but not exactly nutritious.

Happy Sunday morning and Super Bowl Day, everybody!

It was brisk when I went outside this morning! Planning to stay warm inside with some hot cocoa today.

I've got the Super Bowl snacks ready to go: wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, cole slaw, chips and salsa, various sweets, plenty of beer. I have just a little bit of cleaning left to do this morning, then I'm going to start a big pot of beef and vegetable soup.

I hope everyone has a great day!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 11:17 AM   #1192
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I changed my oil, washed my car, did my moms taxes, and ran a bunch of errands. So I'm going to have a chill day.

Happy Sunday
Old 02-05-2017, 12:06 PM   #1193
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday

About ready for spring! First a little Super Bowl food and fun. Go Falcons!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Peace
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 12:10 PM   #1194
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,541 Times in 10,210 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its almost noon, and together we have accomplished changing the sheets, vacuuming and getting the lawn mowed.

I did enjoy the quiet of the morning sitting under the bare trees, watching the few dead leaves clinging to the branches, swirling round and round. A man made chime of sorts!

Football game is the major event of the day, along with commercials and halftime show!

We have wings on the menu, along with chips and guacamole.

Enjoy your day, and may we have some good plays for an interesting game!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 12:21 PM   #1195
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I already had my labs done, got a cappuccino at Peets (with an extra shot), and am at the pharmacy waiting for a couple of prescriptions.

It's only 10:15!

When I get home, will start to organize everything for the tax guy. I have so many medical receipts it is overwhelming. I know I should scan as I go but I do not.

Then, a chicken in the oven and the game.

Trying not to think about work tomorrow.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #1196
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

read newpaper,ran to grocery store as it is supossed to snow all nite and it has started now.Ran to sisters to visit with nephews family who were there.Now i,m drinking iced coffee and watching pregame show and the Puppy bowl.

The snow is sticking its looks beautifull and my xmas lights are on!!!

Go Falcons!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 09:39 AM   #1197
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Sunday

Happy Sunday friends,

I slept in this morning and then watched CBS Sunday Morning News. Now I will start my chores cooking and cleaning.

I hope everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 05:38 PM   #1198
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday

So much going on I just got the chance to say hello. Hoping everyone is surviving the winter storm in the NE. Have a great week ahead!

Peace
Okiebug & Red
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 07:31 PM   #1199
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

happy sunday! have a great week!

The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 09:54 AM   #1200
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday!

Today I will attend Church with my friend Hal, as my love is stuck working from home. After Church we are headed to a yummy BBQ place, and then Hal needs to go to a book store.

Enjoy your overeasy Sunday!
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: