Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 09-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #1601
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Barb,

I don't see anything wrong with butch on butch. I think it's just a preference and different kind of sexuality or attraction.
Jet ~ I agree with you & butch love will continue to be with or without approval.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #1602
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
My thing is femmes....
Femmes in all shapes, sizes, short or tall....
Femmes with a sly sense of humor....
Femmes who don't mind a butch helping in the kitchen...
Femmes who like to have their butch open their doors....
Femmes who can dance a two step but who know when it's time
to sit down and take a bit of a rest....
Femmes who may be able to get me to do what I don't want to do.......
Femmes who are independent, those who know how to stand on their own two feet...
but who also lean a bit when they need to....
Femmes who can cock an eyebrow as if to say "oh no, you did not just say that".....
Femmes who also like butches!

Me likem Femmes......

WOW.... Mr Schoooommmzz..... i LOVE all that kinda stuff....... lol wooHOO...

ok hideho Lofters..... just peeking in reallllly quick here......
and wow.... hadnt checked in this thread for a spell .. heh......
ok i see nothing wrong with the butch on butch thing.... to each there own.. ...
i was just saying...... it seems lately i have come across some single handsome butchs. and well flirting a little then come to find out... they like other butchs.. * deep sigh*..... story of my life.
anyways....... ill bbl...... i am waiting to get my truck loaded and its taking FOREVER!! .. bbl

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:29 PM   #1603
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default morningstars last post

hey this is just MY own opinion or Jive on ur last post.....and I get it from ur sigh.....what U are saying is that U are disappointed that they aren't wanting to be w/ ANY femme.....you included. I am sorry that that has you bothered or sad. BUT like Jet said IT is out there...and will be..and what hy said also was whether we like it or not. I feel a lil offended or hurt by the not part. BUT u know I am not going to mince words here. I just only know what I like....and who I am. Like I said...I identify as me....a soft butch/andgy....who is into other softies and androgynous women. I also like other Female Id butches.

BUT also understand that there is all this diversity......and that is great it is what it is and makes the world go round.

I think the best thing I can say at this pt. JUST to live and let live.

thanks for letting me rant.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #1604
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry but I'm really into the butch-femme dynamic like Morningstar so I understand her dilemma not really into femmes !!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:40 AM   #1605
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I'm only interested in femme's <<<

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:09 AM   #1606
justjoanie1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

justjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm new here, but thought I would chime in. I'm only into butches. But I see absolutely not problem with 2 butches together. All depends on what you're attracted to.
I'm in FL in a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere, and there aren't many of us here, so I'm looking to make friends on here and a couple online dating sites.
justjoanie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justjoanie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 AM   #1607
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjoanie1 View Post
I'm new here, but thought I would chime in. I'm only into butches. But I see absolutely not problem with 2 butches together. All depends on what you're attracted to.
I'm in FL in a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere, and there aren't many of us here, so I'm looking to make friends on here and a couple online dating sites.
mawning Lofters.....
hey there Justjoanie.....
natural .. sorry didnt mean to hurt your feelings....... sometimes i guess i word things wrong... *sigh*
Jo ...... where ya been?? how have you been??? howz the Shhmooooozz mobil coming along??
Lipstix..... is the weather cooling down where you are??
i had a rough day yesterday and very stressful..... soo im going shopping and get caught up on some art projects..
have a good day everyone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #1608
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Morningstar yes its cooling down but like the hot weather instead how about you is it cooling down where you are?

Hope everyone has a great day here on Saturday morning!!
Old 09-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #1609
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, Everyone; Ive been away for a while and am popping in to see who's around and make new friends. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Heavenleahangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #1610
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Let me just say... my / your preferences in life and love is NOT about questioning others,
BUT about finding the one(s) that share what I / you are looking for...IMHO

Having the WEB to search for my heart throb, friends, and educate me to others' sameness and differences is amazing.

Tho I have lived over a half century, I haven't learned everything (I don't even know what I don't know!). Being a people person I thrive on diversity

Enjoy your day!
The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #1611
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

hideho newbies.....
Lipstix... im from Buffalo new yawk.... and right now im hangin in Gerogetown KY until monday... tis when i get the truck unloaded at Toyota.

Old 09-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #1612
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
hideho newbies.....
Lipstix... im from Buffalo new yawk.... and right now im hangin in Gerogetown KY until monday... tis when i get the truck unloaded at Toyota.
so its warm in KY right now right?? Buffalo they get bad weather in the winter right?? I'm looking for a warm climate to live in!!
Old 09-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #1613
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
so its warm in KY right now right?? Buffalo they get bad weather in the winter right?? I'm looking for a warm climate to live in!!
really??? im wanting to move to NC.. was hoping to be there this fall but it maight have to wait till spring.
Buffalo . ha yeah.. tthey get a lot of snow..
and yes its warm here in KY.. but not surper bad.. I dont know what the temps are here....

Old 09-25-2010, 02:56 PM   #1614
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
really??? im wanting to move to NC.. was hoping to be there this fall but it maight have to wait till spring.
Buffalo . ha yeah.. tthey get a lot of snow..
and yes its warm here in KY.. but not surper bad.. I dont know what the temps are here....
Ooh NC is nice tood but I'm thinking more like Florida like JO did!! But Orlando though!!
Old 09-25-2010, 03:36 PM   #1615
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Ooh NC is nice tood but I'm thinking more like Florida like JO did!! But Orlando though!!
AHH ....... I like the betwen charlotte and umm greensboro area or a lil west of all that... i like to visit fla .. it wouldnt be to far to zip there for a few days.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #1616
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

flyin' by
have a good one
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #1617
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
AHH ....... I like the betwen charlotte and umm greensboro area or a lil west of all that... i like to visit fla .. it wouldnt be to far to zip there for a few days.
Really that would be great to come for a visit once I get down there!!
Old 09-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #1618
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile haven't been around in awhile...

nin hao, lofters! i haven't been around in awhile. during my time away, i've survived a relapse of rsd, a break-up (amicable), and contuning to be a care-taker. it IS difficult to be in your 40s and 50s and suddenly becoming a care-taker when one did not expect it.
though not greying yet (genetic?), i too would not go back to being younger. i have learned too much to want to do so. in fact, i am trying to unlearn things i learned when younger. i know more about what/whom i want now and can afford to jettison old attitudes and things that simply do not work anymore. i am quite happy w/me and my own company now. been a long journey to get here, though.
Lady_Wu
Old 09-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #1619
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
nin hao, lofters! i haven't been around in awhile. during my time away, i've survived a relapse of rsd, a break-up (amicable), and contuning to be a care-taker. it IS difficult to be in your 40s and 50s and suddenly becoming a care-taker when one did not expect it.
though not greying yet (genetic?), i too would not go back to being younger. i have learned too much to want to do so. in fact, i am trying to unlearn things i learned when younger. i know more about what/whom i want now and can afford to jettison old attitudes and things that simply do not work anymore. i am quite happy w/me and my own company now. been a long journey to get here, though.
Lady_Wu
What's rsd? hope you are on the mend!!
Old 09-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #1620
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default weather report

the weather has been very strange here in WV. though sept, the temps have been hot for here-almost 90 in the daytime! today it's somewhat cooler. i'm very glad for that! i do NOT look forward to the snow, however! i live on a hill and getting to the dr and to the groc is hades! just getting down to the street is difficult! very slippery and dangerous when i am using a cane! or two.
i'd prefer to live around the asheville area in NC. i've heard the temps are more moderate there. in asheville would be best, i think, so i can get public transport and access to the kind of dr.s i need. plus, there might be other buddhists or taoists there for fellwship. perhaps one day....
Lady_Wu, listening to Gossip-awesome!

Tags
age, good news for once, mature