How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- baked BBQ pork chops
- Rice-a-Roni

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #30862
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Last night was a delicious greek salad by way of door dash. Had char-broiled chicken, bell peppers, zucchini, artichoke hearts, and chockfull of tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta, roasted garlic and a bit of lettuce. Will have leftovers for dinner by tossing the lettuce and adding my own.

I didn't use their salad dressing. Had them put it on the side and added lemon and olive oil.

I needed a break from those wings and that did the trick.
Have you thought about thawing them and then shredding the meat off the bone to add into something else like a salad or a creamy type dish that will hide any residual ick taste? I had to do that once with a bag of chicken patties that just didn't taste great at all and it was a lot more tolerable that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Tonight I’m going to grill some honey mustard chicken, in marinade now, on my new charcoal Weber, as well as some corn on the cob. Watermelon for desert.

Did you grill the watermelon? It's super delicious that way.

Last night, I had a giant Caesar salad with chunks of lemon pepper chicken that I had to get rid of before it went bad. I just took the skin off and flaked it in the salad and it was really good. I had 2 peach Outshine bars for dessert and fake Mtn. Dew to drink. I've been a soda kick lately. Hope I squash it soon.

Tonight, it's pizza, fake Mtn. Dew and Outshine bars. I already had a pineapple one earlier (my favorite) so dessert may be peach or tangerine. Tangerine ties for second with coconut so it'll likely be that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2020, 11:08 PM   #30863
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

For dinner tonight I did some experimenting. It didn't turn out all that well, but it's good to experiment

I had Mary's Gone Crackers crackers (superseed classic) with spreadable cheese, cucumber, and paprika. "Mary's Gone Crackers" always look so good but I've had them once before and didn't like them. Still because they look so good I decided to try them again. Oh my gosh, no more. And I know so many people like "Mary's Gone Crackers" but I absolutely do not want to hear from anyone who does like them . I DO always like the rest of this dish but the "Mary's gone crackers" ruined it.

I also had a Green Giant's frozen side dish that I like a lot. It's sliced green beans with almonds. Normally I add evoo and garlic, and it's fabulous. This time I decided to make what I will call the lazy man's green bean casserole. I added onion frizzles and cream of mushroom condensed soup. Oh my goodness, it was okay but overall just silly.

Then for dessert I tried some Gavottes thin butter crackers. They were very bland.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 12:48 AM   #30864
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Have you thought about thawing them and then shredding the meat off the bone to add into something else like a salad or a creamy type dish that will hide any residual ick taste? I had to do that once with a bag of chicken patties that just didn't taste great at all and it was a lot more tolerable that way.

Hadn’t thought of that. I one more batch and am holding off eating them for as long as I can.

Did you grill the watermelon? It's super delicious that way.

Last night, I had a giant Caesar salad with chunks of lemon pepper chicken that I had to get rid of before it went bad. I just took the skin off and flaked it in the salad and it was really good. I had 2 peach Outshine bars for dessert and fake Mtn. Dew to drink. I've been a soda kick lately. Hope I squash it soon.

Tonight, it's pizza, fake Mtn. Dew and Outshine bars. I already had a pineapple one earlier (my favorite) so dessert may be peach or tangerine. Tangerine ties for second with coconut so it'll likely be that.
Last night I had the last of the chicken (from the Greek salad) on a low-carb tortilla with a glass of Chardonnay. It hit the spot.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 11:00 AM   #30865
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
For dinner tonight I did some experimenting. It didn't turn out all that well, but it's good to experiment

I had Mary's Gone Crackers crackers (superseed classic) with spreadable cheese, cucumber, and paprika. "Mary's Gone Crackers" always look so good but I've had them once before and didn't like them. Still because they look so good I decided to try them again. Oh my gosh, no more. And I know so many people like "Mary's Gone Crackers" but I absolutely do not want to hear from anyone who does like them . I DO always like the rest of this dish but the "Mary's gone crackers" ruined it.

I also had a Green Giant's frozen side dish that I like a lot. It's sliced green beans with almonds. Normally I add evoo and garlic, and it's fabulous. This time I decided to make what I will call the lazy man's green bean casserole. I added onion frizzles and cream of mushroom condensed soup. Oh my goodness, it was okay but overall just silly.

Then for dessert I tried some Gavottes thin butter crackers. They were very bland.
I hear you about the blandness of Mary's Gone Crackers (brand of crackers). I thought they were pretty good until I found better crackers, so I gave them up in favor of a new line of crisps by Lesley Stowe (Rain Coast Crisps).

www.lesleystowe.com

I really like the crisps. They come in a variety of flavors and blends (cranberry, olive, garlic, cheese, rosemary). And they are delicious and very tasty and filling. I like them a lot.

Have you also tried Divina's Fig Spread? I use the fig spreads and couple them with smoked gouda or other vegan plant based cheeses to make a tasty snack, which ends up being more of a small meal.

I like the Chili Fig Spread and the Orange Fig Spread. Both are very delicious.

For supper tonight, I plan on making a party tray of Rain Coast Crisps, brie, Jalapeno spread and Divina's Fig Spread with a portion of Red Grapes and cubed cantaloupe on the side.

And, McMenamin Brewery's handcrafted Ruby Ale, on the side, for a late afternoon Sunday evening supper.

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 08-02-2020 at 11:03 AM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #30866
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,762 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Last night's dinner

I made my spaghetti and meat sauce. I use ground turkey for more than one reason really. CCB is a vegetarian and I try not to cook smelly meats in our small apartment.......PLUS.......ground turkey is less fatty. Then I add a jarred sauce of my liking and doctor it with spices. Oh and a little wine.......gives it a nice zing. Then of course you boil up the spaghetti.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:32 PM   #30867
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.theendlessmeal.com/juicy...ign=social-pug

I made these pork chops and served them over rice.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2020, 06:07 PM   #30868
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Steak, rice and peas.

Water to drink.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2020, 04:35 PM   #30869
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

I made a vegetarian maple sausage patty, on a lightly toasted hamburger bun, with light butter.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:23 PM   #30870
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

A load of BBQ wings . Ice tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2020, 09:43 PM   #30871
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch of things that don't go together:
- A Taco Bell Fritos burrito
- Mashed potatoes
- a fried chicken leg and wing
- cherries
- Rice pudding

- Prince
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2020, 10:50 PM   #30872
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I had this vegetarian / tofu version of "chicken salad" that I get from the health food store. It's packaged in a way that it goes bad really quick, so I have to catch it at just the right moment, which is silly but it's so unique that it's kind of worth it. I always have it on celery sticks.

I made a no-lettuce salad with hearts of palm, mushrooms, and Brianna's poppyseed dressing. If you have not had Brianna's poppyseed salad dressing- omg, it is soooo good. My brother and his husband served it on salad one night, and I had to get it. It's in many stores.

I had a Lindt white chocolate truffle for dessert, and I was so bored by it. I was just curious whether I'd like it.

How do I... ?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 12:38 PM   #30873
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, I had a Southwest bagged salad with added chicken. Water to drink and Reese's miniature cups for dessert plus a couple of Twizzler sticks just because.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #30874
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Power went out so I'm glad I had a late lunch that can count as dinner. Lasagna that was made with zucchini and eggplant for noodles and some chicken parm.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 07:27 PM   #30875
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Charcoal grilled Tequila–lime chicken
Giant green salad
Cherries

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 11:13 PM   #30876
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I went to the health food store and bought some more of those frozen spanakopita appetizers that I microwave. They are worth a trip to the store for.

For dessert I had Greek yogurt with blueberries and cinnamon and kamut puffs.

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 02:11 AM   #30877
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation

Chinese and for desert midnight delight ice cream cake from coldstone

Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 02:54 AM   #30878
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- a chicken quesadilla
- cherries

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 02:39 PM   #30879
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Beautiful day to bbq a big burger. Top that with fried onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo and mustard. Ice tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 05:21 PM   #30880
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

Monday's Cloverleaf Pepperoni Pizza leftovers
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food