JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a drag show today... its the one year aniversary of my stepdown as Ms. Gay Olympia... SO... the agenda looks something like this....

Fix coin top
Pick up and drop off current Ms. Gay Oly at her hotel
Finish choreograhy and practice for number
Put on face
Get dressed and read
FREAK OUT
Arrive
Perform
Mingle
Go home

... and then... Ma'am promised to take the whip to me...
Old 01-14-2019, 12:40 PM   #2022
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Shop for a couple new dress shirts, stop at the bank & post office, hit Albertson's and Starbucks!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2019, 02:33 PM   #2023
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

REST....HOT BATH....REST...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 09:16 AM   #2024
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Today I will pour over the packs of pictures I picked up yesterday from Costco. I had duplicates made so I'll get a bundle together of some that I think my Chicago cohort might enjoy and get them ready to mail out Monday. I also have a couple of thank you notes I need to write out. I'd picked up a few items for my grandniece, who loves Chicago almost as much as I do, so hopefully I'll find a box to fit them and get that ready to mail out as well.

Not sure if I'll watch the Oscars live or just tape them and fast forward thru later.........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 09:40 AM   #2025
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Chat with the honey bun

Get ready for the week! Job stuff which means resume print out again

Maybe get lunch out somewhere!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2019, 01:13 PM   #2026
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finish up vision boards
Do dishes
Make out shopping list
Catch up on a little reading
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 11:43 AM   #2027
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

A trip to the post office, stop at the bank, pickup a few items I forgot to get Saturday at the grocery store.
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2019, 12:58 PM   #2028
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dexa Scan...done....good for 2 more years now...

Lunch...done...

Hopey out to sit in sun...done...

Chatting later.......I love to talk to people! Luckily I am so very blessed with some really great friends...old & new!!
Old 02-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #2029
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Work, and there's a jam packed day scheduled which will get more jammed up as the everyday stuff pops up between the cracks.

If I get out of work on time I'll scoot out to a board meeting that is optional for me but it's one I'd like to attend if I can get out of work in time to run home and take care of the animals and then scoot back out in rush hour traffic.... hmmm.

If I don't go to the board meeting I will come home, have a good workout, make some dinner, and maybe do something with my hair.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2019, 08:37 AM   #2030
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

check online airfare rates, mail out a couple cards, go to the post office for stamps, start a new book, and nibble on a few pieces of See's......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2019, 01:36 PM   #2031
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

s/b savage
Old 03-03-2019, 08:18 PM   #2032
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Lots of chores for the next 5 days....to include hanging drywall, and several days of cleaning, pulling nails, drying, sanding and running vintage beadboard through a table saw to fix the broken tongue and grove parts that got busted when the previous owner did demo.
This is all depending on if the rain stops!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #2033
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default It's payday today so..........

I've got places to go and people to see......bank, post office, grocery store, walmart, etc etc but first before any of that, a stop to meet up with our company for breakfast.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #2034
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pay bills
Pick up a few sale items at Fiesta Foods
Hit Walmart - stock up on cleaning essentials
Tackle stack of dishes
Return library books
Run a load of laundry, probably bedding
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 07:59 AM   #2035
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

On my agenda: eat breakfast, get ready for the world and venture out into it, run some errands, pick up a few groceries, window shop a couple places, go back and forth on a big ticket item I want to purchase, lunch with the fur babies, clean the kitchen counter off, fight with the bathroom curtain rings and cut them off if I have to (need to switch liners and wash the curtain but they won't open), do a load of linens, tidy up in general and continue to work on organizational stuff in between playing with Loki and Gracie because every time I'm on the floor with papers surrounding me, they think it's playtime.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 08:23 AM   #2036
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I will do some things around the apartment to tidy up. I have some laundry to do but will do that over the weekend sometime..it isn't much!

When Hope decides to get out of bed...lazy butted thing...lol...take her out, feed her, then putz around more online.

This afternoon/evening some of my closest friends are treating me to Golden Corral. Look out fish, here I come & a baked tater.

Sunday my new BFF is coming down for a few hours before she goes to a party at her parents' house near me. She is so cool & has some interesting stories about life to share. I like hanging out with her! She has 2 CD players, that hold 300 CD's, has a keyboard attachment with it (But I can not play it) & some other attachments she is gifting me with 1 of them. I can load all my CD's & get rid of the shelf unit they are in now...

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 03-14-2019, 08:29 AM   #2037
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 26,952 Times in 5,063 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Attend a meeting where I will do my best to stay awake, buy an airline ticket, compile some notes, return three phone calls, buy groceries, take a nap, practice some Zentangle, play with the puppy and the kitty.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 09:22 AM   #2038
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Pete keeps crying for me to come back to bed, but today...I do have to get some adulting done.

I have been work avoidant the past few days trying to catch up on sleep missed thru the semester.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 10:28 AM   #2039
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Art, Etsy, some light chores. Oh, the dreaded social media. Gotta get my word out there!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 05:05 PM   #2040
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I've been sewing belt loops on my pants, they be falling down!
Had lunch with a friend.

Now I'm enjoying the early evening with the sun still out. Some benefits of daylight saving time are worth it.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda