![]() |
|
|
#18 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Sounds pretty good, except it would send my A1c into orbit, LOL (or not).
I tend to have four ounces of organic carrot juice daily... which is helping my body out a lot. The latest smoothie I have been making is with the Burt's Bees protein powder and it's strictly a vegetable smoothie. I bake off a bunch of parsnips, squash and beets and cauliflower and acorn squash; then I cut them all up, after roasting them, and keep them in a glass dish in the fridge, so I can use them for my smoothie shakes. I have no idea what you'd call my type of protein vegetable smoothie, but it is kind of a long the lines of a nice autumn supper of vegetables that normally close the fall season.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|