Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

Old 10-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #41
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Had the usual grade school "play mates" being taller than all the other kids the little femmes seemed to gravitate towards me. I didn't really care for femmes then. I always liked the tom boy girls who never seemed to look at me in that way. When I was 14 a new neighbor moved in..in my small white bread town everyone knew everyone's business, her name was P****..she was much old had to be in her late 30's..she was AMAZING...she wore jeans, t-shirts and a leather jacket. She rode a motorcycle..and drove a truck. Made my knees weak whenever I'd look at her and if she looked back at me I couldn't breathe. My mother and her bitter flock of hens would call Pat "that Dyke"..I spend the entire summer being Pat's helper whenever she would work on her truck or bike. We talked about everything and laughed constantly. I'd cook for her and clean her house too. (Even then I was a submissive femme and didn't realize it lol )Pat taught me how to slow dance..although I knew how I played like i didn't just so I could be that close to her just to inhale her scent. P***** would make jokes all the time and say " If you were only legal" then chuckle. I'd get in all kinds of trouble with my mother for hanging out at Pat's house but I didn't care I just wanted to be near her. One day after the most amazing summer, I was walking home from school and there was a moving truck in Pat's driveway..my heart sank..she was moving..I was devastated..Pat came out to say good-bye to me..I fought back the tears..she handed me her favorite blue bandana..winked and said" when your legal look me up"..chuckled and got in her truck and that was the last time I saw her. I wonder whatever happened to her. I still have that bandana to this day safe in a cigar box.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: removing personal names
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #42
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

First crushes were when I was young enough to still play "house" with neighborhood girls. I was always the "guy" and always Daddy. Somethings never change.
First girlfriend was fourth grade at 4-H camp. She thought I was a guy and I let her think that. We were in separate dorms, so I would walk her to hers then scurry back to mine, praying I never got "made".
First love, I was a jr in hs. She was a young teacher, just out of college. It was an affair that lasted a year and a half, filled with all of the angst of not knowing what we were doing and even whom we were. It "ended" as I was given the choice by my mother ( who had read my journals) that I leave school or she would expose teacher/lover to school board. I quit and went to Job Corps. I never told teacher at the time why I was leaving, I felt such a need to protect her. I didn't speak to my mother for 7 years after that. Teacher and I had a couple of rendezvous' over the next couple of years, but she went on to marry and raise three children.
30 years later, we became re-acquainted through the wonder of FB. She is now in a loving relationship with a woman and living her truth. We have reconnected in the most blessed way. Life is truly a large circle of comings and goings.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #43
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

In elementary school(around 11 yrs old) my best friend E***** and I were together all the time. One day after riding bikes I felt this overwhelming urge to kiss her. Her response was "Ewww what are you doing?!" Oh, um ha ha nothing, uh, just joking around.........

Fast forward to college. My roommates and friends were all enjoying the hyper hetero sex fest. And I just didn't get it. Couldn't understand all the fuss they buzzed about. Then one day I noticed this girl in class. She was all short hair and rainbows. Unlike any one I had ever met. And I wanted to sit by her, and I wanted to talk to her, and I couldn't figure out why!
Then one day I came to class after work with a snack as I usually did since my work shift was right before class. This time it was a big juicy pear. And she said "you know, you make everything you eat look so good"

That was all I needed to hear. My eyes practically rolled back and my toes curled and I knew. And I never looked back.

Of course I never did anything about it with her. At the time I had no idea what to do about it! I did tell her that story a few years ago. She had no idea what she did for me with just one sentence

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: removing personal names
nekohl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nekohl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #44
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

My true first woman crush, that I admitted to myself, didn't come until I was 36 years old. I fell for a very close friend of mine and I didn't even know if she was into women or not. She finally came out to me but only to tell me that she was interested in another woman. That was kind of hard to hear because I was already in love with her and we never had even held hands much less kissed! I agonized to tell her. I have since told her that I'm in love with her and she says she knows. She said it was very apparent. I don't know how can be, I hold it in so well or so I thought.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #45
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

My first serious crush was my mom's friend from church. She sang in the church choir. Lucky for me we spent a lot of time with them outside of church. I'm thinking I was 7 or 8 years old. She had the most beautiful brown eyes and hair. I was mesmerized. I crushed on her until they moved away. I wonder if anyone knew :/
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 09:41 AM   #46
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I remember her well!!!

I was in grade 3, 8 years old. She was the one and only tomboy!

She was the only girl who wore boy black rubber boots in the spring, while all us other girls had red or pink ones.

She never wore a dress, wore pig or pony tails, or played dolls or house!

Her name was A*****, but went by A*****!

She was the cutest thing ever!

Makes me smile even today just thinking about her!!!!

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:10 PM. Reason: removing personal names
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #47
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had a clear crush on Samantha from Bewitched. I so wanted to get her away from that oppressive Darren! I wanted her to use her magic and be herself! I clearly felt tingles everytime I watched the show. I asked for her Barbie doll type doll for Christmas and when I got it, I did things to it no one had ever told me about and I had no name for...

I had a "relationship" with my drivers ed teacher. She was in her 20s and clearly butch. CLEARLY. Damn I loved her. However, looking back I see she was a predator and I was just a kid. She had a "relationship" with one of my good friends too at the same time...and pit us against each other. Very strange time in my life.

I knew tho, I was attracted to women as well as men, after that. However, this was at a time when lesbian was a word people didnt even know, let alone say on occassion in the general household. Not like today! I walked around not knowing myself for years and just when i would figure something out about myself, more would get confusing and need unraveling.

I use to feel like i was a creature caught in a trap and needed to chew my leg off to get away from the expectations placed on me culturally. I drank and ended up with a problem. Now I am sober, have figured out that life is a process of unearthing and mining about one's Self. I am 54 and find joy in discovering things about me!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #48
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Go figure...

My first grade teacher, who oddly enough wasn't blonde. But she was beautiful & when I got to third grade she was my teacher again. She said it was so she could be my teacher. Hmmm. I was sure I was gonna marry her someday.
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CockyDude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #49
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

This is going to sound so cliche but its true lol
My first real actual crush where I knew it was a crush ie feelinge etc.
I was 12 and she was 16, she was amazing *sighs* it was at Girl Scout camp and she was my counselor, She was a soccer player from Holland, very butch, her name was S****** but went by the name "tulip" because all of the counselors had little playful names for camp. She had short blonde hair and bright piercing blue eyes with a very boyish figure, I was glued to her and she would always give me hugs and let me sit on her lap, i even got a few quick kisses on the cheek too, we were inseparable during the whole summer , I cried so hard at the end of the summer when camp was over and I wouldn't be able to see her again as she was going back to Holland, We kept in contact for a couple years writing letters back and forth but eventually we lost contact.. I do often wonder what ever became of her *smiles*

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: removing personal names
smouldering is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #50
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyDude View Post
My first grade teacher, who oddly enough wasn't blonde. But she was beautiful & when I got to third grade she was my teacher again. She said it was so she could be my teacher. Hmmm. I was sure I was gonna marry her someday.
I had a crush on the teacher's assistant in first grade. She was a high school senior.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #51
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I was in sixth grade and I had a crush on my Physical Education teacher.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 05:57 PM   #52
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

When I was a kid, a lot of my friends were madly in love with Bo Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard, little Rick Schroeder from Silver Spoons, or even Michael J. Fox from his Family Ties days. In contrast, I was enthralled with Jo from Facts of Life, Yentl as Anshel in the movie Yentl, and the character, Terry, from an 80's movie called Just One of the Guys that some might remember, a movie about a girl who went in male drag pretending to be a boy for a piece for her school newspaper. Did I mention Anshel from Yentl? I was heartbroken that Anshel and Hadass, Amy Irving's character, did not have sex on their wedding night. How tragic.

And then there was T.

I'd known T since kindergarten. She was the only girl I knew who only ever wore pants all through elementary school, and the fact that she wore pants and a tie and hung out with the boys at the fifth grade dance was really baffling to me. Baffling... yet the sight of that girl with the short hair in that tie standing on the boys' side (because in the fifth grade, we had a self-imposed gender segregation thing going on at the dances) was something I couldn't tear my eyes from. As we went on to middle school and I documented my boy crushes in my diary, I ended many diary entries with a numbered list, "Boys I Like", and more than once I thought to put T on the list, but as a sixth grader, that was a little more than scary to me. Soon, middle school turned to high school and we ran in completely separate circles; I was one of the cheerleaders, and she was, well, just kind of a loner who seemed to make an increasingly obvious effort to look more and more like a boy. She abandoned her feminine first name in favor of her initials, TC, and created quite the scandal when she sent a new girl an 'admirer' letter, asking her on a date. I wish I'd had more courage then, because my closet adoration was kept such a well-hidden secret that I'm certain that TC had no clue that I knew she existed. No matter how hard I tried to be what I thought my parents wanted and expected, no boy ever sent those butterflies swirling from my stomach into my chest the way TC did.
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lyric For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #53
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I have an older sister and I crushed all her hot friends. I was eight and they all thought I was adorable.

So yeah I was even mackin back then
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #54
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Standard PE teacher
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #55
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My first ever girl crush was on Joan Jett ~ what a hottie! *DROOL*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #56
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I was sixteen at a bar called the Copacabana in Ft Lauderdale, Florida when this really cute butch chick just walks right up to me and says, 'hi i'm kim' and kisses me like I had never been kissed before. I got all weird in my tummy and my knees felt weak and she walked off and I never saw her again. I had a crush on her for years.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:03 AM   #57
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

My first grade teacher, with wonderful soft brown eyes.

My first real crush with a contemporary, was when I was 11. She had curly dark blonde hair (and hated it) To get things moving, I asked her if she wanted to practise kissing, and things really took off from there, but it took me months to get up the nerve to ask in the first place!
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 02:27 AM   #58
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

First ever movie star crush was Krisy McNichol when she was Buddy on Family.

In realtime I was thirteen in summer camp and it was "my" athletic director F***** who was seventeen or eighteen!! Holy crap, anytime she came anywhere near me my heart would race, palms would sweat and an ear-to-ear grin would etch across my face like a prepubescent boi... And if she talked to me, which she did quite frequently after she noticed my reaction to her presence... I would get tongue tied and blush and..... wow!! lol

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: removing personal names
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 05:06 AM   #59
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

be still my little rapidly beating heart!!! swoon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I was sixteen at a bar called the Copacabana in Ft Lauderdale, Florida when this really cute butch chick just walks right up to me and says, 'hi i'm kim' and kisses me like I had never been kissed before. I got all weird in my tummy and my knees felt weak and she walked off and I never saw her again. I had a crush on her for years.
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #60
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

It was the summer before fourth grade. My mother had taken a position as camp cook in an upstate New York summer camp to enable my younger sister and I to attend. I had been relegated to the small house with girls my own age. However, I longed to be in the big house, with her, F******.

She was 12 years to my 9 and I was mesmerized. She was tall and lean, had long crazy brown hair, green eyes, and she rocked my world. I followed her everywhere and did my best to make certain she wanted for nothing. I toasted her marshmallows for her. I made sure every path we traveled was safe for her. If she wanted something, I did my best to make certain she had it.

She did not seem to mind this weird 'kid' following her around. Her friends were not of like mind and would tell her to 'ditch' me. She did not. In fact, the night of the big scavenger hunt she asked me to marry her.

We 'married' and went to her room for our honeymoon. We got in her bed, covered ourselves completely up with the covers, and kissed. She climbed on top of me and I made her switch positions. We were inseparable the remainder of the summer. We held hands everywhere we went and would give each other little kisses on the cheek. It seems strange to me now that my mother found this cute instead of worrying about it. Good for you Mom!

Camp ended and I returned to my home state with my family just as she returned to hers. We wrote one another a time or two, but that was the end of us.

Hey F******...if you are here...look me up!!!!

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: removing personal names
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post: