Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #301
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic
Thank you Braeden!

How are you today?

I hope wonderful!

No complaints here, doing as good as can hope
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #302
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
No complaints here, doing as good as can hope

I always feel better in the Spring!

Is it warmer where you are yet?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #303
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its +1 here right now, gonna be in the low minuses tonight ........ not quite the kind of warm I am wanting, but its a start
Old 03-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #304
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Its +1 here right now, gonna be in the low minuses tonight ........ not quite the kind of warm I am wanting, but its a start
Wow, if that is a start, then I am glad for you! Come on Spring for Braedon!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #305
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic
Wow, if that is a start, then I am glad for you! Come on Spring for Braedon!

LOL yup

Usually around this time of year its not only a heck of alot colder here, but there always seems to be tons of snow on the ground. Funny thing is that today there is NO snow on the ground and is actually in the pluses for temperature so thats nothing to sneeze at
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #306
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

hello all. i hope everyone is doing well. I'm not on much; I've been releasing a lot of fear and feelings of trepidation. I was thinking today, if this is ever overwith, I wouldn't be surprised if I wept for a month. Everything is done in steps.

take care.
j
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #307
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Tears

I think that tears are a release of energy that is needed when the soul swells up with so much emotion that the body cannot contain it... and so the body weeps in relief.

** It was better said by Nicholas Cage in the movie "City of Angels" but I cant remember enough of movie lines to quote them. No matter if they are from Happy or Hurt emotions, tears are still a natural mental and physical release.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:04 PM   #308
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I think that tears are a release of energy that is needed when the soul swells up with so much emotion that the body cannot contain it... and so the body weeps in relief.

** It was better said by Nicholas Cage in the movie "City of Angels" but I cant remember enough of movie lines to quote them. No matter if they are from Happy or Hurt emotions, tears are still a natural mental and physical release.
very nice post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #309
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I hope everyone is hanging in there today, yesterdat was rough for me. I was a wreck by last night, but today is another day.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #310
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I went to Mass today, and stayed for a while afterwards. I like to sit in silence and pray/meditate. Lately I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed. I am having restrictions put on my driver's license because of the glaucoma. My big toe appears normal yet it feels like I have an ingrown toenail. It is diabetic neuropathy. The medicine I take for the pain isn't helping. I have been struggling to loose weight, and am terrified that I am going to loose my big toe. Slowly I am loosing my independence. It doesn't bother me as it does my elderly parents. They are deadly afaid that I am going to ask them for money. How sad is that?! Sheesh.

Today is enough for me. I am happy to be here, and alive.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:56 PM   #311
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Andrew, I am so sorry this is happening.

Are you 100% sure you don't have an ingrown toenail? My podiatrist said he cut all mine out, but it was still hurting and I found a huge ingrown shard of nail still in there. I have felt soooooo much ebtter since.

I am not religious, but I do find a cathedral one of most peaceful places to be.

Sorry your Dad is being such a jerk, he sounds singularly un-helpful. GRRRRR.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #312
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

No ingrown toenail. I went to the podiatrist. He said it was from the diabetes. My toe looks normal, but hurts like heck.

I feel like for each and every step forward I make, there is something in my pathway shoving me back. It is very frustrating and depressing. I have to pull myself outta this funk.

My father is a selfish, self-centered, jackass. I have my 11 nieces and nephews hanging on me, asking me to intervene on their parents behalf. They are so very upset with their Grandfather. I really have never witnessed anything of this nature before. It brings tears to my eyes. I told one of my nephew's fiances that I wish I won the Powerball Lottery so I could just hand out cash to all of them.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #313
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

No ingrown toenail. I went to the podiatrist. He said it was from the diabetes. My toe looks normal, but hurts like heck.

I feel like for each and every step forward I make, there is something in my pathway shoving me back. It is very frustrating and depressing. I have to pull myself outta this funk.

Same thing happened to me, podiatrist and everything. Toe looked fine but hurt sooooo bad. I hope yours is all better soon.

So sorry about all the obstacles, I agree that can be very depressing.

Try and enjoy things you can pinpoint as good, like your friends and your babies.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #314
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I hope everyone is hanging in there today, yesterdat was rough for me. I was a wreck by last night, but today is another day.
((((((apocalipstic))))))

Sending loving peace from my spirit to yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2010, 08:34 PM   #315
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

My father is a selfish, self-centered, jackass. I have my 11 nieces and nephews hanging on me, asking me to intervene on their parents behalf. They are so very upset with their Grandfather. I really have never witnessed anything of this nature before. It brings tears to my eyes. I told one of my nephew's fiances that I wish I won the Powerball Lottery so I could just hand out cash to all of them.
Andrew

I'm sorry your having a tough stretch. I think it will be better soon. There seems to be a black cloud affecting a lot of people's lives right now. I think it its because of the transition into Spring from the harder winter most have experienced. The energy is on the upswing raise your heart and raise the vibration.
The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #316
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile Let me say a confession...

Well, I have done a major no no. I stopped my daily blood draws, and have been skipping my Actos (diabetic med.). With the money I saved on the strips for the blood draws and my meds, I was able to save enough money to buy my niece a nice wedding present. That is why my big toe is giving me trouble. I know I know. I already got the lecture.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #317
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:

Well, I have done a major no no. I stopped my daily blood draws, and have been skipping my Actos (diabetic med.). With the money I saved on the strips for the blood draws and my meds, I was able to save enough money to buy my niece a nice wedding present. That is why my big toe is giving me trouble. I know I know. I already got the lecture.
So, are you getting back on the program today?
Old 03-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #318
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Yep. I am back on my meds today, and tomorrow I start the blood draws.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 01:36 PM   #319
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:

Yep. I am back on my meds today, and tomorrow I start the blood draws.

Good for you!

and you are not going to use this as a way to save money in the future, right???

Sorry, you felt like you had to do this, I hope you feel better really soon!
Old 03-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #320
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

There is nothing more horrific beyond the trauma itself than facing it alone. This requires faith from every fiber of my being.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: