The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 06-04-2017, 05:22 PM   #501
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Can't beat a nice white starched shirt, black slacks, and a pair of dressy black shoes so highly polished you can see your face in them.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #502
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I like polo shirts like this because you can either go casual with a pair of jeans and sneakers or for a more dressy look wear a pair of navy dress slacks and a dress shoe.......

The one thing that can muck up any kind of polo shirt IMHO is a big ugly pocket,,,
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 05:59 PM   #503
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight View Post
I agree with JD.. mens dress shirts do not work for all body types... for me the vintage fitted shirts seem to work great.... but a great resource for shirts is the Dapper Q site... which i follow.. its very helpful..
Thank you, that is the site I was talking about!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 07:45 PM   #504
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

I have to admit I could pursue thmy internet more. I was looking at a few sites but didn't like the colors offered (no white).

There are also a few custom tailored shirt apps I keep thinking about. Spends, but may b wort it.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 08:55 PM   #505
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I like my job but hate the clothes LOL

I just wish it was more casual and such but it is a government deal so you have to dress accordingly. I might have to go back into the manufacturing world.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:19 AM   #506
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

I guess I'm fortunate, men's clothes off the rack from any store fit me just fine. I also have rather large, wide feet, so I can find men's shoes, however I am quite old now, so I have wear orthopedic shoes. (none of them look very good, but like depends they are a necessary evil)
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2017, 08:08 AM   #507
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Fashion news from the street corner:
Baggie is officially out.
Fitted is back in.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #508
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

My previous gig required business casual and since it was a VERY conservative company I tended toward gender neutral-ish type of clothes... not wanting to go too "masculine." Anyway, so, I'd sometimes wear made for female shirts and sometimes I'd wear made for male shirts.

The thing I hated the most about the male shirts were that they are clearly designed to be tucked into trousers... long tails front and back. I hate having to tuck! lol Ugh!! Thankfully... my ex was quite the seamstress and she would alter my male shirts so that the bottoms were cut like women's short... more straight across... no tails. Whoever came up with this idea... genius!!

Having said all that... lol I just came across this company... https://www.untuckit.com/

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 03:03 AM   #509
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I love navy and any time there is a hint of yellow, even better!
Old 06-13-2017, 05:40 AM   #510
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

I do like those two colors together very much...when the yellow is just a hint.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #511
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I like those colors but not the type of fit, being a big boi they don't always fit correctly and they don't feel comfortable.

I'm hoping I can get back into another line of work, where I don't have to worry about buying more clothes!

Albert Einstein
Old 06-30-2017, 12:26 PM   #512
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone orders from outplay before

I'm having a really bad experience with them on a swim tip I ordered a month ago, paid for two day shipping, and still don't have!
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #513
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Quote:

Not for me. Reminds me too much of Michigan's colors. Lol
Old 06-30-2017, 02:59 PM   #514
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Hate shopping. Takes too long and it can be downright depressing. For work, I can usually find a few relaxed fit Dockers (flat front) and some polos that'll hold me for awhile before the next torture session.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:16 PM   #515
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Why is Big always with Tall?
Old 06-30-2017, 04:33 PM   #516
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Not for me. Reminds me too much of Michigan's colors. Lol
You've got me there...LOL

No doubt you're waiting for Aug 31 with bated breath...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 05:53 PM   #517
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Quote:

Ha, oh yeah. I'm on a Buckeye sports forum and it's slow right now. Anxious to get the season started, but want to enjoy the summer. So pleased they're scheduling conference games at the start and not a month of cupcakes.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:54 PM   #518
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Quote:

Do you have a favorite team?
Old 06-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #519
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Ha, oh yeah. I'm on a Buckeye sports forum and it's slow right now. Anxious to get the season started, but want to enjoy the summer. So pleased they're scheduling conference games at the start and not a month of cupcakes.
I'm a Fighting Irish and Tide fan myself so I can relate...
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 06:12 PM   #520
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

The older i get, the less dressed I want to be. It's such a hassle. Now I'm into athletic shoes and training shorts. Have a gym membership and been diligently working out.