Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2019, 08:11 PM   #26
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,555
Thanks: 29,191
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Responding to Amulette

Hi there,

I cannot advocate any Kombucha product (home made or commercially made) because I had an allergic reaction to it, which landed me in the hospital.

I know it's branded as a health product that is saturated with probiotic potential, but there isn't any way I'd ever advocate utilizing this type of food product for any way to improve ones health. It didn't improve mine, at all.

My doctor explained further to me, once I recovered and followed up by seeing her after being hospitalized, that Kombucha is primarily made from fermented yeast, sugar and it basically not a stable product to consume for health purposes. I've even done my own random research about this type of health drink and it's got mixed reviews not only by consumers who have used it, but also by the medical community (western based or naturopath based practitioners) who are highly reluctant to put any official seal of approval on it because side effects can range from severe reactions to basically harmless but with no real way to measure toxic side effects among humans who consume this so-called health product.

I appreciate the post you made, but consuming Kombucha will not be something I ever consume -- for my own health.

Thanks again for your post,

K.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:42 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018