Old 05-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #21
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

in trying to be better and make my g/f happy i refused to buy ANY chocolate at the store today...instead i bought fruits and veggies,jello,cottage cheese etc...now the ONLY chocolate i have in this house is hostess donettes which actually make me sick..WHIIIIINE!!!!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:40 PM   #22
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
in trying to be better and make my g/f happy i refused to buy ANY chocolate at the store today...instead i bought fruits and veggies,jello,cottage cheese etc...now the ONLY chocolate i have in this house is hostess donettes which actually make me sick..WHIIIIINE!!!!
Awww...you're so sweet...and those stinkin' donuts...well that's just wrong!

Mrs. Strutt...maybe you should have a "oops isn't that the color you wanted?" policy with those demanding clients... In the meantime....
Old 05-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #23
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Sooooo....evidently one of the dogs had an "upset stomach" last night...and I got to clean up after it this morning...twice.

Then, heading upstairs to work after cleaning up said dog mess, stepped (barefoot, thank you) into a gigantic nasty cat hairball.

Shrugged it off, cleaned all morning to make the house perfect for the "great prospect" who was coming to look at it....

Yea well....she didn't show up...changed her mind cuz a friend of a friend of a a friend of a what-the-heck-ever had a hard time selling a house on this street and she doesn't want to get locked in.

Course, the realtor called me about that this afternoon AFTER I got all the cleaning done

Looks like I own another rental property
Old 05-20-2010, 05:23 AM   #24
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Mrs. Strutt...maybe you should have a "oops isn't that the color you wanted?" policy with those demanding clients...
Yep...moral of the story: NEVER piss off the woman who does your color lest you wish to glow eerie shades of green in the sunlight

I'm sorry the showing fell through...that truly sucks. Almost as much as stepping into the hairball

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote