Old 05-02-2017, 10:26 PM   #1921
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 Things...

1. My real name IS Gypsy, my great aunt named me...lol And I grew into it...lol

2. Right now I live in a one room log cabin in TX and LOVE it

3. I haven't had a tv in 7 years

4. I sold my house on Dec 30, 2016, and moved to Texas in Jan 2017 knowing only one on-line friend...and not knowing where I was going...and I still don't know.

5. I didn't know I was a lesbian until I was 35...late bloomer ...lol
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 12:11 AM   #1922
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I love to make big meals for other people, and then hardly eat anything myself when itís time. Recipes and meals are never the same twice, I have never followed a recipe all the way through, except for the cheese cake(I have yet to see it out done).

At some time in my life I want to acquire a decent parcel of property turn it in to a lovely bed and breakfast, grow my own produce. Knowing myself it would also end up a hodge podge of rescued animals.

I am crazy shy. Just awful at social interactions, my face flushes very red at the thought of talking to someone by choice that I donít know, unless it is work related then I can talk laugh even flirt a bit, but speaking to someone because I might want toÖ. Iíd rather turn tail or bury my head in the ground.

I love a rainy anything; I even prefer running errands and amusement parks in the rain.

I can never get there and their right, so I use other phrasing or rework the direction of my intention so I can avoid the words. I also can not spell some of the easiest words, but I can spell the more difficult so I appear to have a better vocabulary than I actually do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #1923
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, girl
Relationship Status:
Single. Not looking to change this unless you're pretty amazing.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
I love reality T.V. and keep up with Hollywood drama.

I love food and choose restaurants by their atmosphere and rarely by their menu.

I organize clothes by outfits just so I don't wear the same outfit and bump into someone that I may have seen the day before.

When I get home from being out I almost immediately change into my 'at home' clothes.

I have been wearing the same perfume for 10+ years. I alternate between two. I'm thinking it's time for a new one.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #1924
dark_crystal

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 21,654 Times in 3,824 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
1. i can't think of anything to write that might not make me sound like a crazy wierdo
2. I read 376 books last year. I don't usually read that many but i was trying to see if i could read one book each day
3. i became an aunt for the first time on Christmas- i am so in love with that!
4. the clock in my car is off by an hour for six months each year
5. i hate calling people on the phone but i'll talk if you call me
i'm a workaholic
i think about God all the time
i love cyberpunk novels
i can twirl a baton
i love graffiti on railcars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dark_crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #1925
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer masochist
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch
Relationship Status:
D/s partnered 23 years

Thanked 2,053 Times in 624 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default What 5 things no one would know about me from BFP alone.

Am quite partial to trains...be they passenger...freight or the kind that only I can pull.

Love city commuters and long rural lines, over water, over bridge, over prairie, but most of all in the desert deep where no one or modern building be. They're most beautiful at sunrise or best glorious at sunset.

Should I come back, I'd an engine be. Pulling hundred car freight trains from sea to shining sea.

2) Pull practical jokes, and just so anti-social to get away with it.

3) Am not fond of reading as an act. Rather listen to an unabridged tape or a
person narrating the story. Like to shut the eyes and just drift away.

4) Don't put up holiday decorations; as, I do not like the task of taking them
down until next year.
5) Once hands and more severely feet get chilled, the only way to warm
them is in hot water.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 10:20 PM   #1926
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme who is High on Life
Preferred Pronoun?:
Pumpkin
Relationship Status:
So very unavailable.

Thanked 40,015 Times in 7,442 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

5 Things Nobody Would Know!

1. I love green olives! On salads, on sandwiches, out of the jar!

2. One of the girls at my Starbucks thinks my name is "Josephine" because that's what I tell her every time I get my quad flat white.

3. Years ago I worked with a woman who was a complete asshole. She was mean and nasty to just about everyone in the office. One day she made another coworker cry and it pissed me off so bad that when the asshole left her desk to go to the copy room I farted in her purse and zipped it closed. No, I don't know if it trapped it but it was damned satisfying to think it did.

4. I am fascinated by people. I love to people-watch and I love watching the way people traverse the world of dating, work dynamics, and friendships. It's like people TV!

5. I'm thinking about a career change. Maybe a drastic one.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: