How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I watched the video and had a knee jerk reaction of “what the fuck good will this do?” , but I also understand that most of America (most people in general), have the attention span of 3 seconds. As soon as the next shooting occurs, we rail against guns, talk about mental health, and then bury our heads in the sand until the next mass murder.

Maybe the point is shocking America out of the complacency it has pulled over itself like a warm cloak?

I am not for banning or taking away guns, but I also find it unacceptable to have our children murdered in school (or anywhere), so how do we wake people up?
Maybe it is about shocking people. Yeah, I’m not for children being murdered anywhere, anytime for any reason as well.

Tags
cry, tears