![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman Preferred Pronoun?:
see above Relationship Status:
independent entity Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Oakland
Posts: 1,826
Thanks: 4,068
Thanked 7,654 Times in 1,523 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Gemme I think if you look in a different post I talked about StoneFemme's who are Tops.........forgive me for forgetting my appropriate upper and lower case designations......laughin...
I think we are in agreement. stone femme bottom, Stone Femme Top. I'm very familiar with the Top version....yummy when that itch needs scratched... I find the bottom version to be really yummy also.(if I am making no sense or have misread you...........I just got in from camping for a week at Big Sur. I am still hearing the Big Sur river and the ocean waves.....)
__________________
We are everywhere We are different I do not care if resistance is futile I will not assimilate |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|