Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-16-2017, 05:38 AM   #6361
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
my projects are all done! I am by no means good at crafting but I enjoy doing things so just treat mine like you would a kid's...just tell me "oh how pretty!" and smile..lol

I did do the best I could.

I ran out of items to use so I had to incorporate some of my own things. I couldnt use everything Gemme sent...just two small things didnt get used. But I was amazed I got so many of the items used! Including the chalk..which I made into a very special "thing"

I have to wait until tuesday (have to wait for hubbie's payday) to mail but I am sending by priority so it will get to gemme just in the nick of time!

this was fun!
That's how I work too, Soft. No worries on that. I like mixed media because it allows me to be messy and I can always say "I meant for it to look like that" when something doesn't turn out right.

However you get it to me is fine. Just make sure that it's absolutely no later than the 26th. That's the final hard limit can't miss deadline.

I look forward to seeing what you did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
No, none of the bags ripped. They were ripped by me on purpose. I didn't have any other bags in the house. Sorry about that. At 54 I just don't worry about this kind of thing anymore. I just don't have the energy to pretend to be normal anymore. And I was not writing what I used when you provided a perfectly lovely list for me to copy! That was a great help.
And thank you for doing this. Total fun.
You're welcome. I used the list to make sure each package out to you all got the same materials, so I'm glad you found it useful too. No worries on the bags. Nothing was damaged except one little star fell off but I can adhere that back for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Doh! Sorry.. I just noticed your paragraph to me below!

I didn't include a list.of what I used. I didn't think it was required unless one was looking to get credit for using everything. I didn't use everything.
It was a requirement of everyone. No one is exempt! That's why I used bold letting and capitalized the MUST. That means I'm serious! You still have time to get it to me. Send me a list of what you can remember using and I can make copies to put in with your packages. Make sure I get it before the 26th.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 08:54 AM   #6362
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

is there a next project waiting in the shadows?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 09:28 AM   #6363
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I mailed mine out today just now priority mail. Let the good times roll!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #6364
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Well I was just naughty wasn't I?! lol

I'll get you a that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It was a requirement of everyone. No one is exempt! That's why I used bold letting and capitalized the MUST. That means I'm serious! You still have time to get it to me. Send me a list of what you can remember using and I can make copies to put in with your packages. Make sure I get it before the 26th.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 08:53 PM   #6365
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
is there a next project waiting in the shadows?
Not yet. We usually wait until the current project is, at the very least, being ready to send back out to the participants. I've only received 2 of the packages so we're a bit off from that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I mailed mine out today just now priority mail. Let the good times roll!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

That is all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:27 AM   #6366
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, would you be willing to post the items sent to everyone? I'm dead curious.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 04:52 AM   #6367
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Gemme, would you be willing to post the items sent to everyone? I'm dead curious.
I have no problems with that as everyone has received the package so, sure.

I had 3 mini bags of embellishments (tiny beads, charms and a brad and gold stars), 1 piece of craft tissue paper, 2 embossed tags, 3 mini cupcake liners, 3 butterfly strip stencils, 2 doilies, 2 paper birds, 1 heart sticker, 1 beige cord, 2 rubber bands, 1 length of yarn, 6 stamped images, 1 cotton ball, lengths of tulle, 1 length of gold medallions, 2 wood stencils, 2 pieces of decorative tape, 1/2 of a small washi tape roll, 2 pieces of chalk, 1 ribbon, strips of rhinestones, 9 napkins of varying themes and a lot of miscellaneous papers and cardstock.

Oh, and a partridge in a pear tree.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:19 AM   #6368
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have no problems with that as everyone has received the package so, sure.

I had 3 mini bags of embellishments (tiny beads, charms and a brad and gold stars), 1 piece of craft tissue paper, 2 embossed tags, 3 mini cupcake liners, 3 butterfly strip stencils, 2 doilies, 2 paper birds, 1 heart sticker, 1 beige cord, 2 rubber bands, 1 length of yarn, 6 stamped images, 1 cotton ball, lengths of tulle, 1 length of gold medallions, 2 wood stencils, 2 pieces of decorative tape, 1/2 of a small washi tape roll, 2 pieces of chalk, 1 ribbon, strips of rhinestones, 9 napkins of varying themes and a lot of miscellaneous papers and cardstock.

Oh, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Thank you!!! That's quite a creative and eclectic list. I'm sure the finished products will be awesome!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 03:48 PM   #6369
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Express Mail

Hey Gemme,

Mine are scheduled for pick up from the office today. They should be to your address on Friday. Let me know if you need the tracking number.

❤️ & 🎨

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #6370
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not yet. We usually wait until the current project is, at the very least, being ready to send back out to the participants. I've only received 2 of the packages so we're a bit off from that point.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

That is all.
But, I'm so excited to see what the next project it going to be!
Old 06-20-2017, 05:31 PM   #6371
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Hey Gemme,

Mine are scheduled for pick up from the office today. They should be to your address on Friday. Let me know if you need the tracking number.

❤️ & 🎨
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
But, I'm so excited to see what the next project it going to be!
Well, you are just going to have to hold your horses, missy miss.

That's what happens when you stay away. Now, stick around and play more often...that's an order! lol

For the rest of you....

Participants

1. Gemme
2. Breathless
3. Soft*Silver
4. nycfem / Jennifer-------received
5. Cara
6. Lyte------received
7. amiyesiam--------received
8. GeorgiaMa'am

*Deadline for finished projects to be in my grubby little hands: 6/19/17
*Officially late, and on the naughty list, if not received on/by 6/26/17.
*Completed projects will be mailed out no later than 6/29/17****providing I have everyone's in hand, that is

It's looking rough, y'all. I only have 3 in hand and am still waiting on 4. Thanks for the update, Cara! I'll keep an eye out for it. Everyone else's should also already be in the mail in order to mail the final deadline.

Is everyone good? Check in, please.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #6372
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It's looking rough, y'all. I only have 3 in hand and am still waiting on 4. Thanks for the update, Cara! I'll keep an eye out for it. Everyone else's should also already be in the mail in order to mail the final deadline.

Is everyone good? Check in, please.
I will have to overnight mine to you. I'm almost done, but I have been dealing with this tooth. I'll make it, though.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #6373
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Awesome!

Well, you are just going to have to hold your horses, missy miss.

That's what happens when you stay away. Now, stick around and play more often...that's an order! lol

Well, you've got me there, Gemme!
Old 06-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #6374
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, I sent mine out today by overnight. You should have it tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for wrangling this one - it was so much fun!

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 05:07 AM   #6375
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

1. Gemme----it's over there *points*
2. Breathless
3. Soft*Silver
5. Cara------received
6. Lyte------received
8. GeorgiaMa'am-------en route

Breathless and Soft, please remember that the 26th is the absolute final deadline. I MUST have your projects in hand on or before that date or you will not be able to participate in any projects for 6 full months. I look forward to seeing what you've come up with!!!! Everyone's so far has been quite lovely.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 01:25 PM   #6376
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Hi Gemme, FedEx says mine was delivered today at 12:13pm. Please let me know when it's in your hands! Thanks!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #6377
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately mine have not come together in time, and there is no way for them to arrive by the dead line. (we do not have shipping on weekends in my area) My city was hit by a tornado like storm and we were crippled with no power and clean up. I had shredded the paper into pulp to make home made recycled paper, and well Mother Nature and the Goddess just didn't allow it to come together in time for shipping. I apologize. Gemme, I am about to send out a second round of post cards and I will put a few dollars in yours to replace money you spent shipping to me. It was a great project!

Quote:
2. Breathless
3. Soft*Silver
5. Cara------received
6. Lyte------received
8. GeorgiaMa'am-------en route

Breathless and Soft, please remember that the 26th is the absolute final deadline. I MUST have your projects in hand on or before that date or you will not be able to participate in any projects for 6 full months. I look forward to seeing what you've come up with!!!! Everyone's so far has been quite lovely.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #6378
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Hi Gemme, FedEx says mine was delivered today at 12:13pm. Please let me know when it's in your hands! Thanks!
It was! I apologize for not updating the thread. I have company and have been distracted. They came and are beautiful! Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
Unfortunately mine have not come together in time, and there is no way for them to arrive by the dead line. (we do not have shipping on weekends in my area) My city was hit by a tornado like storm and we were crippled with no power and clean up. I had shredded the paper into pulp to make home made recycled paper, and well Mother Nature and the Goddess just didn't allow it to come together in time for shipping. I apologize. Gemme, I am about to send out a second round of post cards and I will put a few dollars in yours to replace money you spent shipping to me. It was a great project!

I'm so sorry to hear this, B. I hope no one was hurt.

That leaves Soft's project. I hope it comes in tomorrow!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 03:58 PM   #6379
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
2. Breathless
3. Soft*Silver
5. Cara------received
6. Lyte------received
8. GeorgiaMa'am-------received

The 26th came without any further additions to our collections so Soft and Breathless won't be able to participate for 6 months in any projects. Soft, if yours is on its way, please let me know. I'll hold off on sending the others out if yours is already on its way.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 01:12 PM   #6380
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Bueller? Bueller?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types