Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its a new year, I'm making it all about, trying, doing, experiencing, enjoying new things!

Today , was a very heartfelt conversation, that had me thinking of many new emotions.
Also, I had a piece of cake from the Celebration of Three Kings.

Tomorrow will be dinner with some new friends!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 11:55 PM   #14282
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

In one hour I'm going to be half-way to 50!!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #14283
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Chicago.........as always!!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 08:15 PM   #14284
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
In one hour I'm going to be half-way to 50!!

Yep, you're now a quarter of a century old.

Happy birthday!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 06:34 PM   #14285
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fort McClellan, Alabama

Found out about this today and am sharing with all of you Vets, and lovers of Vets past and present who completed basic training and/or AIT at Fort McClellan, Alabama WAC, US Army no matter the year.

https://fmvets.org

"THE STORIES & PORTRAITS OF U.S. VETERANS EXPERIENCING A RANGE OF DEBILITATING & LIFE THREATENING HEALTH ISSUES THAT THEY BELIEVE ARE CONNECTED TO NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS THEY WERE EXPOSED TO WHILE STATIONED AT FORT MCCLELLAN - A U.S. ARMY INSTALLATION IN NORTHEASTERN ALABAMA CLOSED IN 1999. THEIR EXPOSURES HAVE NOT BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OR THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION. READ & LISTEN TO THEIR STORIES..."

Pass this on your social media as well, thank you.

We Stand Strong Always, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2019, 07:49 PM   #14286
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post

Happy birthday!
Thanks!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:27 AM   #14287
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Big Shirley is on my mind!
Her photo is in the galleries.

I got the sds-plus adapter for her so I don't have to buy a bunch of bits. Now trying to locate a local auger for her that will dig post holes. This Bosch RH540M 12 Amp 1-9/16 in. SDS-MAX Combination Rotary Hammer Drill does it ALL!!! What a back saver!!! Yes, I am super jazzed! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2019, 08:25 PM   #14288
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking forward to a tattoo "date". I am also feeling the power of a connection Lapus Lazuli.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 09:19 AM   #14289
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fun

I was looking for the "what cracked you up thread" but got board looking.

I am not tall but I never thought that I was short until tall people entered my life.

Yesterday a colleague called me "fun sized" like cabdy. Haha!

At least she said that I was fun!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 10:50 AM   #14290
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I am seriously thinking of starting my own birthday thread. I guess that I don't have friends here anymore. I have had a birthday thread since 2009.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 11:42 AM   #14291
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I am seriously thinking of starting my own birthday thread. I guess that I don't have friends here anymore. I have had a birthday thread since 2009.
Am I missing something? You have lots of b'day wishes on profile in December. Are you having another b'day in January? lol
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 11:57 AM   #14292
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Am I missing something? You have lots of b'day wishes on profile in December. Are you having another b'day in January? lol
I have two birthday wishes on my front page. I think my time here has past after 20 years and I need to ride off into the sun set. Texas style.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 12:05 PM   #14293
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have two birthday wishes on my front page. I think my time here has past after 20 years and I need to ride off into the sun set. Texas style.
Chad please don't you are needed right here..people can be fickle but you have friends!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 12:08 PM   #14294
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That, of course, is your choice but I for one will miss you, your posts, and your generous responses to my posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #14295
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

World peace, Presidential impeachments, clean drinking water....the list goes on and on.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 11:21 AM   #14296
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stuart's wife

I'm creating a Memorial Card for Stuart's wife's memorial. She was a terrific lady. They found out she was ill on November 3 and she was gone by Christmas.

I'm using white calla lilies in the background. Stuart just approved the design and text, so we're going to press in a few minutes ... I think she would have like it, too.

Stuart used to work with us so no one is charging him anything. He would have done the same for us.

Jobs like this drain me. Thank goodness I don't do them often.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2019, 05:02 PM   #14297
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

figuring out how to operate a new espresso maker..loving it(so far).makes exceptional crema..yay
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 04:44 PM   #14298
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

My wrist. There was very little nerve damage and some tendon damage, thank goodness. I’m being released from the hospital today. And will meet with the surgeon a week from now for him to see how the healing process is doing. The surgeon is a little concerned that a part of a tendon may die. If so he’ll have to do plastic surgery. It could’ve been so much worse.

A big concern right now is that I won’t be able to drive my stick shift. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it. I can move my fingers I can move my thumb but I don’t know about changing gears. I have to come up with a plan. I’ll carpool in the meantime.

Work. We were supposed to start working on the new platform at work But it’s been delayed till April that’s good for me.

Food. I really want a bowl of some good homemade soup. I think on my way home tonight from the hospital I’ll pick up some Menudo ... that’ll be good.

Housecleaning. There was a lot of blood and broken glass in my femme cave. It looked like I had a visit from Dexter. I’m going to hire somebody to come in and clean that up for me. I have two buddies who want to clean that up but I can’t let them do that.

Siri. When I was standing outside screaming at the top of my long for somebody to help me ... I could’ve just asked Siri to dial 911. I was thinking of everything but that.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 07:22 PM   #14299
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That i splurged on clothing that i shouldn't have but oh well! TOO LATE!

Laughs

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #14300
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Warning: This is a long post, you may want to skip over it.

This is on my mind ...

Went to the doctor this afternoon. It was another one of those "Laura from work sent me."

I am having an ultra sound tomorrow. They are thinking blood clots in my left calf. it is swollen, tender, warm to touch, colored darker like a bruise and hurts. Plus I was put on blood pressure meds for the first time in my life and am seeing a kidney specialist soon because of low kidney function.

Anyone would get high blood pressure in my situation about the messed up discs in my lower back since last April. The sciatic pain is such a flirt ... I feel encouraged then here it comes full force and says to me "Ha, gotcha again." Regardless, I am still upping PT, get these other things fixed and never go at outdoor work really hard anymore. I will follow my doctor's instructions.

I have not had much at all health problems during my life except injuries associated with cliff diving, water skiing, playing football, horseback riding too fast ... addicted to adenaline rush ..I remember all those sort of bangups which I brought on myself. In my youth, it was no big deal. Be healed up and ready to go at it again.

Here at 62, it is a big deal. LOL! I must hold on to my sense of humor!

I have promised myself to be kinder to my body now. I am not kidding, I mean it! Plus, so fortunate not to be in worse shape ... will get through all this in time.

Tonight, I feel there are no big deals anymore and the day of week "Monday" is just another day.

I have shared this music video here before. It is a favorite and very fitting right now.

If interested, here below is the link:

https://youtu.be/rBtKQHg1Rzk
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: