Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #81
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnYPYInXtOQ"]YouTube- "Don't Let me be MisUnderstood"[/ame]

Old 03-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #82
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2tMV96xULk"]YouTube- Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) (Available on ULTRA MIX 2 NOW!) OFFICIAL VIDEO[/ame]

Old 03-02-2010, 02:50 PM   #83
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

for those of us who need a fast car right now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orv_F2HV4gk"]YouTube- Fast car -Tracy Chapman[/ame]
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 12:58 AM   #84
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DShhHqRpHgQ"]YouTube- FUNKY COLD MEDINA (REMIX)[/ame]

Cross Posting

Old 03-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #85
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CTJqwX-AwM"]YouTube- MTV Mash - Prodigy Vs Enya - Smack My Bitch Up clip[/ame]

Old 03-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #86
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aue5_2cewiA"]YouTube- Gorillaz ft. Justin Timberlake - Dare (Soulwaxx Remix vs. Sexy Back) DJ Stylex Mash Up[/ame]
Charming Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Charming Texan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2010, 02:14 AM   #87
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It has been a old blues night here..... and some opera.... but then.. Fleetwood Mac!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:57 AM   #88
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Default one of my favorite mash-up's

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6UdE1f42Lk"]YouTube- Linkin Park & Daft Punk - Something Between Us (Mash-Up)[/nomedia]

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:05 AM   #89
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_71ivsci7DE"]YouTube- Linkin Park & Madonna - It´s The End by 4 Minutes (Mash-Up)[/ame]
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 07:44 AM   #90
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation
Default oooo fun thread!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_BDJRsX_ws&feature=related"]YouTube- Kevin Rudolf & Ke$ha ft. Lil' Wayne - Rok Tik Tok (mash-up)[/ame]

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #91
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Old 04-08-2010, 09:24 PM   #92
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #93
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Old 04-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #94
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Bumpity~fuckin~Bump

Couldn't find this one on YooToob,
so I uploaded it myself.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #95
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Another one of Party Ben's MaSh-UpS~ that I couldn't find on the U-TooB

Never heard the original Gnarls Barkley's 'Crazy' until after I heard this one.

So to me, the translation of lyrics reached into a dark place.

I thoroughly enjoyed embarking on the journey
to tell the story of this dark place...through imagery.

The final result:

Old 06-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #96
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

I found this one today, kinda liked it.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #97
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

I love when someone uploads a Mash Up~ and has no idea who the Author is.

This one is hella cool, and yes...it's another piece of Party Ben genius:

Old 06-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #98
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awesome music thread DW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
To think this is one of hys sober ideas....
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post

Quote:

I quoted a few from the forum thread that I thought were very cool!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 11:02 PM   #99
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Hella Bumpin'

Old 01-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #100
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy