Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #1
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Your First Girl/ Woman Crush

Can you remember your first crush on another girl/ woman/ female? Maybe it was just a fleeting attraction...

How old were you? Did you do anything about it?

Tell us about it!!!
Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #2
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The princess in the castle. I was around 4.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I was attracted to a few girls in high school, but, had a major crush on L****. We were in an after school club as well as in the same classes and neither of us knew that the other was gay or attracted.

Our friendship got stronger in the Autumn of 1984 and by the Spring of that year we were dating - we were together for 7 years.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: removing personal names
1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Crikey! You started young - not backwards in coming forwards, eh?! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

My gym teacher, 9th grade maybe. I Just didn't understand.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy L'il Southpaw View Post
Can you remember your first crush on another girl/ woman/ female? Maybe it was just a fleeting attraction...

How old were you? Did you do anything about it?

Tell us about it!!!
My kindergarten teacher, Mrs. L******. I was 5. I took a nap and she tapped me on my shoulder to pass cookies and milk.

Intriguinglyours

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Removing names
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #7
intrigue_in916

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine Lesbian Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
just dont refer to me as a 'YOU PEOPLE' or say'HEY YOU' to me
Relationship Status:
single

intrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputationintrigue_in916 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Kelt, have you since rescued the princess?

Intriguinglyours
intrigue_in916 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to intrigue_in916 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:22 AM   #8
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A couple of damsels in distress that messed with my mind, lol.

Haven't met the actual princess yet.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #9
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

age 5..played house, and was always wanting to be the "daddi" with my friend..we actually DID some exploring....and in grade school..1st grade...I fell in love with B.W...loved her all through HS, too...we did spend nights with each other all through grade school, kissed and hugged is most of it..senior year, I taught her how to drive, using MY car...smiles..and we are still friends to this day..when I told her our senior year...she was shocked...she is straight though....BUT I came out of the womb knowing I was a lesbian! and the search was on for my lover!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #10
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I had a few slight crushes growing up but didn't know what to think about it. My first real one, I was 16 and her name was C******. She played short stop on our girls fast pitch softball team. OMG i was hooked, went to every practice/game and flirted my *ahem off. We had a short term thing because i was afraid people would figure it out. Actually she was my first, yeah, ....someone you just don't forget.

About 20 years later i saw her at a basketball game i was at with my boys and husband at the time. She was with her partner and we hugged. I could tell by the look in her eyes and the smile on her face she hadn't forgotten me.

I will never forget her and that time in my life. Took me a little long to figure it out and do something about it. But, it's all part of the journey
Maya Angelou

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: removing personal names
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

She was dignified with a whiff of arrogance. Everything about her fascinated me, the way she stood, sat, walked and talked. I’d sneak looks at her as she passed by, eaves drop on conversations she had with others just to hear her voice. I would make up any excuse to be near her, try to impress her and was devastated if I failed. I’d make sure I was early enough to see her arrive and linger longer than I should to watch her leave.

She was magnificent.

I was 10years old. She was my teacher.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I had crushes on little girls from the time I could lift my head up to look around I think, lol.

I had a big crush on Diahann Carroll when she played a nurse on the tv show Julia. I think I was about 6 years old. My parents were thrilled that I actually asked for a barbie doll (the only doll I ever asked for). Who wouldn't want a barbie that was a pretty woman in a nurse's uniform.

Fast forward: it's obvious I do have this thing for a pretty nurse.

My biggest long time crush started when I was just about to enter 8th grade. My family had just moved to a new town. We were at church and I saw her walking down the steps. It was love at first sight. We became best friends all through junior high and high school. I spent the night at her house all the time and we were inseparable. My burning love was a secret that I never told her.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #13
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Annette Funicello

I was six and she was on the Mickey Mouse Club show. I thought she was captivating.
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #14
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend S********. in 3rd grade. We got caught doing naughty things under the jungle gym. Lol

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: removing personal names
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #15
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

I was 8 years old and had a crush on my mom's best friend's daughter. I thought there was nothing like her. She was a tomboy. Just so darn cute! I crushed on her for a long, long time. I still see her sometimes. She gives me a hug normally, but she doesn't know that she was my first crush.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #16
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

3rd grade, her name was R*******., she wore jeans under her required skirts, which were also denim. She, had a swagger.

*swoon*

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: removing personal names
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #17
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Charo,,she was on Merv Griffin ~

Donna Douglas aka Ely May Clampett

Dawn Wells aka MaryAnn on Gilligans Island

and Judy Norton who was Mary Ellen on the Waltons
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #18
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

She lived in the house on the corner, a few houses down the same side of my street. We used to roll around on my bed naked with each other and practice kissing...I would sneak out at night and crawl into her bedroom window just to snuggle with her for a few minutes and then sneak back home undetected.

Her name was S*******, we were 8 years old and had easy bake ovens.

She rocked my world..

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: removing personal names
Bootsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bootsandheels For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #19
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Her name was N****** and we were eleven and thirteen respectively. I met her at the bus stop, the two years between us seemed like ten. She had long blonde hair, bright red lips and wore tight jeans and a leather jacket; a cloud of Marlboros seemed to enhance the glow. Like some kind of halo, going ahhhhhhhhhhh all around her.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: removing personal names
femmedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #20
Scrappy L'il Southpaw

How Do You Identify?:
Woman Full of Surprises
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unchallenged Bedhog

Scrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST ReputationScrappy L'il Southpaw Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having a hard time remembering my first crush. I do remember having attractions and fantasies but they weren't specific. As a teenager I would fantasize about women all the time but they were generic. They were not faces I recognized or knew.

The first intense crush I remember was my friend A*****. We would Jazzercise together. We'd go out dancing and pick up guys together. But I was drawn to her. I was 24. I told her I was attracted to her and she told me she was straight and purely attracted to guys.

My best friend says I went on a guy dating frenzy after that!

3 engagements, one marriage, one divorce, numerous attractions, dreams, and crushes, and 12 years later, I had my first girlfriend.

I'm sure I had crushes in high school but not something I understood or would own up too at the time or even now. It keeps my friendships in perspective. Not that I talk to any of them any longer. Except my bud...

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-04-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: removing personal names
Scrappy L'il Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scrappy L'il Southpaw For This Useful Post: