Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #4341
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was such a wonderful day until the drive home. A rock, or something, hit the windshield so hard we were sprayed with glass. Fortunately no one was hurt and we didn't wreck.

On the positive side - my car needed to be vacuumed out anyway and thanks to some sound advice I have a zero deductible for glass, etc. so the replacement will cost me nothing.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 10:21 AM   #4342
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so sorry for your loss Wolfy. She's up there romping around with my kelly pup, they are all friends over the Rainbow Bridge! I'm sure my dearly departed will look after them all, she loved animals so much!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #4343
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
With tears rolling down my face and sadness in my heart, mama kitty passed away.
Her mouth infection came back again and this time she stopped being that little fighter.
She was at the vet for 3 days, I brought her home on Thursday, but all she was doing was drinking a little water and not eating.

Tonight when I came home and checked on her, she was just laying in her cage, so I stuck my head in and gave her a kiss on top of her head. I feel like she waited for that last kiss and for me to be home, so she could go peacefully.

On the way home from the haunted house, I asked God to either save her or stop her pain because it wasn't fair to her. I guess I got my answer and she's now with Silver over that rainbow bridge.

RIP Mama Kitty........know that you left this world loved.
Aww I'm so sorry. I know what a fight Mama Kitty put up to get through all this sickness. At least she had you to help her through and show her love. She will know no more pain where she is, you can find comfort in that.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #4344
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

the sweet conversation rolling around in my head
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #4345
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

my mind is a plethora of discombobulation
Old 10-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #4346
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

my mother. i think of her often.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #4347
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas I need some creativity Uggggggh
Old 10-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #4348
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
With tears rolling down my face and sadness in my heart, mama kitty passed away.
Her mouth infection came back again and this time she stopped being that little fighter.
She was at the vet for 3 days, I brought her home on Thursday, but all she was doing was drinking a little water and not eating.

Tonight when I came home and checked on her, she was just laying in her cage, so I stuck my head in and gave her a kiss on top of her head. I feel like she waited for that last kiss and for me to be home, so she could go peacefully.

On the way home from the haunted house, I asked God to either save her or stop her pain because it wasn't fair to her. I guess I got my answer and she's now with Silver over that rainbow bridge.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Wolfy. May you take peace in the knowledge that she doesn't hurt anymore and is now romping over the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #4349
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Peppermint! Love to smell it, taste it, see it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #4350
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
The seasonal scents that waft in the air when someone is baking pumpkin or sweet potato pie.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #4351
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

the endless choices of strange TV shows is on my mind...

as, in the background, I am listening to one of them : 'Meteorite Men'
you can't tell me that they are not a Unique couple...

I kinda like 'em all, the strange shows...Billy the Exterminator, Swamp People, Swamp Men, Dual Survival, Two Fat Ladies (The Classic though not a recent show)...the list goes on...all these (so called) reality shows...gotta love 'em!

steve and jeff found a white core crater meteorite...how can ya beat that?
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #4352
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your pet. They are our families sometimes replacing our family of birth. I have lost pets too and it is heartbreaking and much of society does not recognize the tremendous grief we feel. Please accept my condolence!
Old 10-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #4353
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'm so sorry for your loss. There's no doubt in my mind that Mama Kitty knew that she was very loved. I went through this a few months ago with my kitty. Take the time you need to grieve this loss. Never lose all those wonderful memories and times that you shared together.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #4354
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have 4 bedrooms in this house, and I had seven furkittys all trying to sleep with me in one bed everyday! Soooo..I moved into another bedroom, and they are'nt sleeping with me anymore. The kids have'nt even been sleeping on the bed we all slept together on before either .
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:46 PM   #4355
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

All packed up and ready for my business trip to Chicago tomorrow. I'll miss my beautiful wife and the fur kids, but at least I won't be gone the entire week this time; only until Thursday. Then, it is almost Halloween! Looking forward to the Halloween weekend!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #4356
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about my grandmother. Yesterday was her birthday - she would have been 107. We were extremely close to the point of knowing what the other was thinking and being able to communicate with each other without speaking. She died on Halloween night 1984. I had the honor of taking care of her for the last 6 weeks of her life.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 11:43 PM   #4357
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I could not find the Pissed Off thread and do not have the patience tonight to go look for it. My cell phone died a few hours ago and I am pissed off. It has been acting strange for several days. So yesterday I took a few minutes to write down all the phone numbers I had stored there. Learned the hard way we cannot rely on SIM cards to copy numbers to a new phone. I am very uneasy about not having a phone as I had a heart attack back in March of 2004 and remember the phone saved my life. I think I will just pull the covers over my head and sleep till morning. Grrr!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #4358
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My mind isn't working well... I have a sinus headache... AGAIN! ARGH!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:36 AM   #4359
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Pushing the Derwent pencils along the Bristol boad on the way to a dark sepia portrait of Oscar Wilde complete with ascot, smart coat and knee britches...two more weeks.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:35 AM   #4360
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Weekends off...coming up soon! whoohoo