Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
There's nothing wrong "a-boot" a little Canadian fetish..

And ya. Performance artist is a good way to do. Many people compare her to Madonna but there is something more to Gaga than what Madonna did (at least from my perspective of when I saw Madonna evolve when I was growing up).
You know.. I never associated Gaga with Madonna..

For me.. her energy is more Freddy Mercury and Elton John way back in the day..
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
NJFemmie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)
 
NJFemmie's Avatar
 
3 Highscores

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,683
Thanks: 1,343
Thanked 11,421 Times in 2,977 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
You know.. I never associated Gaga with Madonna..

For me.. her energy is more Freddy Mercury and Elton John way back in the day..
I never made the association either. Two very different artists.
I've always believed that Madonna was just pure shock value. I tend to think LG is more personality-interpretative.
__________________


NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:09 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018