Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2016, 04:02 PM   #1
TIMBERWOLF
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single
 
TIMBERWOLF's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL
Posts: 384
Thanks: 218
Thanked 591 Times in 212 Posts
Rep Power: 4807546
TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation
Default Poll yes...............

Trump 86%
Clinton 80%
Kasich 80%
Wont vote for Clinton but at one time I would have just cause
she would be the first woman president but Im not going to stoop down that far
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:43 PM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
Trump 86%
Clinton 80%
Kasich 80%
Wont vote for Clinton but at one time I would have just cause
she would be the first woman president but Im not going to stoop down that far
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 11:36 AM   #3
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In A Healing Place
Posts: 5,371
Thanks: 18,160
Thanked 22,634 Times in 4,461 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Unpopular Opinions

I got 99% on both Clinton and Sanders without doing the sliders or extra questions.

I am voting for Clinton because I think she is by far and away the most qualified to be president of the United States. In some ways Sanders ideas might be closer in tune to mine, but I don't think he would be nearly as good a president as Clinton and don't think think he can get elected. If he did, I question whether he would actually be able to govern effectively. The obstructionist Republicans will go after Hillary with all of their might too, but she will be much better prepared.

Also, "revolutions" don't start from the top down. I do hope grassroots support for some of Sanders' ideas continues to grow no matter what the outcome of the election is.

I also sense a huge dose of sexism in how Hillary is being treated in this election. No surprise there.
__________________
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 11:43 AM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I got 99% on both Clinton and Sanders without doing the sliders or extra questions.

I am voting for Clinton because I think she is by far and away the most qualified to be president of the United States. In some ways Sanders ideas might be closer in tune to mine, but I don't think he would be nearly as good a president as Clinton and don't think think he can get elected. If he did, I question whether he would actually be able to govern effectively. The obstructionist Republicans will go after Hillary with all of their might too, but she will be much better prepared.

Also, "revolutions" don't start from the top down. I do hope grassroots support for some of Sanders' ideas continues to grow no matter what the outcome of the election is.


I also sense a huge dose of sexism in how Hillary is being treated in this election. No surprise there.

Finally! Someone sees it similarly to the way I do!

I wrote a very long post about this, but since I had already written my views, I didn't post it. Bull Dog, you hit my main points exactly and concisely! I wish I had those 45 minutes back of the long post I never even posted!
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 08:31 AM   #5
TruTexan
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single
 
TruTexan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: in a one horse town in a large state, in the U.S.
Posts: 3,952
Thanks: 6,112
Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMBERWOLF View Post
Trump 86%
Clinton 80%
Kasich 80%
Wont vote for Clinton but at one time I would have just cause
she would be the first woman president but Im not going to stoop down that far
<<<<<<my omg face
__________________
TruTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TruTexan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 11:14 AM   #6
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Interesting survey:

Clinton: 85%

Sanders: 82%

O'Malley: 71%

Don't ask me how this happened:

Trump: 64%
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2016, 12:24 PM   #7
Glenn
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ol butch bones.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: :rolleyes:
Posts: 1,547
Thanks: 3,603
Thanked 3,728 Times in 1,095 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default

well..my cats really think Carter's voice sounded the best..
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:03 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018