Notices

Old 07-23-2018, 07:37 PM   #4821
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNSGff-Nh4
Relationship Status:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obb7jCl77ew ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFOvehpV13I

Thanked 2,284 Times in 767 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Cheeses: Ausubal, Montebello...among other things
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 05:25 AM   #4822
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,079 Times in 6,758 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Was yesterday...

We went to get more.chicken food since apparently the girls eat like dinosaurs now....

And..

I.found a perfect pair of Merrell hiking boots. So I got.those too. I broke them in this morning ...sooo happy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 08:34 AM   #4823
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Thanked 1,843 Times in 600 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet, but I want too. Does that count?
Old 07-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #4824
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Not Interested & Unavailable

Thanked 24,059 Times in 7,636 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I bought an lovely set of bed sheets, an comforter, and bathroom shower curtain and bath mats from an local Bed Bath & Beyond store, in town.

Really grateful for local delivery to my home and that shipping was free.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2018, 04:45 PM   #4825
charley

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Laptop

just came home with an HP laptop, 2nd one; the other is doing fine, but I wanted (didn't really need) a second one - lol
my desk is beginning to look geekish, ha! - what with the Sony flat screen on which I watch cable, this laptop on which I may stream/download, check BFP, emails and surf... and the 2nd laptop for which I have other plans...
all and all a really good day, had brekkie at Timmie's (farmer's sammich on a biscuit), traipsed about; lunch was a small portion pizza at pizza hut, and then to LD to buy the laptop; will have to go to cable co. to get the 2nd laptop connected to cable co. so as to download a few apps...
grinning - life is so good, and I love summer, oh happy days...
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
charley is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2018, 06:04 AM   #4826
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,079 Times in 6,758 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm using shopping as.a coping tool...

I've been buying backpacking essentials and getting excellent deals...but now I've got.everything I need so...I switched to books.

I've got one on the way by naturalist Bernd Heinrich. Forget which one I ordered. Its.either Summer World or Winter World.

Today I ordered Allen and Mike's Backpacking book.

I sense a theme of needing nature..

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2018, 09:55 AM   #4827
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,656 Times in 10,386 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm armed with a fistful of cereal coupons and shortly I'll be leaving to purchase as many boxes of cereals as I can comfortably afford to buy!

I am not a big cereal fan, these are for a food drive that Kingston is running in conjunction with a back to school supply drive as well.

I have no intentions of buying any of the so called "healthy" cereals! It's going to be all ones that kids love and none of those off brands and cheap imitation either!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2018, 02:43 PM   #4828
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet. But, I have set my sights on Amazon and maybe Michael's (if Amazon does not have what I want).
Old 07-30-2018, 07:09 PM   #4829
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,275 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Water
LaCroix
Spin Drift
Kind bars
Black pants
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2018, 08:52 PM   #4830
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,024 Times in 8,524 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Camo cargo shorts
Camo Henley tshirt

What would have been about a 90 dollar pay was 39. I took mega advantage of a sale.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 09:54 PM   #4831
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,984 Times in 2,140 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

A “back to school” gift for my girlfriend...a signed Awkward Yeti print for her classroom.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 07:07 AM   #4832
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Yesterday, I bought a much needed set of earbuds/mic for my cell. I have 2 bluetooth types - however, they do not work well at all. So, back to the old school method.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:25 PM   #4833
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,390 Times in 23,117 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gasoline for Ella.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 04:20 PM   #4834
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single/Daddi to one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Yesterday, I bought a much needed set of earbuds/mic for my cell. I have 2 bluetooth types - however, they do not work well at all. So, back to the old school method.
Well, THIS never transpired. Apparently, when I went to hit purchase or continue or some other such word- it did not "take" the order.

But, today I went to a local place and bought a nice set of black SkullCandy earbuds with the mic.. and I test drove them on my lunch break.. well worth the money spent.
Old 08-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #4835
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,275 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tomatoes
Basil
Gas
Coke
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #4836
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 30,903 Times in 7,671 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I bought plane tickets ! 😉😉😉

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 06:55 PM   #4837
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
Engaged 10/12/18

Thanked 28,349 Times in 6,997 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An "articulated" AFO customized right lower leg splint with a 1 1/4 " heel wedge....hoping to "buy" some relief before knee replacement!
Old 08-08-2018, 09:39 PM   #4838
Plaidandroses

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda sparkly kinda sporty...I like a little shimmer gloss with my undercut :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers

Plaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST Reputation

Ice cream and tampons. Yeah.
Plaidandroses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plaidandroses For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 10:08 PM   #4839
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns.
Relationship Status:
Single. You have to be pretty amazing to change that.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I bought...

A couple of business and self-development books.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 12:02 AM   #4840
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 6,100 Times in 1,819 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Haircut

Calendar large enough to see to keep track of appointments

Huge iced latte, no flavor just whipped cream, plain almond milk, and easy on the ice

Deli food

A few groceries to get me by until I do the big shopping
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today