Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We have nothing but blue skies for miles and miles.

That, and tree pollen. (Achoooo!!)

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2023, 06:03 PM   #4942
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Weather Report

55 and sunny today. Windy but I love the wind. No snow in sight for a while now and although the temp. will drop we had two nice days and that is really good in February.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2023, 12:49 AM   #4943
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

As warm as it has been, the summer is going to be miserable and the bugs will be swarming.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2023, 10:33 AM   #4944
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It's currently 52 degrees out and overcast. I felt bad going to the barn today when I saw two flock of geese headed north. I hope they are able to handle/survive the weather when it goes back to normal temps later this month.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2023, 12:18 AM   #4945
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It was 78*F and sunny all day today. I really enjoyed it during my 2 1/2 hour drive through the countryside with very little traffic. Tomorrow it is supposed to storm heavily all day, which makes me very glad for reasons I explained in another post.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2023, 07:22 AM   #4946
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Here we go again. Clearly we are in the phase of "In like a lion, out like a lamb.". They are saying 4 to 8 inches coming in late tonight and running through Saturday. I'd like it to be the light fluffy stuff but it is pretty warm out so I am sure it will be heavy and wet. I overkilled it on wood the last storm so at least I won't be dealing with that. Okay after this storm bring on the lamb! Oh geeze I sound like Desantis!
Old 03-03-2023, 08:49 PM   #4947
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation

A few clear cold days and right now we are on our way to about a foot of snow. Blizzard I have not seen this winter. Windows are snowed in but I don't think it will block my window on the third floor. LOL. Welcome to Canada.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2023, 12:21 AM   #4948
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

We're having some heavy rain, but nothing like the thunderstorms they predicted. It's 56*F outside right now at 1 a.m., and it's pretty perfect for sleeping. I think I have the AC on, but of course it's not coming on. It's supposed to be sunny with a high around 70*F all weekend. It's lovely, except for the pollen. Fortunately, we've had enough rain these last few days to knock a lot of that off the trees. My tulip tree/Japanese Magnolia is really pretty this year.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2023, 04:21 PM   #4949
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A very sunny 81°.

I went to a concert on my local beach. Like 10 min away. It was a beautiful night,great company, and soothing jazz.

It was a great night to see the two planets *kissing*

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2023, 10:06 AM   #4950
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

It rained off and on all day yesterday, and now it has gotten chilly. 55*F right now, with a predicted high of 65*F. Cloudy and overcast.

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2023, 10:47 PM   #4951
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It rose to the mid 50's today so Monte was able to hang out on the balcony for a little bit, it's 45 degrees and clear out now.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2023, 10:51 PM   #4952
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Not really moving outside the 50's. Rain, rain and more rain. Tomorrow, thunderstorms.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2023, 06:56 AM   #4953
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Our Nor'easter is coming in tonight. Numbers are all over the place so I am planning on at least a half a foot. The snow will be falling for a two day period so even though 6" isn't really that much it will be a pain trying to keep the drive cleaned up for that period of time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2023, 06:13 AM   #4954
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Well that was fun.........NOT! We got well over a foot of heavy wet snow out of the Nor'easter. I plowed the necessities three times yesterday to keep things open (the drive is a third of a mile long) and will have to do it one more time today. Altitude really played a big part in the amounts of snow people ended up with. I am about a mile from downtown and 400 feet higher in altitude. My friend downtown was telling me she only had a few inches of snow and the roads were just wet while up here it was a winter wonderland.
Old 03-15-2023, 08:05 PM   #4955
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

High of 60*F today, and sunny and clear. It was a beautiful day, birds were building their nests, and it was still a little too cool for worrisome insects. It will get down in the 30s tonight, and tomorrow we'll have more sun and a high of 68*F. I'm so glad there's no rain predicted, because I have to go out into the world tomorrow for a haircut. There's nothing quite like the useless feeling of having my hairdresser make my hair more beautiful than I could ever do myself, and instantly having it fall in misty rain the minute I walk out the salon door. Instead, tomorrow I plan to go out in the sun with perfect hair and go out to dinner with a friend to show it off to as many people as possible.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2023, 05:19 PM   #4956
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

It's 65*F outside and beautiful but I'm burning up. That's probably due to the adult beverages I had with dinner, though.

- Prince
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2023, 01:30 PM   #4957
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

It's 47 degrees out and cloudy. Rain is going to move in soon for a couple of hours of sogginess. Tomorrow we might see a little sun. Bring it on please!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2023, 11:09 AM   #4958
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Ack! It's snowing out. Things are covered but I don't think it will add up. Where's that damn lamb?!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2023, 09:07 AM   #4959
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Wicked bright and sunny out but pretty dang cold with a temp of 38 and a wind chill factor giving you a feels like temp of 29. We had a bunch of thunderstorms roll through last evening when this cold front met with the 60 degree weather. The storms had some hail in them but it looks like my vehicles escaped getting dimpled up.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2023, 07:26 PM   #4960
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Sunny, 71*F, and slightly breezy. Perfect.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather