Old 05-15-2018, 09:44 PM   #27641
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,565 Times in 5,706 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Yesterday's dinner was horrible; chips, the last of the Goldfish crackers and Halos.

Tonight was much healthier salad but it was late.
Gemme....you missed the Seinfeld reference?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 10:43 PM   #27642
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 4,953 Times in 1,470 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Grilled cheese, tomato slices, milk, and cherry pie for dessert.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 03:10 PM   #27643
Kätzchen
<<< ❤ >>>

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single (friendship only).

Thanked 21,673 Times in 7,000 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default dessert for supper....

Tonight I'm having homemade oatmeal walnut raspberry cookies for supper. Sugar free, protein rich, and whole grain oats for the win.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 03:20 PM   #27644
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hello usually.... :)
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,556 Times in 459 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Minted roast lamb, roasted dill potatoes, roasted eggplant & some roasted honey/mint carrots.... Thinking Roast.... lol Nom nom
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 04:39 PM   #27645
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 29,726 Times in 7,339 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to sorta, kinda, deviate from a knock off Olive Garden Gnocchi soup.

Extra spinach, adding zucchini and bare minimum gnocchi.

Fresh strawberries. I found a really good deal!! Oh, and I have the last of pineapple I cut up.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 04:45 PM   #27646
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 22,749 Times in 5,472 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Roast pork with stir-fry veggies. A popsicle for dessert.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 05:29 PM   #27647
knight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation
Default soft food for 2 weeks...

mashed grilled eggplant and mashed potato
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 05:52 PM   #27648
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 93,108 Times in 21,960 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Gemme....you missed the Seinfeld reference?
Nope.

Tonight, I had a sandwich on a whole grain sandwich thin of artisan lettuce, spicy mustard, cheese and Applewood smoked turkey and Clauseens on the side. Water to drink. Gummy bears for dessert.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 06:41 PM   #27649
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,303 Times in 1,990 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- ham and cheese toasted sandwich
- cream of tomato soup
- applesauce

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 06:55 PM   #27650
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Gay, lesbian, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I, you, she

Thanked 12,000 Times in 1,997 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

One spicy turkey sausage. Cherry tomatoes.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:44 PM   #27651
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Thanked 1,980 Times in 651 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

beefsteak (thin), potato salad ....root beer zevia and
agua...
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 08:46 AM   #27652
Kätzchen
<<< ❤ >>>

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Late this afternoon, leaning into the early evening hours, I'm going to have baked butternut squash, a small garden salad, and a few of the oatmeal cookies I made recently. *yummmmm*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 06:04 PM   #27653
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 93,108 Times in 21,960 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had another salad.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 07:31 PM   #27654
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 29,726 Times in 7,339 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I brought home a small spinach and feta cheese pizza. Thin crust. I added cut up salami and baked it on my pizza stone.
Red peppers and parmesan cheese when it came out.
I had 3 tiny pieces. The other pieces will be lunch for 2 days.

Tried some grapefruit sparkling water. Not too bad, I might add.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 08:14 AM   #27655
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 22,749 Times in 5,472 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was spaghetti and meatballs from Rock ‘n’ Jenny’s and it was good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 05:45 PM   #27656
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, wow...tonight I had ramps and spaghetti!

I went hiking today in search of ramps and morels...no luck with the morels, but tons of ramps. I picked up some cremini mushrooms and sauteed them with the ramps in olive oil and butter...dumped the pasta in the skillet when it was finished, and topped it with lemon zest and parmesan cheese.

I will have a few more meals out of it, and it was meat free to boot!

I got some great photos of a deer that stood and stared at me as I approached it, plus I saw an oriole. Plus, an awesome workout, as the park was in the driftless area of WI.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 07:11 PM   #27657
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Thanked 17,005 Times in 4,784 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I forgot to eat again. Darn it.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 12:57 PM   #27658
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Thanked 17,005 Times in 4,784 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

I am making burgers and sausage with roasted veggies. I am roasting the veggies with rosemary from my garden. I made a big pitcher of ice tea with peppermint to drink.

Yummy!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #27659
Kätzchen
<<< ❤ >>>

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Tonight, I'm having an small garden salad, and a small bowl of kidney bean, carrot, ginger soup, which is homemade. I'm catching up on my water intake, tho. By dinner time, I will have polished off nearly two gallons of water.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 04:38 PM   #27660
girl_dee
Cajun baby

How Do You Identify?:
The luckiest femme alive!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ head over heels ♡

Thanked 51,751 Times in 12,936 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Crawfish something or other!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner