![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life. Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On my Merry Fairy way! , Canada
Posts: 3,630
Thanks: 8,727
Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
*Pours you another glass and breaks out the next box of chocolates* This one is a laura seacord sampler.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Relationship Status:
yep , i got one Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: anywhere south of I-40
Posts: 106
Thanks: 48
Thanked 298 Times in 80 Posts
Rep Power: 1510618 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bells For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life. Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On my Merry Fairy way! , Canada
Posts: 3,630
Thanks: 8,727
Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
LOL NO!!!! I am just sharing my wine. I have really only had two nights of tipsy since NYE
I do enjoy a single glass now and then while in chat, though. But you are free to have as many glasses as you would like (as long as you crash on the couch) Safety first.
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| chat lounge, chat room, chatting, forum chat |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|