Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default In no particular order...

1) I grew up in the Republican stranglehold of not only my home state, but was the only member of my family who did not adopt republican values or the typical mindset eschewed by members of my immediate family and extended family. I took a lot of heat for bucking family traditions. I was an outsider in my very own family. And I paid a huge price for it, growing up in my family.

2) I tend to favor the stories of the anti-hero, rather than buying into the story of the hero.

3) I'm not proud of having invested ten years of my life to become a member among the ranks of the so-called educated. Knowing what I know now is no different before I invested in an education. I'm not any smarter, thank heavens. I've just got a better set of .... skills, so to speak. Maybe one day I won't feel bitter about it, but I have grown cynical over time. I'm still growing, I'm still learning, I remain committed to an attitude of humility and seek to shape my life in ways which will help me to feel better about who I am and who or what I still could become.

4) I'm an artist, of sorts. I like to draw or paint or create sculpture.

5) I sometimes struggle with poetry. I appreciate poetry. I like to create poetry or prose. Sometimes I write vast amounts of literature; then I will go several years before my creative writing process comes back to life.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 08:21 PM   #1902
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

1) Lately my favorite candy is Chuckles

2) Once I lent someone I was close with on the first butch femme site six hundred dollars when she was in a crisis, and I never got it back, even when her life stabilized. The last time I called her trying to get the money was a number of years ago, and when she finally picked up the phone after many rings, she said, "You got me out of a bath!" I decided that it was getting silly, and I just had to let it go. At least I got her out of the tub

3) I have sweet blood so I always get bit by mosquitoes much more than anyone else.

4) I feel close with people on this site just by reading their posts for years even if I never post with them or chat with them

5) My gay brother and I have so much in common that once when we were home from college a gazillion years ago, my mom was folding our clothes that she had kindly laundered for us and she had to casually ask us, "Whose shirt is this?" It said, "Nobody knows I'm a submissive."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 10:26 PM   #1903
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 Things...

1. My real name IS Gypsy, my great aunt named me...lol And I grew into it...lol

2. Right now I live in a one room log cabin in TX and LOVE it

3. I haven't had a tv in 7 years

4. I sold my house on Dec 30, 2016, and moved to Texas in Jan 2017 knowing only one on-line friend...and not knowing where I was going...and I still don't know.

5. I didn't know I was a lesbian until I was 35...late bloomer ...lol
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 12:11 AM   #1904
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

I love to make big meals for other people, and then hardly eat anything myself when it’s time. Recipes and meals are never the same twice, I have never followed a recipe all the way through, except for the cheese cake(I have yet to see it out done).

At some time in my life I want to acquire a decent parcel of property turn it in to a lovely bed and breakfast, grow my own produce. Knowing myself it would also end up a hodge podge of rescued animals.

I am crazy shy. Just awful at social interactions, my face flushes very red at the thought of talking to someone by choice that I don’t know, unless it is work related then I can talk laugh even flirt a bit, but speaking to someone because I might want to…. I’d rather turn tail or bury my head in the ground.

I love a rainy anything; I even prefer running errands and amusement parks in the rain.

I can never get there and their right, so I use other phrasing or rework the direction of my intention so I can avoid the words. I also can not spell some of the easiest words, but I can spell the more difficult so I appear to have a better vocabulary than I actually do.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #1905
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
I love reality T.V. and keep up with Hollywood drama.

I love food and choose restaurants by their atmosphere and rarely by their menu.

I organize clothes by outfits just so I don't wear the same outfit and bump into someone that I may have seen the day before.

When I get home from being out I almost immediately change into my 'at home' clothes.

I have been wearing the same perfume for 10+ years. I alternate between two. I'm thinking it's time for a new one.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM   #1906
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
1. i can't think of anything to write that might not make me sound like a crazy wierdo
2. I read 376 books last year. I don't usually read that many but i was trying to see if i could read one book each day
3. i became an aunt for the first time on Christmas- i am so in love with that!
4. the clock in my car is off by an hour for six months each year
5. i hate calling people on the phone but i'll talk if you call me
i'm a workaholic
i think about God all the time
i love cyberpunk novels
i can twirl a baton
i love graffiti on railcars
Old 12-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #1907
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default What 5 things no one would know about me from BFP alone.

Am quite partial to trains...be they passenger...freight or the kind that only I can pull.

Love city commuters and long rural lines, over water, over bridge, over prairie, but most of all in the desert deep where no one or modern building be. They're most beautiful at sunrise or best glorious at sunset.

Should I come back, I'd an engine be. Pulling hundred car freight trains from sea to shining sea.

2) Pull practical jokes, and just so anti-social to get away with it.

3) Am not fond of reading as an act. Rather listen to an unabridged tape or a
person narrating the story. Like to shut the eyes and just drift away.

4) Don't put up holiday decorations; as, I do not like the task of taking them
down until next year.
5) Once hands and more severely feet get chilled, the only way to warm
them is in hot water.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 10:20 PM   #1908
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

5 Things Nobody Would Know!

1. I love green olives! On salads, on sandwiches, out of the jar!

2. One of the girls at my Starbucks thinks my name is "Josephine" because that's what I tell her every time I get my quad flat white.

3. Years ago I worked with a woman who was a complete asshole. She was mean and nasty to just about everyone in the office. One day she made another coworker cry and it pissed me off so bad that when the asshole left her desk to go to the copy room I farted in her purse and zipped it closed. No, I don't know if it trapped it but it was damned satisfying to think it did.

4. I am fascinated by people. I love to people-watch and I love watching the way people traverse the world of dating, work dynamics, and friendships. It's like people TV!

5. I'm thinking about a career change. Maybe a drastic one.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 11:05 AM   #1909
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. My favorite books in all the world are, The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Both changed my life at different times in my life.
  2. My weakness is pastry. I cannot and will not ever say no to cake or pastries (most). Because I'm a vegetarian people assume I would be thin (i never understand why that is) but carbs are a girl's best friend. Sheet caking is real.
  3. I do not like domestic flowers, except for sterling silver roses. I am more the wildflower kinda girl.
  4. I would never wear a diamond. Ever.
  5. While I am somewhat of a music snob, I confess (embarrassingly so) to loving the song, The Rain The Park and Other Things by The Cowsills.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #1910
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1) up until an year or so ago, I never missed an day of work. I've had an flawless attendence record throughout my work life.

2) my secret passion is to do some unexpected kindness for people I know or people I barely know at all.

3) I am an voracious reader.... I like learning about most anything, especially if it's related to any sort of experience human's face in life.

4) I'm not perfect, but I am resilient. The fabric of my soul is woven with an plethora of life experience: Experience that has hurt me to the core or experienes that have lifted and strengthened me.

5) I experience deep satisfaction when I'm out in the kitchen, learning how to make enjoyable, satisfying meals.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 08:59 AM   #1911
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. I was the only girl of 3 children

2. I am differently abled

3. Years ago I played softball every season, on a women's championship league in the Rec Dept.

4. I rode skateboards as a teenager in Hawaii

5. I LOVE key lime pie!
Old 06-16-2018, 02:21 PM   #1912
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

5 Things No One Would Know About You From BFP Alone

1. I love to play my violin..
2. I enjoy politics..
3. I have a phobia of beetles...
4. I help care, shelter & feed some homeless animals from time to time until a suitable stable home can be found for them..
5. I have a grill scar on my tush... lol (Don't ask)
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 05:46 PM   #1913
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

5 Things Nobody Knows:

1. When I was a kid I used to suck on chicken bouillon cubes as a treat.

2. All of my underwear are the same color.

3. I often put incorrect birth dates on online forms and forums (on purpose).

4. I sometimes have a hard time striking a balance between being an extreme cheap-ass or extravagant AF.

5. When I turned 20, I had a girl's name picked out in case I ever got a wild hair to have a baby even though I knew I never wanted kids. It's probably divine intervention that "Ivy Noel" was never born because I think she might have ended up a soap opera star with a name like that.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2019, 08:48 PM   #1914
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. I've been making the same wish on stars, birthday candles, wishing wells, etc. since I was a little girl.
2. I love mobster movies. I will watch the Godfather trilogy all in one day and then the next day, watch Good Fellas.
3. I have a potty mouth and don't really trust people who don't swear regularly.
4. I'm becoming more and more a recluse with every passing year. Think Grey Gardens.
5. I don't drink soft drinks.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:55 PM   #1915
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
1. I've been making the same wish on stars, birthday candles, wishing wells, etc. since I was a little girl.
2. I love mobster movies. I will watch the Godfather trilogy all in one day and then the next day, watch Good Fellas.
3. I have a potty mouth and don't really trust people who don't swear regularly.
4. I'm becoming more and more a recluse with every passing year. Think Grey Gardens.
5. I don't drink soft drinks.
#3-5 of the above pretty much apply to me as well.

As for #2, switch it to the Harry Potter series and that's me. USA is repeating the series now and even though I have it, I'm still recording and watching it. It's the one series I feel I got my money's worth after watching.

#1 would be that I don't like to eat birthday cake at other people's parties because I don't want to eat their expiration.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 03:20 PM   #1916
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

kitten purrs put me in a mellow mood
i love growing pumpkins
i want to visit wine country someday
i write poetry when i'm blue
i have a weakness for hawaiian shirts....(not on me)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 05:28 PM   #1917
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

1) I'll eat birthday cake at other people's parties. It's cake, yo.

2) I love eating in bed.

3) I like keeping my nails short, but love nail polish. Especially glittery nail polish.

4) I love kalamata olives and will eat them as a snack.

5) I must be hungry because this post will mostly be about food: I am currently obsessed with veggie chips.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2019, 01:16 PM   #1918
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

1. I'm hooked on "real" court tv

2. I just bought crazy xmas socks to wear on my walks, to feel festive.

3. I have a pink little xmas tree.

4. I tend to have a heavy hand when using pepper.

5. I like being the passenger on road trips!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2019, 04:13 PM   #1919
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Noone would know.

1/ I rarely eat treats at all. I don't eat desert. Cookies, cake, ice creme no.

2/ I eat a lot of seafood especially fish with greens of some kind.

3/ I learned how to treat women from the way my dad treated my mom.

4/ I like to think of myself as kind and generous.

5/ I love TV, going to movies, doing dinner out once a week.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2019, 05:40 PM   #1920
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i love chocolate anything
cozy irish knit sweaters
warm fuzzy socks
fog
frost on autumn leaves
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: