Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2017, 10:45 AM   #21
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Miss Katz I see your math has greatly improved today..........

I'm not sure you could classify it as sport memorabilia, but I have many postcards of baseball and football stadiums....23 to be exact


How many tubes of lipstick do you have on the go right now?
winks @ homoe (the proverbial math battle, *lol*)

LIPSTICK: you specified "on the go", which I take as meaning lipstick in use (correct?)

That would be: 3. But I have L O T S of lipstick (private number withheld on purpose, lmao).

Do you have any refrigerator magnets?
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:07 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018