![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian. Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,683
Thanks: 1,343
Thanked 11,421 Times in 2,977 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() When you say - refine your fighting - what do you mean? As you level, you will gain new talents and fighting skills and essentially it will take practice for you to become proficient. That in itself is a mastery in the making - you may want to consult your guide book to explain fighting techniques/ talent trees, etc. When you are a low level, there aren't many fighting options. As you level up, you will get more options. Oh and go to a vendor to sell anything you might have picked up - be careful not to sell items such as weapons or clothing that is better than what you already have.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Be the Fearless Bunny
How Do You Identify?:
Hers. Preferred Pronoun?:
he Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: This must be the place.
Posts: 649
Thanks: 1,740
Thanked 2,671 Times in 540 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I picked it after my first 38 name choices were unavailable. *grumble*I just earned "Charge", but no clue how to use it. But when I posted previously, I was specifically talking about how sometimes in the middle of a fight, both characters just kind of stop and stand there and pant. I know that there is built-in recovery time between swings and such, but sometimes it seems longer, so I just wanted to see if there was something I should be doing to speed it up (if it was waiting on a command from me or something).
__________________
I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it. ~Flannery O'Connor |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian. Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,683
Thanks: 1,343
Thanked 11,421 Times in 2,977 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() (See these bars on the bottom? That's where you put your new "spells") All I play are warriors for the most part - charge will allow you to charge your opponent and stun him for a few seconds while you get in some hits. Again, because you are low level, it will seem like it takes forever to kill something. I love charge. And intercept. But that will come later. If you click your computer looking icon, a settings menu will display - you can add more bars to your menu bar - I usually set it up so I have bars on the bottom and the side. Believe me, you will need all of them eventually.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 | |
|
Be the Fearless Bunny
How Do You Identify?:
Hers. Preferred Pronoun?:
he Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: This must be the place.
Posts: 649
Thanks: 1,740
Thanked 2,671 Times in 540 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Found a vendor, and I see how to buy...but can't figure out how to sell. I think what's making this aggravating is that it's intuitive enough to figure out what I'm supposed to do next, but not intuitive enough to know how to do it. I can see how this will suck up all lots of time once I get my sea legs!
__________________
I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it. ~Flannery O'Connor |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian. Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,683
Thanks: 1,343
Thanked 11,421 Times in 2,977 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
It's really not that hard once you do get the hang of it. Don't give up I'm looking forward to some whoop ass!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian. Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,683
Thanks: 1,343
Thanked 11,421 Times in 2,977 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Here's a link I think you will find quite useful:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/guide/getting-started It'll help you understand your interface and how to play the game.
__________________
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|