Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #1
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation
Default Whats your Halloween memories?

Remember when the neighbors made it fun? When I was little we lived in a big community, and we knew which houses had what. Like the guy that always handed out cans of cold soda. We all would go in huge groups, and it seemed like we took hours to trick or treat. Back then they used to give little bags of money,and all sorts of "good" stuff. Or the slumber parties were we would try to talk to the dead.

It seems so different now when I take my child. They do scare more though lol

anyone else think its way different? Got a good memory to share?
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

my son in law sat at my house passing out candy for me so I could go out with the girls (my daughter Keturah and granddaughter four year old Willow)

They both were decked out in their Halloween attire - adorable, Willow a vampire and Keturah a witch.

As we were walking down our neighborhood street, I realized it is the small things in life that really matter - watching this tiny little soul be so brave as she walked up to only the homes where the porch light was on, (while her mom and I stood in the background), taking her time to search for the doorbell, and in not finding it, knocking as hard as her little fist could pound. I'd giggle with each big girl "Trick or Treat" -

How could something so normal be so precious - another memory created from total joy and loved shared with my girls.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 06:12 AM   #3
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I had a flashback last night. The littlest one from our group came running back from a house yelling "king size candy bar!" I remember how excited my cousins and I would get when we found houses giving out big candy bars. I also remembered those poor suckers that put out bowls with a sign saying, "take one."
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post: