Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Careers, Work, Business

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
pinkajl
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 41
Thanks: 12
Thanked 116 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 282675
pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quick introduction

Hi I'm Pink. I've drifted on and off this board (and the older b-f site) over the years. I know a few site members in real life. I work in education and thought I'd make a brief introduction.

I do educational testing with private clients and curriculum development. I also serve on the NAGC GLBTQ Special Interest Group and moderate an online support group for parents with gifted lgbtq kids who are in the midst of coming out. I live in Maryland.

I never knew this board existed in my previous romps through BFP, but I'm glad I found it today.
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2013, 01:48 AM   #3
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkajl View Post
Hi I'm Pink. I've drifted on and off this board (and the older b-f site) over the years. I know a few site members in real life. I work in education and thought I'd make a brief introduction.

I do educational testing with private clients and curriculum development. I also serve on the NAGC GLBTQ Special Interest Group and moderate an online support group for parents with gifted lgbtq kids who are in the midst of coming out. I live in Maryland.

I never knew this board existed in my previous romps through BFP, but I'm glad I found it today.

Welcome Pink. I love this thread...we have many wonderful/creative/supportive/knowledgable educators on the planet!
I have personally found encouragement and support here .... but especially this past year!
Again - welcome - share, ask, explore, laugh, cry....
__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #4
FemmeItalian
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Classical Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby, sweetie, love, she, her
Relationship Status:
il mio cuore è stato conquistato da qualcuno ....... io veramente adoro
 
FemmeItalian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 348
Thanks: 1,078
Thanked 2,044 Times in 338 Posts
Rep Power: 16217061
FemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST ReputationFemmeItalian Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking my students may think this before algebra exams....

__________________
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.



-Judy Garland
FemmeItalian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FemmeItalian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 04:12 AM   #5
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
pinkajl
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 41
Thanks: 12
Thanked 116 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 282675
pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thank you for the kind welcome, BK.

I'll share a gripe, if you don't mind. I had a test client send an email today canceling her appointment for tomorrow morning. She did "research" on the GORT and CTOPP and decided they aren't "appropriate" to help determine if her almost 6yo may have a reading disability. Ummm, okay,

Self-employment makes me go "grrrrr" sometimes with what people say. But, then I remind myself that it's often better when something like this happens because clients like that are usually very demanding and are not happy unless you give the diagnosis that they are asking for.

Anyhow, I hope you and everyone else had a relaxing weekend.
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #8
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14
 
spritzerJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,154
Thanks: 30,307
Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
Rep Power: 0
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkajl View Post
Hi I'm Pink. I've drifted on and off this board (and the older b-f site) over the years. I know a few site members in real life. I work in education and thought I'd make a brief introduction.

I do educational testing with private clients and curriculum development. I also serve on the NAGC GLBTQ Special Interest Group and moderate an online support group for parents with gifted lgbtq kids who are in the midst of coming out. I live in Maryland.

I never knew this board existed in my previous romps through BFP, but I'm glad I found it today.
Good Morning! Welcome Pink! Sounds like you have an interesting job. This is a great thread for sharing triumphs and struggles.

I've taught for 14 years. All in elementary special education. Next year is a big transition for me. I'll be moving to 2nd grade. I am super excited and a wee bit scared. I've been a dual endorsed teacher all this time and finally I am making a break from special education. It was past time.

The last 2 years I've really enjoyed the students I am worked with but found the job of being a "case manager" and "special education team member" to be frustrating. This was compounded by working in a school with a wacky vice principal (who is the sped supervisor) and not real assertive principal. Turns out their leadership (lack of) was just the final straw to get me motivated to finally leave. I've been a bit crispy burnt out on sped for a while. I love to teach though. So the classroom is where I am headed.

The transition to 2nd grade is coupled with a big life move. My partner, daughter and I have settled in Maine together. This means a new district (big school in a small town in the "down east Acadia Region" of Maine), new grade, new everything. Luckily my partner is very supportive! My daughter is going into 2nd grade too so this is becoming quite the family bonding change.

I visited the state department of education last week to apply and learn about Maine licensure. I learned I need to retake my Praxis tests and a couple other odds and ends. So I'll be studying. I've also ordered a couple of books to refresh myself on the "general education" side of things. The specialist to classroom teacher perspective is going to be interesting and a ton of work.

I think I am ready!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #9
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Good Morning! Welcome Pink! Sounds like you have an interesting job. This is a great thread for sharing triumphs and struggles.

I've taught for 14 years. All in elementary special education. Next year is a big transition for me. I'll be moving to 2nd grade. I am super excited and a wee bit scared. I've been a dual endorsed teacher all this time and finally I am making a break from special education. It was past time.

The last 2 years I've really enjoyed the students I am worked with but found the job of being a "case manager" and "special education team member" to be frustrating. This was compounded by working in a school with a wacky vice principal (who is the sped supervisor) and not real assertive principal. Turns out their leadership (lack of) was just the final straw to get me motivated to finally leave. I've been a bit crispy burnt out on sped for a while. I love to teach though. So the classroom is where I am headed.

The transition to 2nd grade is coupled with a big life move. My partner, daughter and I have settled in Maine together. This means a new district (big school in a small town in the "down east Acadia Region" of Maine), new grade, new everything. Luckily my partner is very supportive! My daughter is going into 2nd grade too so this is becoming quite the family bonding change.

I visited the state department of education last week to apply and learn about Maine licensure. I learned I need to retake my Praxis tests and a couple other odds and ends. So I'll be studying. I've also ordered a couple of books to refresh myself on the "general education" side of things. The specialist to classroom teacher perspective is going to be interesting and a ton of work.

I think I am ready!
spritzerJ,
Allow me the opportunity to say how proud I am of you! As I write this, please don't think that I'm simplifying what has been life changing challenges and decisions for you on so many levels.
You are an educator through and through ... You go to work everyday to make a difference, to move children forward academically and personally. You don't waiver on your core beliefs as an educator...though you may often have to be compliant, you are not complacent. You are ready for second grade...you will seek guidance, use the resources available and will do everything possible as a child advocate to ensure every student in your class meets and exceeds...
You do have a loving and supportive partner. The three of you are starting a journey filled with adventure, challenges, love, sacrifices, teachable moments, personal and professional ... Enjoy and cherish each and every day.
Last year was horrific. You never ceased in finding words of encouragement...Not soon forgotten...
Thank you for being you....
Best wishes with your new life! You are ready!
__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #10
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!
 
sis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada!
Posts: 322
Thanks: 4,174
Thanked 1,401 Times in 295 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post

compliant, you are not complacent.

I. LOVE. THIS!!

"Compliant, not Complacent!" This is such a great phrase to help me keep focused as I advocate for children in my school. Thanks, BK!

Deb
__________________
Oh! Please do not touch me!
Oh! Please do not touch!
Oh! Please do not!
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #11
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #13
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #14
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉
 
bkisbutchenuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 14,071
Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

__________________
BK


"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #15
pinkajl
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 41
Thanks: 12
Thanked 116 Times in 30 Posts
Rep Power: 282675
pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thanks for the welcome, spritzer. I love the work that I do, but being self-employed the income is far from consistent.

Your change sounds very exciting. Not sure where you moved from, but I can imagine Maine is a bit of a culture shock. I lived an hour south of Augusta for the better part of 5 years in the 80s. I used to joke that the population of the city I moved from exceeded the population of the entire state of ME, at the time.

Pink
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 05:25 AM   #16
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14
 
spritzerJ's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,154
Thanks: 30,307
Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
Rep Power: 0
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thank you Pink. I am laughing about culture shock. 2 years ago I moved from Portland Oregon to Portsmouth NH. Portsmouth being considered a "city" by the locals. At 22,000 I was in for a surprise on how small it was. I was working in even a smaller town. Oy that was surprising.

Now Bangor (where I live) and Ellsworth (where I will work) are bigger than I was before but still smaller than I am used to. I am actually going to the school board meeting tonight where they recommend my hiring. I've never done that before. 14 years later all sorts of firsts.

One of the things I love about this area of Maine is the friendly people who are sarcastic as all get out! It might be subtle but oohh it packs a punch. Love it!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
careers, educators, gltb, network

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018