Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I moved my internet service and was able to set it up myself.

well...there was this one call just to confirm. Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 08:26 PM   #14542
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Would someone please explain to me who are all those strange new nics that appear on the list as being present but whose profiles I am not permitted to see...and all those nics whose info etc consists of nothing but a string of meaningless consonants.

Is there something here that everyone but me knows?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 12:24 PM   #14543
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post What's On My Mind....

How life as we know it will change because of this virus.

How things have changed and are continuing to change at a rapid rate.

AI...

I watched a YouTube clip on Elon Musk I'm not a huge fan of his because I think there is more to him than meets the eye.... a lot more than just being weird....

I think there is more to the Coronavirus...

and...

I think there's a lot we don't know....well, some of us may know but a lot don't.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 02:12 PM   #14544
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow So much

The state of this world.

The lunatic in charge

My kids

My beloved

My job

My thighs

My need to scream

My Julie....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 03:18 PM   #14545
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That the commercial for this new oatmilk makes me wanna puke, like literal puke.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 08:26 AM   #14546
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
That the commercial for this new oatmilk makes me wanna puke, like literal puke.
Dear Wife thought that this oat milk was going to be a favorite of hers....until she had the worst case of diarrhea, ever, from it. She is lactose intolerant, but this stuff really tore her up.

She swears AT it when she sees that commercial, now, and has even threatened to throw her shoe at the television when that commercial comes on.
~Theo~
Old 04-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #14547
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation
Default Choices

So what's on my mind right now is job choices. Been offered 2 positions. I know which one I want and honestly it's the one I'm going to take but my mind still insists on arguing about it. The one I'm passing on pays 500 more a month but it's working with power saws doing the same thing all day every day. I have a propensity to zone out once muscle memory kicks in so my fingers would probably be at risk.
Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 04:52 PM   #14548
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Dear Wife thought that this oat milk was going to be a favorite of hers....until she had the worst case of diarrhea, ever, from it. She is lactose intolerant, but this stuff really tore her up.

She swears AT it when she sees that commercial, now, and has even threatened to throw her shoe at the television when that commercial comes on.
~Theo~

Ahahaha... The perils of learning the hard way!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 08:29 PM   #14549
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Friends

The quarantine

Handwritten letters
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2020, 05:10 PM   #14550
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,144 Times in 560 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Frenchie: her dissertation tomorrow at 10 am at U of I
Frenchie: her 8 year's of influencing so many life's
Frenchie: her future at Bentley University

ks-

Last edited by ksrainbow; 04-02-2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: If I knew how ... I would have posted to *who is on ...*
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 07:40 PM   #14551
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

‘Deeply sorry’ Lady Antebellum changes name due to associations with slavery: ‘We have been awakened’
AOL.COM 7 hrs ago

After 14 years and eight album releases, Grammy-winning country trio Lady Antebellum has officially changed its name, dropping the “Antebellum” due to “associations that weigh down this word referring to the period of history before the Civil War, which includes slavery.” From now on, the band will officially go by its longtime nickname, Lady A.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 08:54 AM   #14552
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's on ...

ANTS

They're back, but I've got some amazing HomeDepot bug killer and some peppermint oil (they don't stand a chance with this kind of armory).

Bring it on.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 05:39 PM   #14553
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

We have finally gotten a few cool days. Nice sunshine and cool breezes replace hot enough to split rocks. I hope it stays this way a few more days. My kind of weather, I can't take the heat.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 07:15 PM   #14554
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The overwhelming urge to correct spelling and grammar when pro-trump people blast things on facebook that are riddled with error.

I'm restraining myself. For now.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 04:14 AM   #14555
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation
Default Disappointment

My best friend, her wife and kids were supposed to join us on vacation. We"ve rented a house at the beach. She now has Covid. I'm worried because she is so incredibly ill and disappointed because our time together was taken.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:19 AM   #14556
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

I do wish I could say but many would not understand.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #14557
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind :Should I go get the flowers first or the card.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 12:37 AM   #14558
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,144 Times in 560 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Frenchie: her dissertation tomorrow at 10 am at U of I
Frenchie: her 8 year's of influencing so many life's
Frenchie: her future at Bentley University

ks-
Frenchie: Congrats and best wishes!
Frenchie: Your influence on others has been amazing!
Frenchie: Bentley University has acquired their best Doctor!

See you soon!
ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 06:12 AM   #14559
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,964 Times in 8,543 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Health

Got a good health report from my doctor. Lost 15 lbs since my last visit. Bones are in “great“ shape, calcium output is much better, the ultrasound picked up a pinpoint on a parathyroid, but nothing to be concerned about for now—that explains the increase in calcium output. Will keep an eye on the my calcium through blood tests. Sugar is good. Blood pressure was high but I’ve been eating more salt than usual. Will work on that.

Forgot to ask about the Gel-1 for my knee! I have to call them in a week or so and will mention it then.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 10:24 PM   #14560
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

My neice and her family in Oregon. She says she is 30 miles from the fire now. Some of her pictures are quite eerie. The sun being blanketed by the smoke.

My eyes are on the storms a brewing out in the Atlantic. I'll be moving and I hope they don't throw a wrench in the plans.

Enough with 2020! I'm really trying to turn it around!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: