![]() |
|
|
#3 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
..... Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I must say I don't keep cards as mementos UNLESS it's something spectacular!
The best card I ever got was from a lesbian who lived about 6 blocks from me and was a good friend! On the face of the card was a woman sitting in a lawn chair outside of a pink trailer, surrounded by pink flamingos lawn ornaments! The caption " I read that woman have sex in the neighborhood of 5 times a week" Inside "Do you suppose we're living in the wrong neighborhood? I recreated the card once myself seeing I have NEVER been able to find it! I believe it's an American Greeting line! I've rarely gotten a greeting card I didn't love! |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: |
|
|