Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 11-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #241
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 11,991 Times in 3,002 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Do any of you nice people here know of any Dianic Witchcraft Websites that are currently active? I can only find old stuff when I searched...... I canít even bring up Z.Budapestís site for some reason? I read that she and her partner parted ways so I donít know if that has anything to do with it? I read that her partner started her own Dianic Website but it says itís temporarily down for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2017, 09:28 PM   #242
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleur de sel-
Relationship Status:
its heavy.

Thanked 14,424 Times in 3,683 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

this rain song isn't Comanche but it is sung by them..if you ever need rain..sing & dance this song, it will come
SŪliel mae

[Sindarin]
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:33 PM   #243
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleur de sel-
Relationship Status:
its heavy.

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Heed ye Flower, Bush and Tree, by the Lady, blessed be
SŪliel mae

[Sindarin]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #244
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 3,534 Times in 867 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Do any of you nice people here know of any Dianic Witchcraft Websites that are currently active? I can only find old stuff when I searched...... I canít even bring up Z.Budapestís site for some reason? I read that she and her partner parted ways so I donít know if that has anything to do with it? I read that her partner started her own Dianic Website but it says itís temporarily down for now.

If I come across it, I will let you know.

I am more of a Hecate kind of Pagan. Diana is a bit too tame for me..... But I will definitely let you know

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #245
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Spinster

Thanked 5,681 Times in 1,212 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Reformed Congregation of the Goddess Int'l https://www.rcgi.org/ {this is a wonderful group of women - if you're not familiar, I can recommend them highly}

Temple of Diana, Inc. http://www.templeofdiana.org/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 11:23 PM   #246
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
fleur de sel-
Relationship Status:
its heavy.

Winter Solstice-for magick, for love and goodness
SŪliel mae

[Sindarin]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:22 AM   #247
Bootsandheels

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Kickass Femme with a sweet center
Preferred Pronoun?:
All the feminine ones please...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,654 Times in 354 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation

"A truly strong fierce femme woman earns every single bit of her backbone...vertebrae by vertebrae without becoming bitter or hard but compassionate and oh so wise. This... is the true meaning of steel wrapped in velvet" Boots
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bootsandheels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bootsandheels For This Useful Post: