Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #5021
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Well.....my damn MRI got done today finally. They had to put me on Diazapam so my back wouldn't shoot.This time I stayed perfectly still. I think surgery is going to be in order on the left shoulder. The sooner the better, I miss my workouts soooo damn bad.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #5022
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I wondered how long it would take.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #5023
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Well.....my damn MRI got done today finally. They had to put me on Diazapam so my back wouldn't shoot.This time I stayed perfectly still. I think surgery is going to be in order on the left shoulder. The sooner the better, I miss my workouts soooo damn bad.
Oh that's too bad about the surgery you will be down for a while before you can work out again..
Old 11-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #5024
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
That is ADORABLE! Who knew baby seals knew yoga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
TMI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm sad about Leslie Nielsen's passing.....what a great comedic mind!

It happens in 3's.....I wonder who's next.....

I'm very sad as well. I adored him. Airplane!, The Naked Gun series, Spy Hard, The Poseidon Adventure, and Repossessed and so on. I had no idea that he wore hearing aids almost his entire life. His comedic timing was impeccable.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #5025
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #5026
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Having a cold seriously sucks

Having the shakes from My diabetes acting up sucks too, but eating a candy cane makes up for it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #5027
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

if PROnate is the walking on the inside of ur feet would CONate be the walking on the outside?
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #5028
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Having a cold seriously sucks

Having the shakes from My diabetes acting up sucks too, but eating a candy cane makes up for it
Feel better soon Matthew!!
Old 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #5029
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #5030
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Mondays! BLAH! I have aches in areas I didnt know could ache! Atleast I survived the work day!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #5031
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

is there any water in this heathen land that isn't crawling with inscets and vermin?

(I'm tired of camping)
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #5032
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I would give just about anything to find a fishing partner in this area. Yes. I do love to fish. Large mouthed bass mostly. Do love surf fishing as well. I daydream of finding a camping buddy to go camping, fishing and swimming with. I even bate my own hook thank you very much! I love using an open faced reel by Garcia (if they still make them) and my ex makes custom design rods and owes me one. My favorite way to fish is to use spring lizards and troll for the bass on a nice spring or fall day. They practically jump in the boat with spring lizards. I do believe in skinning and cooking what I catch. *sigh*
Old 11-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #5033
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 12:10 AM   #5034
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm glad neither of these people were my mother...

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #5035
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to go to here.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #5036
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Yes,Birgenia
There is snow, it exists as certainly as Fleece and central Heat, gas and electric Bills, and you know{or should know} they abound and give to your Life much Headaches and Debts...
Alas!!! How miserable this world would be w/o Snow,There would be no Snowmen, no Snow-Days off from School + Work, No sleigh Rides or Hot Cocoas enjoyed with those tiny marshmellows whilst Snuggling, making such cold winter weather Tolerable .
Not believe in Snow!!
You might as well not believe in Sex!! -snicker-

{yes, Im bored}
Old 11-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #5037
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I think its sooo adorable how content my cat looks when he is scratching his scratching post.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 01:26 PM   #5038
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Its almost like they are having little kittie orgasms!
Old 11-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #5039
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

just pondering why life is so difficult sometimes....most times....all the time....sigh

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #5040
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Have you ever noticed how the different shaped pretzels all taste a little bit different
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff