Old 12-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #81
Fanciface

How Do You Identify?:
Ultra Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Fanciface is on a distinguished road

http://youtu.be/O_XPc54Yutw

This song brings back memories of our family at Christmas time; I dont know if many people know it but if you come from an Italian family it will make you smile; enjoy and Buona Natale!
Fanciface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fanciface For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 05:27 AM   #82
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is what fanciface is trying to post and cant so she asked i do it for her

this is fanciface's song she wants u to hear she loves ! she couldnt figure out how to post the youtube box and begged i do it,so here it is !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 05:29 AM   #83
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

and how about a lil Elvis... -le sigh-

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #84
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Stephon... has a place in my heart
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #85
Fanciface

How Do You Identify?:
Ultra Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Fanciface is on a distinguished road

Love Elvis at Christmas and always
Fanciface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fanciface For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #86
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Any Christmas song by Nat King Cole. Although, Bing Crosby's White Christmas is quite nice too!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 08:22 AM   #87
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Holidays by Andy Williams.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7FYPQp7v0"]Andy Williams-Happy Holidays - YouTube[/nomedia]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #88
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pretty sure most states have a radio station that plays nothing but Christmas music after Thanksgiving, in case you don't have access to one here is Magic 104 here in Oklahoma. http://socialstreamingplayer.crystal...com/radio/kmgl
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #89
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I cant decide lol.. hell I like the Wiggles christmas songs did I just say that lol
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #90
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Michael buble had an amazing christmas album released last year, im a big fan of his and now that album just puts me in the christmas spirit, this is one of my faves!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPFPVd3L3Lc"]Michael Buble It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas Official 2011 - YouTube[/nomedia]
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #91
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,867 Times in 2,474 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not especially a Mormon fan, but I have always *ADORED* the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and this carol is one of my most absolute favorites!!

and an instrumental version of the same tune:

~Theo~
Old 12-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #92
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default celine dion - so this is christmas

barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #93
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

One of the most beautiful versions of this song:

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #94
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

This song is always part of my Christmas play list. It takes me back to Christmas' past back in Boston, my home town. And it reminds me to remember those less fortunate than I am, especially during the holiday season. It's a particularly difficult time for some.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #95
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so I have a hard time picking just one... I love all of these equally!! These are my faves...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZ1IYRirtQ"]Dolly Parton - Hard Candy Christmas - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srHM2sIll68&ob=av3e"]You Ain't Getting Sh*t For Christmas - Red Peters - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKwOByDgW3I"]Amy Grant Tender Tennessee Christmas - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5bo4VDEH-U"]All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGMky4tVN7c"]Johnny Mathis - When A Child Is Born - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg81vGuZx7k"]Alabama - Christmas in Dixie - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FB3h8IFCro"]We Need A Little Christmas By Johnny Mathis - YouTube[/nomedia]
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #96
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nat King Cole...The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting)

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #97
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I love this version. I'm going to add it to my 2011 xmas play list.

As a matter of fact I love this whole thread. What a great idea -Red-Flag-. thank you.
I am so into this. How cool is it to have a thread filled with awesome Christmas tunes to listen to whenever I want? It is very cool...me not so much. But this thread very cool indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
One of the most beautiful versions of this song:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #98
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

How about a Chanukah song?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #99
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Ok, here we go.. this just makes me chuckle

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #100
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Another fun one!