Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #11
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'd appreciate an update Miss Katz.....
....... I am half way through the book....I left off on page 305....and it's not an easy read, for me, due to the way I read a book first.

When I read Big Little Lies, I made notes on the edge of the pages, noting interesting things which were not a part of the HBO series.

In Anna Karenina, it's a slow process because of interesting ideas I find that center on power, status, diction, rules of civility, rules concerning romantic overtures...etc.

Once I am done taking notes, first, then I begin again and read the story for the second time....bypassing all my notes because I've taken the time to study the intricate maneuvers between characters in the story....like a good chess game.



Ps/ I love both of the books I have been reading!
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
 

Tags
books, reading


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018