PDA

View Full Version : Your First Girl/ Woman Crush

Scrappy L'il Southpaw
10-06-2011, 10:47 AM
Can you remember your first crush on another girl/ woman/ female? Maybe it was just a fleeting attraction...

How old were you? Did you do anything about it?

Tell us about it!!!

Kelt
10-06-2011, 11:07 AM
The princess in the castle. I was around 4. :cheesy:

1QuirkyKiwi
10-06-2011, 11:08 AM
I was attracted to a few girls in high school, but, had a major crush on L****. We were in an after school club as well as in the same classes and neither of us knew that the other was gay or attracted.

Our friendship got stronger in the Autumn of 1984 and by the Spring of that year we were dating - we were together for 7 years. (f)

1QuirkyKiwi
10-06-2011, 11:09 AM

Crikey! You started young - not backwards in coming forwards, eh?! LOL!

Dominique
10-06-2011, 11:09 AM
My gym teacher, 9th grade maybe.:| I Just didn't understand.

intrigue_in916
10-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Can you remember your first crush on another girl/ woman/ female? Maybe it was just a fleeting attraction...

How old were you? Did you do anything about it?

Tell us about it!!! My kindergarten teacher, Mrs. L******. I was 5. I took a nap and she tapped me on my shoulder to pass cookies and milk.:hk32:

intrigue_in916
10-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Kelt, have you since rescued the princess?

Kelt
10-06-2011, 11:22 AM
A couple of damsels in distress that messed with my mind, lol.

Haven't met the actual princess yet. :)

clay
10-06-2011, 11:29 AM
age 5..played house, and was always wanting to be the "daddi" with my friend..we actually DID some exploring....and in grade school..1st grade...I fell in love with B.W...loved her all through HS, too...we did spend nights with each other all through grade school, kissed and hugged is most of it..senior year, I taught her how to drive, using MY car...smiles..and we are still friends to this day..when I told her our senior year...she was shocked...she is straight though....BUT I came out of the womb knowing I was a lesbian! and the search was on for my lover!

princessbelle
10-06-2011, 12:42 PM
I had a few slight crushes growing up but didn't know what to think about it. My first real one, I was 16 and her name was C******. She played short stop on our girls fast pitch softball team. OMG i was hooked, went to every practice/game and flirted my *ahem off. We had a short term thing because i was afraid people would figure it out. Actually she was my first, yeah, ....someone you just don't forget.

About 20 years later i saw her at a basketball game i was at with my boys and husband at the time. She was with her partner and we hugged. I could tell by the look in her eyes and the smile on her face she hadn't forgotten me.

I will never forget her and that time in my life. Took me a little long to figure it out and do something about it. But, it's all part of the journey :)

willow
10-06-2011, 12:48 PM
She was dignified with a whiff of arrogance. Everything about her fascinated me, the way she stood, sat, walked and talked. I’d sneak looks at her as she passed by, eaves drop on conversations she had with others just to hear her voice. I would make up any excuse to be near her, try to impress her and was devastated if I failed. I’d make sure I was early enough to see her arrive and linger longer than I should to watch her leave.

She was magnificent.

I was 10years old. She was my teacher.

BullDog
10-06-2011, 01:07 PM
I had crushes on little girls from the time I could lift my head up to look around I think, lol.

I had a big crush on Diahann Carroll when she played a nurse on the tv show Julia. I think I was about 6 years old. My parents were thrilled that I actually asked for a barbie doll (the only doll I ever asked for). Who wouldn't want a barbie that was a pretty woman in a nurse's uniform. :D

Fast forward: it's obvious I do have this thing for a pretty nurse. :D

My biggest long time crush started when I was just about to enter 8th grade. My family had just moved to a new town. We were at church and I saw her walking down the steps. It was love at first sight. We became best friends all through junior high and high school. I spent the night at her house all the time and we were inseparable. My burning love was a secret that I never told her.

Dutch Leonard
10-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I was six and she was on the Mickey Mouse Club show. I thought she was captivating.

dixie
10-06-2011, 06:19 PM
My best friend S********. in 3rd grade. We got caught doing naughty things under the jungle gym. Lol ;)

Babyangeleyez
10-06-2011, 07:00 PM
I was 8 years old and had a crush on my mom's best friend's daughter. I thought there was nothing like her. She was a tomboy. Just so darn cute! I crushed on her for a long, long time. I still see her sometimes. She gives me a hug normally, but she doesn't know that she was my first crush.

girl_dee
10-06-2011, 07:06 PM
3rd grade, her name was R*******., she wore jeans under her required skirts, which were also denim. She, had a swagger.

*swoon*

Luv
10-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Charo,,she was on Merv Griffin :)~

Donna Douglas aka Ely May Clampett

Dawn Wells aka MaryAnn on Gilligans Island

and Judy Norton who was Mary Ellen on the Waltons

Bootsandheels
10-06-2011, 08:22 PM
She lived in the house on the corner, a few houses down the same side of my street. We used to roll around on my bed naked with each other and practice kissing...I would sneak out at night and crawl into her bedroom window just to snuggle with her for a few minutes and then sneak back home undetected.

Her name was S*******, we were 8 years old and had easy bake ovens.

She rocked my world...

femmedyke
10-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Her name was N****** and we were eleven and thirteen respectively. I met her at the bus stop, the two years between us seemed like ten. She had long blonde hair, bright red lips and wore tight jeans and a leather jacket; a cloud of Marlboros seemed to enhance the glow. Like some kind of halo, going ahhhhhhhhhhh all around her.

Scrappy L'il Southpaw
10-06-2011, 08:42 PM
I'm having a hard time remembering my first crush. I do remember having attractions and fantasies but they weren't specific. As a teenager I would fantasize about women all the time but they were generic. They were not faces I recognized or knew.

The first intense crush I remember was my friend A*****. We would Jazzercise together. We'd go out dancing and pick up guys together. But I was drawn to her. I was 24. I told her I was attracted to her and she told me she was straight and purely attracted to guys.

My best friend says I went on a guy dating frenzy after that!

3 engagements, one marriage, one divorce, numerous attractions, dreams, and crushes, and 12 years later, I had my first girlfriend.

I'm sure I had crushes in high school but not something I understood or would own up too at the time or even now. It keeps my friendships in perspective. Not that I talk to any of them any longer. Except my bud...

little_ms_sunshyne
10-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Her name was J*****, I loved the way she smelled and the curve of neck. I was in middle school I think.

bigbutchmistie
10-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Well let's see. It was a toss up between Wonder Woman and Daisy Duke LOL

Real time it was my third grade teacher Ms. McA. she was tall, tanned and blonde. She was HOT and I loved doing whatever bad things I needed to do to sit on her lap and smell her perfume. LOL I pulled a girl out of my swing set because I knew I'd get into "trouble" LOL and sure enough my punishment was sitting on Ms McAffy's lap and telling her why I would ever do such a mean thing like that :) LOL Femmes they had me hooked that young lol

*Anya*
10-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Thinking about this, I don't know how I ever though I was straight!

My first big-girl crush, hmm... I had to be 17. We were really good friends and were in Jobs Daughters together. We had sex a few times, her name was P.
Lord I even remember her last name. Then we both got married, we didn't have sex any more but still remained best friends. Her husband talked her into joining Hari Krishna. When I came out she would not talk to me any more because it was against Krishna. It broke my heart.

Damn!

Alurra
10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Her name was J******. She had 3 older brothers and was very butch, even in 3rd grade. She invited me to her house (which always had heavy machinery parked outside cause her Dad owned a construction company--I liked that too) and we went into her basement to play house. She went to "work", I stayed home and cooked plastic food in the play kitchen. I think it was plastic porkchops and sunny-side-up eggs. She came home and started nuzzling my neck. Asked me to lay down on the couch with her and she layed right on top of me. Face to face. I had no clue what she was doing. She started rolling around and making noises. Luckily the pork chops didn't burn. I don't recall any more (sorry) but I remember walking home afterwards and wondering why my face felt so flushed.

After that, whenever I saw a Palumbo dump truck driving around it would make me smile.

Scrappy L'il Southpaw
10-06-2011, 09:15 PM
I feel I've led a very sheltered life... :confused:

WolfyOne
10-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I remember it, like it just happened yesterday
I was 18, she was 36
I was newly married and had no idea what those feelings were I was feeling
Hated sex with a man, decided it wasn't for me
Marriage didn't last, I didn't get the girl, but I did go on to explore why I had those feelings
Fast forward many years and look at me now...
I know who I am and surround myself with like minded people

EnderD_503
10-06-2011, 09:58 PM
It's hard to tell which came first, but I remember being in Junior kindergarten (cause school was half days as opposed to Senior kindergarten) and my father leaving me with a babysitter who was a teenaged girl our family knew well from across the street. My grandmother usually took care of me, but she was out. Anyways, I remember being really nervous about being babysat by this girl, cause I had a crush on her and didn't want it to show. I was about 4 or 5 at the time.

There was also this girl in the schoolyard in grade 2 (I guess I was 6 or 7) who's name I never knew because I never slowed down enough for her to catch me, lol. There was this game all the girls at school used to play where they would chase the boys, haul them to the ground and kiss them, at which point the boys would die of embarrassment and "coodies." Anyways, this girl would always chase me every day at recess and she was definitely one of my first crushes. I sometimes wonder what happened to her.

And of course random tv characters. Somewhere around the same time (5) I had a crush on the character who played Susan in the BBC version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I also remember wanting to alternatively be Edmund and Peter...so in retrospect that's a little odd since Susan was their sister :| Anyways, I also remember crushing on Felicity from Road to Avonlea (fellow Canadians, I hear you mocking me! But you will never shame me into not liking that show! lol)...though I still totally crush on Sarah Polley (Sarah Stanley in the show) :D I guess you can call it a life-long thing, lol. I was a little kid, she was a little kid. She's grown up, I'm grown up. And she's still hot as hell :p

http://www.dontcomeknocking.com/deutsch/cast/images/Sarah%20Polley.jpg

macele
10-06-2011, 10:25 PM
3rd grade, ... i cut my hair, started wearing the clothes i wanted to wear, (cut off jeans, ball jerseys of any kind, ect.)
and wanted to play with no one but the boys.
those girls just didn't know how to play rough and dirty lol.

then 4th grade, i had my first girl crush and woman crush.

the girl, we shared the summer under a weeping willow tree. and when elvis died,
i was right their with her. she cried and cried. her mom didn't like
me. mom said that i had no discipline from home. mom knew lol. she moved away
the next school year. i was devastated. i remember she came to say goodbye.
i was in the backyard playing. i couldn't look at her. i was so heartbroken. i didn't tell her bye. i regret that.

the woman was a 4th grade teacher. i loved how she cared. that caring that belongs to only a woman.

Tcountry
10-06-2011, 11:01 PM
hmmmmm....2nd grade, A. J*******.
We Hung out as friends all the way thru high school.
I don't think she knew.

Tawse
10-07-2011, 05:43 AM
My best friend says I went on a guy dating frenzy after that!

3 engagements, one marriage, one divorce, numerous attractions, dreams, and crushes, and 12 years later, I had my first girlfriend.

I'm sure I had crushes in high school but not something I understood or would own up too at the time or even now. It keeps my friendships in perspective. Not that I talk to any of them any longer. Except my bud...

For the record - I believe 3 engagements and one marriage prove you went on a guy dating frenzy after that :) lol So score one for the best friend ;) (that being me of course)

I have no idea who my first crush was - I do know a cute perky femme named kim was the first person I messed around with - and I was about 10 or 11 at that point. But I didn't put it together then. It was just something we did - I enjoyed it. I didn't have a thought "Oh I like girls" at that point. just "I like kim and would like her all to myself thank you". We were pretty inseparable for the couple of years I lived in her neighborhood. We even had a bit of a love triangle thing going on with another butch down the street fighting for her attention as well. Yeah even at 10 she had two butches wrapped around her fingers. We pretty much did what kim wanted to do - and were into and out of friendship with each other because of it. Funny - kim is now married with kids. We reconnected via FB a couple of years back - and it's still very odd to see her name active. I wonder how she feels seeing me active on FB - knowing what we did... what we shared.

ArkansasPiscesGrrl
10-07-2011, 10:42 AM
I was six and she was on the Mickey Mouse Club show. I thought she was captivating.

My older brother actually dated Annette back in the mid 60s.

ArkansasPiscesGrrl
10-07-2011, 10:53 AM
I attended a Catholic grade school, and there was this young nun named Sister M., you could see red hair peeking out of her habit, and she used to come up to the neighborhood I lived in and play basketball out in the alley with all of the kids from the block. I had NO idea why I was so drawn to her, but I thought she was amazing.
Of course I had all the usual tv crushes, Wonder Woman, Audrey Hepburn, all of them.
Got married at 16 mostly to get the hell outta the house of horrors I lived in, but always had these thoughts (never felt I could act on them).

In 1994, I had moved to FL and had gotten a job with this ins company. There was a butch woman who worked there as a clerk, and I found her reading a BDSM novel during break. SWOON! She came up behind me one day, and had one of those heavy thick rubber bands on her wrist, which she SNAPPED in my ear from behind me~! She did it just to see me jump! OMG, I almost came right then and there! LOL We never did anything, and in a drunken night of sharing stories together, i admitted my crush to her. We both decided that keeping our friendship was more important.

Years ago, when I was still married, my ex knew I was really attracted to butch women, and I remember sitting at a munch with him at the mall, and him pointing out butch women for me to look at! HA! Little did he know that I would eventually find one for me, and leave him when I came out.

intrigue_in916
10-07-2011, 02:36 PM
A couple of damsels in distress that messed with my mind, lol.

Haven't met the actual princess yet. :)

Don't give:bunchflowers: up on the damsels, there are some of us, who DO NOT, play hurtful mind games.

intrigue_in916
10-07-2011, 02:38 PM
3rd grade, ... i cut my hair, started wearing the clothes i wanted to wear, (cut off jeans, ball jerseys of any kind, ect.)
and wanted to play with no one but the boys.
those girls just didn't know how to play rough and dirty lol.

then 4th grade, i had my first girl crush and woman crush.

the girl, we shared the summer under a weeping willow tree. and when elvis died,
i was right their with her. she cried and cried. her mom didn't like
me. mom said that i had no discipline from home. mom knew lol. she moved away
the next school year. i was devastated. i remember she came to say goodbye.
i was in the backyard playing. i couldn't look at her. i was so heartbroken. i didn't tell her bye. i regret that.

the woman was a 4th grade teacher. i loved how she cared. that caring that belongs to only a woman.

MY goodness, what a beautiful innocent love.

LediskoLove99
10-08-2011, 02:46 AM
I was 15 and it was a friend of mine. I really, really liked her she was pretty and feminine and smart. I eventually got up the courage to tell her. She being the nice friend she was laughed in my face, most embarrassing experience of my life.

After I sort of got over her (about two months later, aren't teenagers resilent?) there was another girl she was much different from the first one, she always wore a hoodie and jeans and her one hat that she always wore backwards (I have a weird women wearing hats fetish type thing) and she was just as smart but much sweeter.She had short blonde hair that she always had styled nicely with this great smelling gel, and amazingly beautiful blue eyes and a wonderful smile. She's actually the reason I failed my biology class, I was too busy staring at her to focus on my work haha. I didn't tell her though, I was too nervous after the first girl. That and she had a girlfriend, who I also had a crush on.

Ever since the first girl laughing at me when I admitted my feelings to her I haven't been able to approach anyone since. That was nearly 7 years ago. I got over her but not the embarrassment of being laughed at like that. Especially since she decided it was a good idea to go around and share it with all of her friends inculding the girl she had a crush on.

I'mOneToo
10-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Her name was C*******. I was 11, she was 16. Her dad's garage was filled with every mechanical tool ever invented. When I would pass by and the garage door was open, she could be found there tinkering on something, so I would walk up (or ride up on the bike) to see what she was doing. She had the prettiest smile ever, though she did not give them away unless she was truly pleased. We moved away the summer I had discovered her existence.

I might have really had a crush on the garage. But I never forgot her or her smile.

Venus007
10-12-2011, 05:57 AM
My 1st grade teacher, Mrs H*******. She had huge brown eyes and a Dorothy Hamill haircut and she was covered in freckles. I remember clearly one time she bent forward to show me something on the paper I was working on and her dress fell forward and I saw her body all the way to the floor and every bit of skin I could see was freckled. I was mesmerized.

Then my first real pining unto death crush was in the 6th grade, R******. She looked like a young Katherine Hepburn (for whom I held a burning passion).

I hung out with a pack of guys and we all had a crush on R******, sometimes we could get her to come roust about with us but usually she was off reading about feminism or listening to the Beatles. She was so smart and to my farmland Indiana view, exotic and worldly (well, as much as one can be in the 6th grade).

luv2luvgirls
10-12-2011, 06:28 AM
I prolly shouldnt tell this story :|

I was maybe 6 or 7 and the lil girl next door, I had a lil thing for her,one day she wanted to spend the night,well in bed she wanted me to grind on her.. so I did :D

no thats not the first the first was a babysitter I was like 3 or 4, she had long brown hair to her ass, and she would get on the swings and I would watch her hair sweep across the sand.. DAYUMM! yeah she was fine!

lets see I had a crush on my moms best friend and when I was around 16 she kissed kissed me ;)

Daktari
10-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Knew from the get-go I was 'different' but didn't have a name for it. Had a crush on Miss B****** from the first day of primary school aged 5. My crushes were always on adults.

Found playing 'Dr's and nurses' nekkid in the dark with my childhood friend BC aged 6/7

Massive crushes on Dr.Who's companions starting with Jo Grant (played by Katy Manning) in 1971, followed by Sarah Jane (RIP Elizabeth Sladen).

Carried on having crushes and playing Drs and nurses with various girls throughout my teens and early 20's until I met my first real live 'out' lesbians aged 25 and came out.

A life-time later and I'm still playing Dr's and nurses with girls :cheesy:

Trust me I'm a Doctor!! :hypno:

Gráinne
10-12-2011, 10:29 AM
I think I knew I was different all the way back to my classmate J****** in first grade, but my first oh-my-god-knock-me-out-of-the-park crush was on my friend, K******, starting at the latter part of ninth grade when she walked into Mr. Hess's math class. I took up trumpet in high school just so I could be one of two female trumpet players in marching band (guess who was the other?). We volunteered together at the hospital. We went to the same college, until I dropped out. So that's a lot of years of crushing! I had boyfriends now and then, but nothing even came close to Kathy.

She never knew-I didn't know, myself. I felt pressured to "find a guy", and I would have given anything to transfer those feelings to a guy, but it never happened. I know where she is now, but we've lost touch.

msW8ing
10-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Had the usual grade school "play mates" being taller than all the other kids the little femmes seemed to gravitate towards me. I didn't really care for femmes then. I always liked the tom boy girls who never seemed to look at me in that way. When I was 14 a new neighbor moved in..in my small white bread town everyone knew everyone's business, her name was P****..she was much old had to be in her late 30's..she was AMAZING...she wore jeans, t-shirts and a leather jacket. She rode a motorcycle..and drove a truck. Made my knees weak whenever I'd look at her and if she looked back at me I couldn't breathe. My mother and her bitter flock of hens would call Pat "that Dyke"..I spend the entire summer being Pat's helper whenever she would work on her truck or bike. We talked about everything and laughed constantly. I'd cook for her and clean her house too. (Even then I was a submissive femme and didn't realize it lol )Pat taught me how to slow dance..although I knew how I played like i didn't just so I could be that close to her just to inhale her scent. P***** would make jokes all the time and say " If you were only legal" then chuckle. I'd get in all kinds of trouble with my mother for hanging out at Pat's house but I didn't care I just wanted to be near her. One day after the most amazing summer, I was walking home from school and there was a moving truck in Pat's driveway..my heart sank..she was moving..I was devastated..Pat came out to say good-bye to me..I fought back the tears..she handed me her favorite blue bandana..winked and said" when your legal look me up"..chuckled and got in her truck and that was the last time I saw her. I wonder whatever happened to her. I still have that bandana to this day safe in a cigar box.

Jess
10-12-2011, 12:00 PM
First crushes were when I was young enough to still play "house" with neighborhood girls. I was always the "guy" and always Daddy. Somethings never change.
First girlfriend was fourth grade at 4-H camp. She thought I was a guy and I let her think that. We were in separate dorms, so I would walk her to hers then scurry back to mine, praying I never got "made".
First love, I was a jr in hs. She was a young teacher, just out of college. It was an affair that lasted a year and a half, filled with all of the angst of not knowing what we were doing and even whom we were. It "ended" as I was given the choice by my mother ( who had read my journals) that I leave school or she would expose teacher/lover to school board. I quit and went to Job Corps. I never told teacher at the time why I was leaving, I felt such a need to protect her. I didn't speak to my mother for 7 years after that. Teacher and I had a couple of rendezvous' over the next couple of years, but she went on to marry and raise three children.
30 years later, we became re-acquainted through the wonder of FB. She is now in a loving relationship with a woman and living her truth. We have reconnected in the most blessed way. Life is truly a large circle of comings and goings.

nekohl
10-12-2011, 05:03 PM
In elementary school(around 11 yrs old) my best friend E***** and I were together all the time. One day after riding bikes I felt this overwhelming urge to kiss her. Her response was "Ewww what are you doing?!" Oh, um ha ha nothing, uh, just joking around.........

Fast forward to college. My roommates and friends were all enjoying the hyper hetero sex fest. And I just didn't get it. Couldn't understand all the fuss they buzzed about. Then one day I noticed this girl in class. She was all short hair and rainbows. Unlike any one I had ever met. And I wanted to sit by her, and I wanted to talk to her, and I couldn't figure out why!
Then one day I came to class after work with a snack as I usually did since my work shift was right before class. This time it was a big juicy pear. And she said "you know, you make everything you eat look so good"

That was all I needed to hear. My eyes practically rolled back and my toes curled and I knew. And I never looked back.

Of course I never did anything about it with her. At the time I had no idea what to do about it! I did tell her that story a few years ago. She had no idea what she did for me with just one sentence :)

Starbuck
10-12-2011, 08:39 PM
My true first woman crush, that I admitted to myself, didn't come until I was 36 years old. I fell for a very close friend of mine and I didn't even know if she was into women or not. She finally came out to me but only to tell me that she was interested in another woman. That was kind of hard to hear because I was already in love with her and we never had even held hands much less kissed! I agonized to tell her. I have since told her that I'm in love with her and she says she knows. She said it was very apparent. I don't know how can be, I hold it in so well or so I thought.

kannon
10-12-2011, 08:49 PM
My first serious crush was my mom's friend from church. :) She sang in the church choir. Lucky for me we spent a lot of time with them outside of church. I'm thinking I was 7 or 8 years old. She had the most beautiful brown eyes and hair. I was mesmerized. I crushed on her until they moved away. I wonder if anyone knew :/

chai~
11-30-2011, 09:41 AM
Oh, I remember her well!!!

I was in grade 3, 8 years old. She was the one and only tomboy!

She was the only girl who wore boy black rubber boots in the spring, while all us other girls had red or pink ones.

She never wore a dress, wore pig or pony tails, or played dolls or house!

Her name was A*****, but went by A*****!

She was the cutest thing ever!

Makes me smile even today just thinking about her!!!!

Soft*Silver
11-30-2011, 01:07 PM
I had a clear crush on Samantha from Bewitched. I so wanted to get her away from that oppressive Darren! I wanted her to use her magic and be herself! I clearly felt tingles everytime I watched the show. I asked for her Barbie doll type doll for Christmas and when I got it, I did things to it no one had ever told me about and I had no name for...

I had a "relationship" with my drivers ed teacher. She was in her 20s and clearly butch. CLEARLY. Damn I loved her. However, looking back I see she was a predator and I was just a kid. She had a "relationship" with one of my good friends too at the same time...and pit us against each other. Very strange time in my life.

I knew tho, I was attracted to women as well as men, after that. However, this was at a time when lesbian was a word people didnt even know, let alone say on occassion in the general household. Not like today! I walked around not knowing myself for years and just when i would figure something out about myself, more would get confusing and need unraveling.

I use to feel like i was a creature caught in a trap and needed to chew my leg off to get away from the expectations placed on me culturally. I drank and ended up with a problem. Now I am sober, have figured out that life is a process of unearthing and mining about one's Self. I am 54 and find joy in discovering things about me!

CockyDude
11-30-2011, 01:14 PM
My first grade teacher, who oddly enough wasn't blonde. But she was beautiful & when I got to third grade she was my teacher again. She said it was so she could be my teacher. Hmmm. I was sure I was gonna marry her someday. :sunglass:

smouldering
11-30-2011, 02:42 PM
This is going to sound so cliche but its true lol
My first real actual crush where I knew it was a crush ie feelinge etc.
I was 12 and she was 16, she was amazing *sighs* it was at Girl Scout camp and she was my counselor, She was a soccer player from Holland, very butch, her name was S****** but went by the name "tulip" because all of the counselors had little playful names for camp. She had short blonde hair and bright piercing blue eyes with a very boyish figure, I was glued to her and she would always give me hugs and let me sit on her lap, i even got a few quick kisses on the cheek too, we were inseparable during the whole summer :sunglass:, I cried so hard at the end of the summer when camp was over and I wouldn't be able to see her again as she was going back to Holland, We kept in contact for a couple years writing letters back and forth but eventually we lost contact.. I do often wonder what ever became of her *smiles*

kannon
11-30-2011, 03:16 PM
My first grade teacher, who oddly enough wasn't blonde. But she was beautiful & when I got to third grade she was my teacher again. She said it was so she could be my teacher. Hmmm. I was sure I was gonna marry her someday. :sunglass:

I had a crush on the teacher's assistant in first grade. She was a high school senior.

MysticOceansFL
11-30-2011, 03:49 PM
I was in sixth grade and I had a crush on my Physical Education teacher.

lyric
11-30-2011, 05:57 PM
When I was a kid, a lot of my friends were madly in love with Bo Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard, little Rick Schroeder from Silver Spoons, or even Michael J. Fox from his Family Ties days. In contrast, I was enthralled with Jo from Facts of Life, Yentl as Anshel in the movie Yentl, and the character, Terry, from an 80's movie called Just One of the Guys that some might remember, a movie about a girl who went in male drag pretending to be a boy for a piece for her school newspaper. Did I mention Anshel from Yentl? I was heartbroken that Anshel and Hadass, Amy Irving's character, did not have sex on their wedding night. How tragic.

And then there was T.

I'd known T since kindergarten. She was the only girl I knew who only ever wore pants all through elementary school, and the fact that she wore pants and a tie and hung out with the boys at the fifth grade dance was really baffling to me. Baffling... yet the sight of that girl with the short hair in that tie standing on the boys' side (because in the fifth grade, we had a self-imposed gender segregation thing going on at the dances) was something I couldn't tear my eyes from. As we went on to middle school and I documented my boy crushes in my diary, I ended many diary entries with a numbered list, "Boys I Like", and more than once I thought to put T on the list, but as a sixth grader, that was a little more than scary to me. Soon, middle school turned to high school and we ran in completely separate circles; I was one of the cheerleaders, and she was, well, just kind of a loner who seemed to make an increasingly obvious effort to look more and more like a boy. She abandoned her feminine first name in favor of her initials, TC, and created quite the scandal when she sent a new girl an 'admirer' letter, asking her on a date. I wish I'd had more courage then, because my closet adoration was kept such a well-hidden secret that I'm certain that TC had no clue that I knew she existed. No matter how hard I tried to be what I thought my parents wanted and expected, no boy ever sent those butterflies swirling from my stomach into my chest the way TC did.

Guy
11-30-2011, 07:00 PM
I have an older sister and I crushed all her hot friends. I was eight and they all thought I was adorable.

So yeah I was even mackin back then

firegal
12-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Standard PE teacher :doh::doh:

Leigh
12-01-2011, 12:46 AM
My first ever girl crush was on Joan Jett ~ what a hottie! *DROOL*

VintageFemme
12-01-2011, 01:36 AM
I was sixteen at a bar called the Copacabana in Ft Lauderdale, Florida when this really cute butch chick just walks right up to me and says, 'hi i'm kim' and kisses me like I had never been kissed before. I got all weird in my tummy and my knees felt weak and she walked off and I never saw her again. I had a crush on her for years.

midwest chick
12-01-2011, 02:03 AM
My first grade teacher, with wonderful soft brown eyes.

My first real crush with a contemporary, was when I was 11. She had curly dark blonde hair (and hated it) To get things moving, I asked her if she wanted to practise kissing, and things really took off from there, but it took me months to get up the nerve to ask in the first place!

jac
12-01-2011, 02:27 AM
First ever movie star crush was Krisy McNichol when she was Buddy on Family.

In realtime I was thirteen in summer camp and it was "my" athletic director F***** who was seventeen or eighteen!! Holy crap, anytime she came anywhere near me my heart would race, palms would sweat and an ear-to-ear grin would etch across my face like a prepubescent boi... And if she talked to me, which she did quite frequently after she noticed my reaction to her presence... I would get tongue tied and blush and..... wow!! lol :koolaid:

chai~
12-01-2011, 05:06 AM
be still my little rapidly beating heart!!! swoon!
I was sixteen at a bar called the Copacabana in Ft Lauderdale, Florida when this really cute butch chick just walks right up to me and says, 'hi i'm kim' and kisses me like I had never been kissed before. I got all weird in my tummy and my knees felt weak and she walked off and I never saw her again. I had a crush on her for years.

WomenMoveMe
12-01-2011, 07:02 AM
It was the summer before fourth grade. My mother had taken a position as camp cook in an upstate New York summer camp to enable my younger sister and I to attend. I had been relegated to the small house with girls my own age. However, I longed to be in the big house, with her, F******.

She was 12 years to my 9 and I was mesmerized. She was tall and lean, had long crazy brown hair, green eyes, and she rocked my world. I followed her everywhere and did my best to make certain she wanted for nothing. I toasted her marshmallows for her. I made sure every path we traveled was safe for her. If she wanted something, I did my best to make certain she had it.

She did not seem to mind this weird 'kid' following her around. Her friends were not of like mind and would tell her to 'ditch' me. She did not. In fact, the night of the big scavenger hunt she asked me to marry her.

We 'married' and went to her room for our honeymoon. We got in her bed, covered ourselves completely up with the covers, and kissed. She climbed on top of me and I made her switch positions. We were inseparable the remainder of the summer. We held hands everywhere we went and would give each other little kisses on the cheek. It seems strange to me now that my mother found this cute instead of worrying about it. Good for you Mom!

Camp ended and I returned to my home state with my family just as she returned to hers. We wrote one another a time or two, but that was the end of us.

Hey F******...if you are here...look me up!!!!

chai~
12-01-2011, 07:22 AM
adorable!!!!!

It was the summer before fourth grade. My mother had taken a position as camp cook in an upstate New York summer camp to enable my younger sister and I to attend. I had been relegated to the small house with girls my own age. However, I longed to be in the big house, with her, F******.

She was 12 years to my 9 and I was mesmerized. She was tall and lean, had long crazy brown hair, green eyes, and she rocked my world. I followed her everywhere and did my best to make certain she wanted for nothing. I toasted her marshmallows for her. I made sure every path we traveled was safe for her. If she wanted something, I did my best to make certain she had it.

She did not seem to mind this weird 'kid' following her around. Her friends were not of like mind and would tell her to 'ditch' me. She did not. In fact, the night of the big scavenger hunt she asked me to marry her.

We 'married' and went to her room for our honeymoon. We got in her bed, covered ourselves completely up with the covers, and kissed. She climbed on top of me and I made her switch positions. We were inseparable the remainder of the summer. We held hands everywhere we went and would give each other little kisses on the cheek. It seems strange to me now that my mother found this cute instead of worrying about it. Good for you Mom!

Camp ended and I returned to my home state with my family just as she returned to hers. We wrote one another a time or two, but that was the end of us.

Hey F******...if you are here...look me up!!!!

always2late
12-01-2011, 07:33 AM
My first puppy-love crush was on my seventh grade teacher.

My first REAL crush...I was in my early 20s and still not out to anyone, especially myself. A friend and I were attending a birthday party for a co-worker of hers. At the party was a heart-stopping, jaw-dropping, butch. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and when she came over to talk to us, I thought my legs wouldn't hold me up anymore. She was the kind of person that touched you (your arm, hand) when she spoke...and every time she touched me my brain stuttered to a stop and I became completely tongue-tied. I don't remember her name, and I never saw her again...but I thought about her for years! I can STILL remember what she looked like. Pivotal moments in your life stay with you forever.

JAGG
12-01-2011, 08:21 AM
I was in kindergarden, so 4 or 5. She was the 2nd grade teacher. She also lived about 9 houses from mine. Her dad was our mailman. Her name was Miss M*******. She looked like a young Susan Lucci. She was an identical twin, so am I. So she instantly loved me and my twin. But she loved all kids. She was kind and sweet and loving. She would freely hug and kiss her students. Which back in the 60's was a non issue but today I'm sure would be frowned upon. But the kids loved her and her kindness. I loved it when she kissed me but I would pretend I hated it. And I would run when I knew she was gonna kiss me. Because I realized quickly, that made her kiss you more when she caught you. Haha I was working it.

asphaltcowboi
12-01-2011, 08:26 AM
ha,ha mine was also my second grade teacher!! omg she smelled so good. she started us journaling daily and i started writing love poems and stuff will the reassurance that no one but her would be reading them! soon she was so impressed with one of them that she shared it with my mother and the rest of the class!! still crushed on her but i stopped writing even to this day!

Greyson
12-01-2011, 10:50 AM
My first crushes that I can remember were of the women I watched on the TV and Movie screen.

I grew up during the 60's and back then the "Movie Stars" were all white. I am sure this is why I do not have a greater variety of my first crushes. You see, my mother was a single mom and the TV and movies were our babysitters after all the chores were done. Every Sunday after mandatory church, (while mom was at home grabbing some alone time) we would go to the movies.

Having said all that.............Here are my crushes during my elementary school years.

Doris Day, Ann Margret and Audrey Hepburn.

Countyfem
12-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Umm well looking back back back snicker my third grade teacher ms j******. I thought she waked on the moon! Sadly my little backwater elem school found out she was gay and got her canned....worst day ever! I still think about her and wonder how she is.

RiverBoi
12-01-2011, 12:04 PM
There was one girl when I was 6, that I would play "Daddy and Mommy" with lol. Kiss and all that jazz. But, I never had a crush on her really. I think my first REAL crush was on my 3rd grade teacher Ms. D******. I had straight A's in that class! I had it really bad for her! She was probably in her 20's then. I knew I had no chance in hell, but she was still nice to day dream about lol!

NorCalStud
12-01-2011, 03:11 PM
First grade. Fall. Schoolbus colored leaves. I loved riding to school bcuz everyday R******, also a first grader, let me hold her hand.

Tuff Stuff
09-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Ahh yesss..first crushes..of course mother was my first crush.My second crush had to be around age 5 or 6 years old to a little black girl that lived two houses down from where my family lived.I was curious about other girls bodies,even at that age,and she was the first girl to pull down her pants and show me hers..because I simply asked to see "it".I thought to myself that was pretty easy and learned something.I liked her alot and would ride my bike by her house almost everyday and bring her small gifts.I remember showing off my new pair of boots to her one day and riding in circles around her and her looking at me with those big brown eyes,smiling..two little girls having a moment I guess.*snort*
So I would say she was my first love/crush(different from mother)..her family eventually moved away..she took me into her house and I saw all the packed boxes and we were both helpless to do anything about it and I remember wanting to take her home with me and hide her but we both knew this was the end.

Right now i'm crushing on my wife to be someday...crushing hard :toondance:

JDeere
10-08-2015, 10:31 PM
My first woman crush was my junior high drama teacher, oh man did I have it bad for her. LOL

skitscatscoot
11-14-2015, 12:48 AM
My first crush was T******, a girl I knew in 3rd grade. I fell head over heels for her--was even carrying her books and calling her my girlfriend and everything, saw nothing wrong with it, and then all hell broke loose. :cold: Long story short, I wound up having to change schools at the end of the year, it got really bad. I learned my lesson though and learned to keep my feelings to myself. I became a damn good actress after that. This was early 1980s in a notoriously homophobic town that I wound up having to run out of screaming once I finally became an adult.
Shudder. I wouldn't go back to childhood for anything. Or my hometown either for that matter, even though it claims its "changed" (which I will never believe.)

Bubala
12-07-2015, 11:21 PM
KD Lang.... still makes me blush... lol

Amulette
12-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Sweet remembrance

A dangerous revolutionary type butch: warm, embracing, a bit mysterious and edgy with the ability to make a woman feel really held energetically. Laughs, the day I realized how bad I was crushing on her I could have sworn the sun rose in a color I had never seen before.

storyspinner70
12-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Salma Hayek...in 97 she floated down a river in an innertube on Fools Rush In and I was hooked. She is my longest and most enduring woman crush. I wanted to look like her or fuck her - or both - from the moment I saw her.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19600000/Salma-Hayek-Wallpaper-salma-hayek-19637602-1920-1200.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ox30fwK1jgE/UAK2RPMgn6I/AAAAAAAAB3g/aYoCAhyblaw/s1600/Salma-Hayek4.JPG

My second grandest woman crush is Monica Bellucci and I've adored her for nearly as long.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14100000/Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-14169121-1600-1200.jpg

As for "real" people, I found numerous girls and women attractive from the time I was 12-13ish. None were long term things though until my late teens.

Gayandgray
01-24-2016, 08:02 PM
My very first crush was when I was about 9 or 10 years old, and it was on my older sister's best friend. She was a tomboy and her name was Eunice. I used to follow her around and tried to copy everything she did and said. But then a couple years later I was crushing on a very femme woman whose brats I babysat for, my butch gym teacher, and an androgynous substitute teacher I had!:koolaid:

pajama
01-24-2016, 08:41 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

JustLovelyJenn
01-24-2016, 11:18 PM
My very first girl crush was Christina Ricci...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhhvjzNri1qkpukno1_500.jpg

Chad
01-25-2016, 12:39 PM
I can't remember that far back. My longest standing crush is Valerie Bertinelli. That is a 40 year crush.

:cowboy:

angelface
01-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Growing up I was such a tomboy and was always crushing on my femme teachers from the age of 8. When I got to my teen years Madonna was the queen of pop and I was obsessed (showing my age here!) and my bedroom was covered with her image.
Now I prefer brunettes lol and have mini crushes on these lovely ladies...
Lauren Cohan "Walking Dead" beauty
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKJcq92xqxx0GMYcjN5vqcK4N3whuA5 3mzjcaaLHsVQual2elD-Q

Maggie Siff " Sons of Anachy" beauty
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/9a/cc/0c9acc6e5bcd633987014460428d6e6e.jpg

Evangeline Lilly " Lost" beauty

http://fullhdpictures.com/download.php?file=http://fullhdpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Beautiful-Evangeline-Lilly-Wallpaper.jpg

catlady
01-27-2016, 05:15 PM
My first girl crush was on a cartoon character when I was about 9-10 years old haha. Raven from Teen Titans... apparently my mind thought she was a boy until i discover she was female.

boioboi
02-10-2016, 12:23 AM
My first girl crush was in 6th grade. There was a girl named Julie that made my heart beat faster... =)

theoddz
02-10-2016, 09:23 AM
First grade.
Her name was Gina Shepherd and we used to walk to school together.
One day, she let me carry her books. :awww:

Heh....

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Greyson
02-10-2016, 12:13 PM
I was in the 7th grade and her name was Rosemary. She was half Japanese and half Mexican, and thirteen years older than me. She often told me that when I turned 18, I could come and live with her. (I did not.)

randrum
04-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I was in 6th grade. Her name was Lauren, and she was "dating" my friend Kevin. We had all grown up together. And I helped Kevin pick out little gifts for her or suggest what movies they should go to.

homoe
04-04-2016, 09:51 PM
For as long as I can remember I had always had crushes on other girls NEVER boys!

firegal
04-04-2016, 11:04 PM
For as long as I can remember I had always had crushes on other girls NEVER boys!

Homoe.... as usual u made me chuckle!

Bubala
04-05-2016, 08:05 PM
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Amelie+Mauresmo+2014+French+Open+Day+Fifteen+OGP38 2Sre62l.jpg

Angeltoes
04-05-2016, 08:59 PM
I had a friend in junior high school who would get jealous whenever I talked about boys who flirted with me (even though I had no interest in them). It intrigued me that she was jealous and I started thinking about that all the time and wondering what she really wanted from me. I sort of knew, and would try to get her to say it by intentionally making her jealous. I know that was terrible thing to do, but I was just a kid. One time we were gossiping about who at school was fooling around and she said "you know, girls can have fun with each other too" and I had the opportunity to ask her what she meant, but I got scared and didn't. A couple of times she tried to kiss me and I turned away. I thought about that for years afterwards. I'd say she was my first crush. She was all tomboy, not sure how she identifies today but she's the kind of person who was into girls from childhood.

girl_dee
04-25-2016, 08:46 PM
http://orig06.deviantart.net/8abf/f/2009/308/c/b/peppermint_patty_by_rock_zilla.png

JDeere
04-25-2016, 09:00 PM
http://orig06.deviantart.net/8abf/f/2009/308/c/b/peppermint_patty_by_rock_zilla.png

LOL The original butch!

theoddz
04-28-2016, 08:06 AM
I've always crushed on Andi MacDowell.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/acbernier/My%20Favorite%20Stars/andimacdowell.jpg (http://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/shhzdcy/s4iwolzo/p1/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/scovohpdjfzi/sveacl/p1/user/acbernier/media/My%20Favorite%20Stars/andimacdowell.jpg.html)

Ain't she hot??? :thumbsup:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

SaltyButch
06-04-2016, 07:11 PM
I only came into my "knowing" or perhaps accepting in high school...I had a crush on the girl all the boys wanted to date Kim...I was the one who was walking her home and carrying her books and spending quality time with her...too bad I was to dang shy to do anything about it.

Chad
06-04-2016, 07:30 PM
I cannot remember that far back. I had four girlfriends in second grade and never looked back. As a kid I liked Maureen O'Sullivan first I think she played Jane in Tarzan with Johnny Weissmuller.

My long time crush as most of you know is Valerie Bertinelli. She is beautiful with a fun and happy personality.

:cowboy:

easygoingfemme
06-04-2016, 08:02 PM
I might have answered this a couple of years ago but don't want to dig it up :)

First girl crush - we met at church camp probably in 5th or 6th grade? She had a a buzz cut sort of with the top a little longer and spiked and was always playing/carrying around a soccer ball. That was the best church camp week ever.

Breathless
06-05-2016, 01:25 AM
My First girl crush that I can remember was in grade 3. I loved Miss Foll. She was our teacher. I would intentionally get in trouble because then i would have to sit with her at her desk and hold her hand during recess... It was the best punishment ever!!! The next year she was fired from teaching at our school, something about she couldnt handle the students, I plotted revenge on the principal for taking her away from me.

legally_b10nde
08-21-2016, 01:21 PM
My Algebra teacher in H.S... and my cheerleading coach. Unfortunately she's straight.

Roman
09-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn’t aware of how I felt about girls for a long time…well, I didn’t let myself be aware of it. Looking back, I can think of a few examples of crushes that all happened around the same time.

1. Jean Grey from the 1990’s X-Men Cartoon. I always envied Wolverine since he got her attention plus he was short and could still kick ass.
2. All the high school girls in the high school plays they had us elementary kids watch for their practice performance.
3. …and finally Kelsey, the blonde friend I tried to be “cool” for from probably kindergarten to lower middle school.

Stone-Butch
09-07-2016, 05:06 PM
In grade 2 my teacher looked like Rhonda Fleming , be still my heart. I was 12 when I got my first kiss from Beverly Jones. By grade 9 I was caught at home with my teacher Miss Dakin. Mother always referred to mistaken as yes very Miss Dakin. She never said a word at the time, just closed my bedroom door but never let me forget.

MitchM42
09-07-2016, 06:04 PM
My Brothers high school girlfriend.

Mel C.
09-07-2016, 06:11 PM
First crush on a person I knew (as opposed to TV stars and such) was in High School. At least that was the first time I knew it was a crush and not the way everyone felt about their "friends." I timidly told her how I felt after she asked me if I had a crush on her. Unfortunately for me it was unrequited.

vixenagogo
09-07-2016, 06:25 PM
aside from celebrities...my first real life crush was on the catcher of my best friend's softball team back in 7th grade. so i joined (shortstop if anyone is curious) just because i knew they had an end of season sleepover!*

CherryWine
09-07-2016, 06:39 PM
Mine was a teacher as well...5th grade. She was beautiful, and I was the "teacher's pet". Some other classmates were not fond of me for that reason...ha. She would often send me to the teachers' lounge with some change to buy her some m&m's from the vending machine. One day the machine took the money, and I was sooo afraid that she would be disappointed in me.

When I found out that I would have her again for a class in the 6th grade, I was over the moon. Unfortunately, I was not so much the teacher's pet that year. I was a tiny bit crushed...in the opposite fashion.

cork1961
09-07-2016, 06:54 PM
I don't even remember her name. But she was best friends with the class bully (whose name I'll NEVER forget). I was warned to stay away from her... but she was worth it, and the bully and I "discussed" it every day at much.

Medusa
09-12-2016, 01:23 PM
I <3 this thread!

My first made-for-tv crush was Jo from "The Facts of Life". I loved her motorcycle and leather jackets and what looked a lot like a flirtation between Jo and Blair. I didn't have words for it but it felt really sparkly to watch them "dance" with each other's energy. Might have been wishful thinking on my part but I loved me a handsome tomboy way back when ;)

My first real-life crush was D***. We were on the volleyball team together and she had muscular legs and a bad attitude. She was rough around the edges but also quiet and confident in a way that made me want to sit in her lap. And she had big brown eyes that you could see halfway across the court. We ended up in a fling my senior year in high school while I was still dating boys and not really knowing that I could live in dykery full-time.
I ran into her at the local lesbo watering hole years ago and we both had a laugh and a few drinks.

:)

C0LLETTE
09-12-2016, 01:51 PM
My first hazy- wtf is this- girl- crush was in first year uni. I was so torn that I figured if I could talk her out of being gay, I'd be free of the whole anxiety riddled thing. So I tried telling her God would punish her and it was against "His" will. She just smiled at me, never threw me out, put her arms around me and said: "Why don't you come sit over here?"

ClintB
04-08-2017, 09:02 PM
8th grade.... a beautiful blonde who was dating a guy I idolized. I wanted to be cool like him and have a girl like her. I distinctly remember watching her ass in a particular pair of jeans... not very respectful, but I blame it on developing hormones. she wasn't really a friend, but she was in circle that I could talk to. I remember one day complimenting her after she changed her hair and she grabbed my excitedly saying I was the first to notice. Unfortunately I was a moron and from then on kept repeatedly complimenting on her hair... needless to say she started making fun of her pathetic would be admirer.

girl_dee
04-09-2017, 05:00 AM

LOL The original butch!

yes the very first! and Marcy called her *Sir*

:awww:

IrishAmazon
05-13-2017, 12:39 AM
Well the first would have been the Pastors wife Robin, She was calm, kind, pretty big brown eyes and easy to be around, not like her husband who creeped me out.

Then there was Laura in 1st grade in the same Lutheran church, We got to play house on the sofa at nap time for a whole summer, what ever that meant to 5 or 6 years old girls. She was confident and didn't bother with the rest of the school. none of the teachers though twice about two girls hidding under a blanket...

girl_dee
05-13-2017, 03:19 AM
i think my first real life * butterflies in the tummy * crush was my butch softball coach in high school. i look back and know now, she was inappropriate in the eyes of the law. She was new to teaching, and favored me. She was tough on me, expected more of me than the others, and of course i SwoOOooned......

We were friends, but i think we both knew it was more. Nothing ever came of it, but a real good memory.

NavyButch
05-13-2017, 05:03 AM
I had some teacher crushes in high school. One was My math teacher and the other was the school librarian. I still to this day wonder what they are up to now as both left the school- the math teacher left before I graduated- and the librarian left a couple of years after.

But, for the crush where something happened- it would have been one of My sister's friends that was at the house for a sleep over. After My sister went to sleep we snuck outside to try our hand at smoking a cig- we both hated it- but we wound up close enough to kiss- we both liked that- a lot.

As for My current tv crush- Joanna Gaines from the show Fixer Upper. wheww weeee.

homoe
05-13-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm currently crushing on ‎Jedediah Bila :awww:

IrishAmazon
05-13-2017, 09:59 AM
I'm currently crushing on ‎Jedediah Bila :awww:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/the-view-co-host-jedediah-bila-reveals-how-fox-news-kept-her-from-wearing-pants-on-air/

Soft*Silver
05-13-2017, 11:44 AM
I saw this meme....ignore the part where it says if you were a dude..cuz if you were a lil lesbian, and saw this, you wanted them to kiss too!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UJgOKevxlyM/U5tP1G5MoeI/AAAAAAAADP4/GNDo-BP4BsQ/s1600/2014++1+OITNB+from+s1+dot+zetaboards+dotcom.jpg

DapperButch
05-21-2017, 06:34 PM
Mrs._______. gym teacher, volleyball coach, and tennis coach, was my first emotional crush. I wasn't sexually drawn to her, I just really, really liked being around her to talk. I'm not sure it was an actual crush, or if she was just meeting the needs I didn't get fulfilled at home. Although androgynous looking, she was straight.

akiza
05-22-2017, 03:45 PM
it was a girl who's been at a private school with me she was cute i stayed with her at school,when we're going at home or we studied together too i've get consensual relation with her she was a light in my days at this time it hasn't lasted because she's gone in her country cameroon at the end of the year i had 10,11 or 12 years i think ^^ i've lived some good experiences with her