Notices

Old 08-01-2020, 06:29 PM   #7641
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Going to the farmers market this morning to see my favorite vendor. I absolutely adore that old man.
Then delivering a large load of produce to my favorite elderly couple. They sure do love local peaches!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2020, 10:12 PM   #7642
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

An amazing sunrise and sunset, what a great way to bookend the day!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 05:14 PM   #7643
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite neighbor's response when I delivered a big box of peaches and a big box of sweet corn and asked her if she needed help...she promptly placed her hand on her hip, tilted her head and was so cute when she got sassy with me, then told me the peach jam would be ready Monday.

Another thing that gave me joy was mailing care packages to two friends. I had a lot of fun putting them together.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 05:19 PM   #7644
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
My favorite neighbor's response when I delivered a big box of peaches and a big box of sweet corn and asked her if she needed help...she promptly placed her hand on her hip, tilted her head and was so cute when she got sassy with me, then told me the peach jam would be ready Monday.

Another thing that gave me joy was mailing care packages to two friends. I had a lot of fun putting them together.
I'm sending summer treats out too!

I'm jealous, your getting homemade peach jam!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 05:39 PM   #7645
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Being with my nephews.

Finding that our first ear of corn is ready for harvest.

Giving my nephew round two of birthday gifts. Round one was on his birthday, last month, a social distance outside play in the park day and I gave him a 5 lb weighted stuffed unicorn. My daughter has a 5 lb weighted stuffed dragon and he really wanted one of those too so I got him the dragon for his delayed birthday party today. He loved it and so did his cousin and they shared him really nicely.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2020, 08:45 PM   #7646
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hot air balloons! Every Friday Saturday and Sunday evening about an hour before sunset an outfit across the valley for me launch is anywhere from 3 to 6 of them for a sunset float down the valley and out over the coast then they head out south to I’m not sure where…

I love to sit out on the terrace and watch them floating overhead drifting off into the sunset.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 09:52 PM   #7647
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Plumaria tree right outside my office door. Smells amazing in the warm evening air.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2020, 12:00 AM   #7648
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Plumaria tree right outside my office door. Smells amazing in the warm evening air.
I'm super jealous.

In the next few months I will get plumaria and jasmine at my house.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 11:41 PM   #7649
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A very unplanned camping/fishing trip.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 12:13 PM   #7650
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Loki is so dopey and enamored with his person that any time I even get close to the ground...for example, bending over to pick up shreds from the cat tree...he thinks that I want to play and it's an invitation to come and flop down on my feet for belly rubs.

I've said it for years now; I'm pretty sure he's part doggo.

He's goofy but I adore him to pieces and he and Gracie both bring me great happiness. She has been allowing more touch lately so I'm taking joy in that as well. As a cat with a thick feral streak, any steps towards 'normalcy' are big.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2020, 04:21 PM   #7651
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Getting a haircut!

Being used to every four weeks pre-covid this business of once every three months between shutdowns is problematic.

Reveling in the joy today for sure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 12:46 AM   #7652
firecat242

How Do You Identify?:
Woman first...anything after that is on a need to know basis.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am in a committed relationship with myself.

firecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputationfirecat242 Has the BEST Reputation

My cat, Posey Spitfire, taking time out of her very busy schedule to allow me to cuddle with her. Best 7 seconds of my day.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:03 PM   #7653
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Putting my "Away" message on my email and voicemail. One week vacation... here I come!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 02:05 PM   #7654
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

10 mi. bike ride
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 10:05 PM   #7655
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I thought it was my groceries being delivered this evening when someone knocked on the door but it was UPS with an unexpected package that turned out to be a surprise care package from my oldest and best friend in all the world. It was filled with professional salon samples {he's a hairdresser}, a travel sized flat iron lol, a teaball and so many other random items. I think he just goes around the salon and his house with a box tossing stuff in it! LoL Oh, and some green witch legs on a fuzzy green headband because that's something I would wear? LoL Never! But.... because I love him so much, yup I'm wearing it even as I sit here writing this.
Old 09-12-2020, 12:41 PM   #7656
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I made a sale today! I have one more that I hope goes through as well. I also got my flooring project scheduled. I'm super excited about that. Happiness and joy abounds today!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2020, 05:21 PM   #7657
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Today I got my sweet cat microchipped. I should have done this before one of them escaped in July.
I got a kitten a week ago after giving up hope on finding the cat that escaped.
I also had lunch with a high school classmate. We had about 42 years to catch up on, LOL!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2020, 06:56 PM   #7658
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I made a sale today! I have one more that I hope goes through as well. I also got my flooring project scheduled. I'm super excited about that. Happiness and joy abounds today!
Double joy! Both items that I wanted to sell are gone, plus one more small item. Groceries were bought, the fur babies have been fed, I've been fed and eventually the shower will call my name. It's a super chill night and that makes me happy. Plus, Loki stops everything and looks at me expectantly every time I say his name or 'good boy'. You simply cannot be joyful at that moment.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2020, 07:08 PM   #7659
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Nothing, so as per Marie Kondo I tossed everything out!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 07:16 AM   #7660
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Bevi waving me into the kitchen this morning and pointing towards the pond. Our heron was back! Maybe it is not the same heron but we usually have a yearly heron visit. There he stood patiently frogging, waiting for his breakfast to swim by. That pond has provided us with so much entertainment and enjoyment over the years. In the spring we are visited by Merganser, Mallards and Wood ducks on their travel home. A month ago I looked out to see a river otter in there having a big ole' time. We recently had a turtle hatching and now have 4 little turtles swimming around looking for a treat of bread or mealworms when we walk down. The dogs will wade in if it's too hot out as will the horses on occasion. The 5 year old grandson drags everyone down there so we can watch him try his hand (literally) at frogging. Who knew a little spring fed pond in the woods would bring us such joy.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy