Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-04-2017, 06:08 PM   #21
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

5.5 hours last night, which meant I was well rested. My preference is to read for about an hour before I turn out the lights, but lately, it seems that as soon as my head hits the pillow, my eyes want to shut.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 09:27 PM   #22
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hard to say. I died in the coma chair about 8, woke around 11. Went to bed at 1 watched tv for a bit and woke up at 4. Let me and the dogs potty back to the coma chair got up at 6. Soooo whats that come up to about 7 or 8 hours, which is a lot for me.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #23
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Hard to say. I died in the coma chair about 8, woke around 11. Went to bed at 1 watched tv for a bit and woke up at 4. Let me and the dogs potty back to the coma chair got up at 6. Soooo whats that come up to about 7 or 8 hours, which is a lot for me.
You forgot to add Harassed your buddy by phone between 11pm to 1am, then let your poor chihuahua outside with his diapie still on because you were half asleep...

For me, when my buddy isn't harassing me, I sleep about 2 or 3 hours at a time, wake up easy, toss n turn, flip n flop, then try to sleep the rest of night until dogs get me up around 6:30-7:30...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 09:48 PM   #24
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
You forgot to add Harassed your buddy by phone between 11pm to 1am, then let your poor chihuahua outside with his diapie still on because you were half asleep...

For me, when my buddy isn't harassing me, I sleep about 2 or 3 hours at a time, wake up easy, toss n turn, flip n flop, then try to sleep the rest of night until dogs get me up around 6:30-7:30...
Yup forgot we had a text convo then. Rofl and yes I did let my boy out and didnt take his diaper off. Guess that is what happens when you sleep intermittently lol

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 09:54 PM   #25
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Yup forgot we had a text convo then. Rofl and yes I did let my boy out and didnt take his diaper off. Guess that is what happens when you sleep intermittently lol
Or let the dog out with one eye open and left side of your brain still asleep
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 03:20 AM   #26
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I slept a five solid hours, which is unheard of for me.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 05:57 AM   #27
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Seven hours....... while being woken up to baby owls 🦉 hooting.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 06:17 AM   #28
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Something else that helps me sleep well is getting into a warm bed on cold nights. I have a heated mattress pad that I turn on (full blast) 15 minutes before bed. When I get in the bed it's nice and warm and I turn the temperature down to low. The low setting keeps the bed just warm enough that, when I turn over, there aren't any cold spots (since most nights I sleep alone).

I think it makes a difference.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 06:53 AM   #29
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

I slept about eight hours last night.

My little Bella wakes me up to feed her and take her out for a peepee every morning.

If she hears me stirring at 4 am, she wants to go downstairs.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:14 AM   #30
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Apparently I'm only going to get 3.5 hours of sleep!
I went to bed at 4 AM but popped wide awake at 7:30 and have not been able to go back to sleep since then.
I made the mistake of watching more videos of the Betsy Devos hearing and now I'm fighting the urge to scream into my pillow. Good thing I have wonderful things to look forward to today. ☺
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:24 AM   #31
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I ended up with 6 hours and I'm still tired. Not good for me 6 hours isn't enough.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:46 AM   #32
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got around 8 hours last night, but it was broken. I fell asleep in my recliner around 9, and when I woke-up I still had to take the dog out and take my medication before I could go to bed.

I feel a bit dull, but hopefully my coffee will kick me into gear.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:39 AM   #33
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes I can't fall asleep due to stress loads : for example, since last November, due to body injuries, I find I sleep due to my body caving in to the need to heal? In an other example, I've got immediate family crises in progress (my aunt passed away last night, my sweetheart's health condition is topsy-turvy due to cancer chemo treatments, or my mother's obsessive control tactics, etc)....this kind of stuff is wearisome, and becomes problematic if I allow it to have power. I do a L O T of self care during really stressful events. Some things I do to alleviate stress in my life is to detach (let go) from things or people or events. I let go because I want the the problematic issue to lose traction. I do that because there's many facets I am not always attuned to or have time and energy to problem solve. I put myself first, as much as possible. Sometimes though, there's nothing like a good cry to release pent up stress. Sometimes though, no matter how I try to put me first and take care of me, stressor's are still there, seemingly alive and thriving. It's such a tricky thing to do, the things I do to cope with things that really stress me out.

Last night I got about 6 hours of sleep. Three days ago I was up early 48 hrs, but then slept about 9 hours. My sleep patterns are somewhat out of sync, nowadays, but I rest when I can, and when I can, I sleep for as long as I am able to.

I'd say, on average, since last November, I get around 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. It feels heavenly, though, if I've slept more than 5 hours.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 10:57 AM   #34
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

I short myself on Weekdays. (5 hours)
If able I sleep in one day on the weekend.

So I ended up doing almost 10 last night. I feel great!
Old 02-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #35
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got 7.47 initially BUT Hope was whining to get out of crate & in bed with me, so I did get her. We cuddled up & slept another hr & some change...it felt great.

Hope is my 8 year old senior dachshund who is blind...she has optic neuritis & nothing can be done about it. Prior to me she was in a hoarder house with 59 other animals. She has been used to breed & neglected, has horrible skin condition, & isn't aware of when she has to poop.....BUT I love this little girl & all she wants is to just be loved & close to me. She is so sweet!! to have been so abused for 8 years!!!

Sorry, I derailed....carry on
Old 02-05-2017, 12:24 PM   #36
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Last night I ate late and fell asleep at 1:30 a.m. Since I only work weekdays this isn't such a big deal, but I should still get out of the habit of eating late. I then woke up at 11:30 a.m. which gave me a total of 10 hours sleep. Again, this allowed for some catching up on missed sleep, so I was happy about it.

It feels good to sleep long sleeps. I have all kinds of interesting dreams. I didn't take/need any anti-anxiety or sleep medication, so I think it's easier to remember dreams that way.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #37
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I slept six hours last night; I had a very stressful day at work yesterday, and I think I could have used more than that. Today was even more stressful, so I might be going to bed a little earlier than usual, tonight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 02:44 AM   #38
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

So far two and a half hours. Hope to get more.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 04:42 AM   #39
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I ate late again as usual. I still need to interrupt that habit. I took an anxiety pill (Klonopin) and got in bed at 11:30 PM and fell asleep at 12:15 AM. Then I woke up at 5:15 AM with anxiety about a plumber we paid to worsen a problem for us.

In total I got 5 hours of sleep. Since I caught up on sleep over the weekend, I'm hoping I can pull things together for tonight's sleep. I think Monday is not as important because it's only one night.

I really need 8+ hours of sleep to feel my best.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 05:41 AM   #40
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Six hours and I feel rested. I'm glad it is my Friday, and my weekend will be here, before I know it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: