Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2017, 03:05 PM   #22
Tuff Stuff
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Tuff Stuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Posts: 695
Thanks: 904
Thanked 1,315 Times in 505 Posts
Rep Power: 9408455
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Always loved hanging out with the older crowd.Now that 50 is around the corner I'm wondering if a more older or younger crowd will work for me.I'm told I look in my 30's but my body feels every bit the 49 year's I've been on this planet.Physically I'm mature but all beat up, mentally my mind thinks young and I still want to grow and learn about new ideas before my time is up.

I have seen changes in this country,good and bad,lately though I feel like packing my bags and moving out.
I should really be thankful that I'm still breathing at all..getting old is not going to be fun for me, but I'm still here,that should count for something.

I'm hoping I make it to my 80s...don't see any shame in being old..nope.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:44 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018