![]() |
|
|
#26 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'd most likely never do 'speed dating'.
I look at it this way: people have countless ways to get to know another person. In our everyday lives, we work with others at work or casually meet people while shopping for groceries or while waiting in line at the post office or while driving in traffic or riding public transit (etc). I view each set of instances as an way to get to know others. It takes time, for me, to really know someone. Hence, why I think speed dating is more like some over the top way to know someone. Again, it's not my first choice in trying to know someone better.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
|