Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 03-24-2020, 03:26 PM   #161
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Really Donald? It is going to be a "wonderful thing" this Easter to see the churches packed. Oh, they are going to be packed alright but in the most horrendous of ways. Clearly you still believe in the Easter Bunny.

That stupid idiot! And just in case you don't know what nhplowboi is refering to...

Trump says he wants the country 'opened up and just raring to go by Easter,' despite health experts' warnings.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #162
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Olympics

Japan has "decided" (because of all the pressure) to postpone the Olympics for one year.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 04:25 PM   #163
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
I've got 2 weeks until I can head home. I'm in the safest place in healthcare in the OR. I wear masks and gowns all day and constantly scrubbing my hands...yet I'm absolutely terrified for my mom who is 83 years old. The fatality rate for people her age is 15%. So it absolutely drives me livid when I hear ignorant people say how they aren't following the recommendations set out for us at this time. Let me give you a reality check. In Italy, their healthcare system is so overwhelmed that they are having to make life and death choices for people. A 30-year-old mother of 2 will get the vent over a 69-year-old grandmother. THAT IS REALITY! Our country hasn't gotten there YET but don't kid yourself to think it can't/won't happen. Let me give you another reality check....Italy has a bed ratio of 3.8 beds per 1000 people...the USA?? We have 2.4 beds per1000 people. See the problem??? Italy has run out of beds and ventilators...We aren't talking about a 3rd world country...we are talking about a modern, revolutionized country. Stop being selfish and think about others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N95 masks fulfill the filtering efficiency criteria of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and are approved for protection against droplet and airborne transmission of 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns in size. N95 masks, which must be fit tested, are believed to offer protection against the contact and droplet spread of the coronavirus.
Spain is euthanasing people over 65,so they don't suffer,in order to save the younger folk,if this is not a reality check I don't know what is.
Friends in Florence Italy in lockdown now around 30 days.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 06:07 PM   #164
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Spain is euthanasing people over 65,so they don't suffer,in order to save the younger folk,if this is not a reality check I don't know what is.
Are you suggesting that this is some sort of official policy in Spain?
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 06:14 PM   #165
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I believe Spain is trying to pass a euthanasia bill that will allow people who are suffering to _request_ euthanasia. I don't think they've passed it yet.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 06:27 PM   #166
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Government of Canada
Department of Justice

"On February 24, 2020, the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada introduced a bill, which proposes changes to the Criminal Code’s provisions on medical assistance in dying (MAID). .....

This Bill would amend the Criminal Code to allow MAID for eligible persons who wish to pursue a medically assisted death, whether their natural death is reasonably foreseeable or not. The proposed changes will reduce unnecessary suffering in Canada. They will also support greater autonomy and freedom of choice for eligible persons, and provide safeguards to protect those who may be vulnerable."

But that's a lot different than saying " Canada is euthanising people over 65 so they won't suffer ".
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2020, 08:23 PM   #167
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

"oy oy oy oy oyyyyyyy " crazy stuff to even have to consider ~ our lives should be in our hands. People can't nor should play GOD as to when our demise is due. It seems barbaric.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:11 PM   #168
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Pluto's Perspective on the Coronavirus

I saw a neat YouTube video from Pluto:

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=5bwLxHm9GB0

enjoy
Old 03-24-2020, 11:48 PM   #169
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

"President Trump's job approval rating has jumped by 5 points in the latest Gallup survey, matching the high-point of his presidency, as a majority of voters say they have a positive view of how the president has handled the coronavirus pandemic."

The article went on to further state this jump in approval rating is attributable to his handling of the coronavirus pandemic and his daily briefings!? I didn't know they could survey internet bots.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 04:37 AM   #170
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Really Donald? It is going to be a "wonderful thing" this Easter to see the churches packed. Oh, they are going to be packed alright but in the most horrendous of ways. Clearly you still believe in the Easter Bunny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

That stupid idiot! And just in case you don't know what nhplowboi is refering to...

Trump says he wants the country 'opened up and just raring to go by Easter,' despite health experts' warnings.
Sounds like the religious hustlers are pushing Trump to get the country back up and running because Easter is one of the biggest money making holidays for Christians. They can’t make money if the church doors aren’t open.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 05:52 AM   #171
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Asymptomatic Carriers of Covid-19

"Iceland, which says it’s tested a higher proportion of inhabitants than any other country, found that about half those who tested positive have no symptoms of Covid-19, Thorolfur Gudnason, the nation’s chief epidemiologist, told BuzzFeed News. As many as a third of the people who test positive show delayed symptoms or none at all, the South China Morning Post reported Sunday, citing classified data from the Chinese government."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...m-scmp-reports

This is why there should be more testing, even of those who show no symptoms, and why there is so much more community spread. Please note that from what I have read online and seen on the news, the asymptomatic carrier is contagious .... to others. Hence, the need for social distancing.

My heart is full of sorrow for the millions who will be hurt by this virus, and when I think of them, my eyes tear up, as they are doing now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 09:21 AM   #172
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This video is very informative for a lot of folks. I thought I'd post it here.

The guy in the video is a health care professional, and he's showing some techniques we use in the hospital environment to maintain clean/sterile surfaces and items.

Stay safe, everyone!!!!

~Theo~
Old 03-25-2020, 04:41 PM   #173
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday Donald said "the U.S. is beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel". Hate to tell you Donald but I think that may just be "the bullet train" Governor Coumo was talking about.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2020, 10:20 PM   #174
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trigger Warning!

Have any of you noticed how Covid-19 is kind of a game-changer, so to speak?

I never once thought about the stair railing in my building, but I got to thinking about surfaces I touch on a routine basis and awhile back, at the beginning of this epidemic, I had a huge container of Lysol wipes, which I have in my work bag, and I took a couple of them, one for each hand, and went up the rails on both sides and each cloth was horribly dirty. I nearly wretched, after I saw what came off the stair rails. So now, since a few weeks ago, when I go down the stairs as I leave for work, the rails get cleaned. When I get home, I do it again. Each time, the Lysol wipes look horrid. Omg, who knew, right?

So I was already in the habit of carrying nitrile gloves while on duty at work and now I carry a box of them in the car and when I can't keep them clean by washing them up between use, I toss them and start with a fresh pair.

I also wear scarves, pretty ones and they're useful because not only do they look pretty with my work clothes, but if I need to cover my face in a hurry, I've got a scarf to wrap quickly around my face to protect me from breathing anything that might make me sick. I'm going to be 61 in a couple of months and I still have health fragility, so I am super careful more than ever now, in light of how this virus can morph into a killing machine.

Also, has anybody else noticed a pattern for those who have been exposed to it and test positive? It's like they die from it with in a day or two. I read today that one person tested positive and the next day they were dead.

I'm glad my primary doctor's clinic closed until further notice. I'm glad my special health tests were cancelled until further notice. I probably have "underlying" health conditions that would hasten an early death for me, if I were exposed to anyone who unwittingly was exposed and exposing other human beings in their ordinary daily activities.

It's scary that policing agencies are adopting a new rule that if a person who is sick and test positive and makes others sick, you could be charged as a 'terrorist'??? That is super scarey, since most people don't even know they have it until it's too late. Yanno? Wow. So very concerning and super scarey. For everybody in the world.

I was just visiting with a neighbor outside and they asked if I had heard about some basketball star who tested positive and that they didn't even know they had been exposed to it. They could die, too. I was like, "whaaaattt???"

When it comes to going grocery shopping, I haven't been since a week ago or so. I only recently stopped buying fresh produce that is not pre-packaged and prewashed and dried. I won't buy produce that everybody else has touched now because of this virus epidemic. I've always washed my fruits and vegetables, but now? I'm too panicked to even buy fresh, unpackaged and unwashed, vegetables and fruits. It has to be certified clean and fresh and pre-packaged for me to even buy it and only if it's not too expensive, too.

Back when I used to take the bus or train in town, I signed up online for updates riders can get. Just today, our metro transit service provider emailed every subscriber to tell us the latest way they are sanitizing buses and trains. They're using UV technology wands. Apparently high dose UV light kills the virus? I don't know, but at least they are trying to do something about sanitizing the train cars and buses. How often they do it, I don't know, but even when or if I ride the train or bus, I always wear gloves because not everybody washes their hands or uses good hygiene practices.

Oh my goodness, I do think the covid-19 virus is changing life in very radical ways, or so it seems. I've always had good hygiene practices but this epidemic has really made me see how surfaces we never question as to whether they're clean or not or even the air we breathe is not as clean as we think it is and how airborne microbes can be agents of change and not in a good way at all.

Did I share already that I saw a person driving in their car the other day, and they were wearing an air mask, like they do in the military? It scared me to see them driving with that thing on. And yet they had their windows rolled down.

This is beyond worrisome and it's downright scarey and my heart goes out to us all as we go about our daily lives in the midst of this horrifying situation that is affecting us all: Covid-19.

Super serious hard times are coming faster than one might ordinarily expect. If you ask me, that stimulus package for everybody is probably not going to help at all. I agree with Governor Cuomo (D-NY).

When will that horrid person in the WH be booted to another galaxy?

I worry that our democracy will lie in tatters and be shredded beyond recognition. I worry that that lunatic and his thieving political party of conspirators will take over our country and ruin everyone's lives in ways being ruined has never been experienced before and steal the election process and turn our country into a full-fledged fascist state.

I'm so worried and scared.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 05:58 AM   #175
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

My how things will change!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 06:12 AM   #176
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,459 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default C-19

You can bet your sweet bippy on that. There will be a lot more changes coming too. Crime will be committed not for money but for drugs and food. People are getting more scared every day but the majority should have kept aware of how nature is getting more angry at what we are doing to the earth. Losing the ozone a bit at a time didn't get much attention but C-19 is hitting home daily. We are not as much in control as we like to think.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 09:01 AM   #177
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Talk about something perfect, this is perfect!

Trump Campaign Threatens Legal Action Of this Coronavirus Ad
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 10:30 AM   #178
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Trump campaign issues cease-and-desist letters over ad highlighting Trump's coronavirus response

President Trump's re-election campaign sent cease-and-desist letters to local television stations on Wednesday, threatening them with legal action and potentially their broadcast licenses if they continue to air an ad from a Democratic group, Priorities USA. The ad plays audio of Trump downplaying the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic over a chart of the mounting number of cases in the U.S. — now at more than 69,000 — but the Trump campaign objected only to one clip, of Trump saying "this is their new hoax."
That quote comes from a Feb. 28 rally at which Trump repeatedly called his handling of the epidemic "one of the great jobs" and compared the Democrats "politicizing" of the coronavirus to the Russia investigation and Ukraine scandal. As The Washington Post noted in a fact-check cited by the Trump campaign, Trump said this:

They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything ... And this is their new hoax. But you know we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that. [Trump, Feb. 28 rally]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 11:44 AM   #179
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Canadians returning home

Mandatory Isolation = rules to be enforced by Quarantine Act of Canada.

Must self-isolate, not to go to stores, there will be people they can contact (phone #) to get supplies.

(essential workers exempt)

“Maximum penalties include a fine of up to $750,000 and/or imprisonment for six months. Further, a person who causes a risk of imminent death or serious bodily harm to another person while wilfully or recklessly contravening this Act or the regulations could be liable for a fine of up to $1,000,000 or to imprisonment of up to three years, or to both.”

There have been people who are have been flown home and have symptoms and have lied about it. People are desperate.

There have been people who have come across the border in RVs who have parked in the parking areas of supermarkets and are leaving their RVs to buy stuff in stores, flouting rules to self-isolate.

Streets are fairly empty, it is becoming like a war zone. It is kinda scary. I really need to go out (antsy), just to the corner or so just to get fresh air.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2020, 02:15 PM   #180
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
single

Cool Social Distancing

Went for a little much needed walkabout and some fresh air. Checked out the little supermarket and brought my buggy and bought some supplies (the prices there are 20-30% higher than where I usually shop at), but they had a nice selection of just about everything I wanted. At the cash, they had taped the floor with duct tape (6' apart - social distancing). I saw on the news that provinces and many cities have introduced mandatory legislation where people must stay (2 metres) 6' apart - at the risk of getting a $1,000 fine. The cashier was not allowed to put my supplies into the bag that I provided, I had to do that myself. Not many people around, less traffic on the streets.

I am avoiding public transport, and on my way home, I saw a bus stop, it had a sign on the front door and they only opened the back door. People just got on through the back door and, of course, didn't have to pay or have to show their pass. From what I understand, if someone has symptoms of covid-19, they are not allowed on public transport.

I feel much better and have a good smile on my face with that little walk.

The only thing I have to do now is take everything out of my buggy and wash everything, and throw out any wrapping paper, etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: