Notices

Old 08-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #1081
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have a medical procedure first thing and then my day is pretty open. I have 2 Redbox movies to watch and a lot of crafting to do, so that will take the bulk of the day. I will pay my cell bill too but that's about it.
And a Skype date at some point too
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 07:37 AM   #1082
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i need to

wash my car

mop the floor

wash the linens

do something fun

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #1083
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

A major task that blindsided me and totally threw a wrench in what I had planned for the day. Oh well, it is what it is. I have to trust that the Universe knows what it's doing. I just hope I've researched this enough to know what I'm doing! Good juju's would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:03 AM   #1084
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have to go to the NEW HOUSE (yay!) and guestimate materials to ready at least the kitchen and one bedroom for move in.....

Cant wait to get rid of carpet and the stale smell (the house has stood empty for 3 years).
Old 08-12-2017, 09:10 AM   #1085
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

WORK Seems like my 5 days off flew by quick
Old 08-12-2017, 06:48 PM   #1086
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyChrisCo View Post
And a Skype date at some point too
Always!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 07:33 PM   #1087
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Today was nice and productive. This morning I did a couple of loads of laundry, changed bed linens on both beds, and made trips to the grocery store and farmer's market. Then mom and I went out for a sushi lunch, some furniture/decor shopping, and coffee.

Back home now chilling in my PJs with the kitty and thinking about finding a good documentary to watch.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 04:04 AM   #1088
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

research for a dream vacation, time with the Mister, lunch with a friend, a quick visit with the fam and lotsa dee time
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 06:56 AM   #1089
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

install tint in My car (yes Myself),watch last weeks game of thrones so I am up to date for tonights episode,time with My babygrl, and a going away to college party for My nephew, then game of thrones..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 07:31 AM   #1090
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

i got everything done yesterday! the something fun was going to be bingo, but heavy rain made me not want to go...so i have a rain check (literally) for gay bingo with my gf

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 08:19 AM   #1091
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Laundry is washing, I'm Skyping with my Daddy, I'm thinking about breakfast and will be crafting today. Lots and lots of crafting. And maybe Him again before bed. Super chill and happy day for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 09:54 AM   #1092
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Today is kind of my get crap together for the week day and with the goose leaving for WA on Tuesday I have got stuff to really get ready a trip to walmart some house cleaning and yard work on also on the agenda.. dinner ideas and lunch prep for the week all the fun stuff and time to get more serious about the gym again
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 08:54 AM   #1093
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I need to finish up the craft stuff, which won't be difficult. It's just the labeling and packaging that's left. All the actual crafting is done. I am eating breakie now and already talked to my Mister and am texting with a super sweet friend and I have a buttload of housework and chores to do today. That's my main focus. Scrubbing and wiping and vacuuming, oh my! After that, or maybe during a break in between it all, I'll turn the tunes up and wiggle and jiggle my heart rate up so I can say I did something healthy and fun today. Tonight, it's early to bed as it's my last night of being able to sleep as long and late as I want before my 10 day straight working stint.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #1094
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

-Mow the grass
-Spray weeds
-Clean my bedroom
-Organize and store some clothing
-Snap some green beans
-Clean garage (this will take more than one day)
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 12:34 AM   #1095
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I need to finish up the craft stuff, which won't be difficult. It's just the labeling and packaging that's left. All the actual crafting is done. I am eating breakie now and already talked to my Mister and am texting with a super sweet friend and I have a buttload of housework and chores to do today. That's my main focus. Scrubbing and wiping and vacuuming, oh my! After that, or maybe during a break in between it all, I'll turn the tunes up and wiggle and jiggle my heart rate up so I can say I did something healthy and fun today. Tonight, it's early to bed as it's my last night of being able to sleep as long and late as I want before my 10 day straight working stint.
What are you crafting? I just started a new project. Crafting keeps me sane!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 05:09 AM   #1096
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Need to go get a inspectioin on My car for uber.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM   #1097
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post
What are you crafting? I just started a new project. Crafting keeps me sane!
I just finished an index card project. Mixed media. Fun!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 08:07 AM   #1098
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My agenda was to go to work today but I had to call in sick.

I have some kind of virus with a temp.

I hate to call in sick. I always feel terrible doing it.

New agenda: couch, bed, bathroom.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM   #1099
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Clean house and take spouse to her Rheumatologist later this afternoon.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:36 AM   #1100
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Sleep

Maybe laundry but mainly sleep

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda