Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

White women pretending to be Black women.

It's interesting that many of these women would be considered unattractive White women by American beauty standards, but somewhat attractive as Black women by those same standards.

I wonder if this played a part in them deciding to deceive people and if so, by how much.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2020, 02:13 PM   #14562
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

what an absolutely beautiful day this is!

Had lunch with my bestie, saw her mom and had a wee little retail therapy. Seriously, I cant buy anything. I'm pulling together a little surprise gift that should arrive just when needed.

I've opened up the windows and enjoying the late summer breeze.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2020, 08:34 PM   #14563
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is all over the place.. sign of the current times......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2020, 08:13 AM   #14564
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

What’s on my mind?
How blessed I am to be married to the kindest, most handsome butch in the world, and how she treats me better than anyone ever has. I can’t wait to move to be with her. Two weeks in October I’ll be ecstatically happy. I’ve never been this happy.

Why my little kitten is sneezing after almost a whole round of clavamox.

How sad I am about RBG.

How glad I am that I have removed all toxic people from my life.

What should I cook today??
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 02:42 PM   #14565
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Immunization

Am going to the Walmart tomorrow to get Influenza and Hepatitis A and B shots.

The pharmacy has senior hours on Tuesdays starting at 6am. I'll be there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 04:04 PM   #14566
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

We finally opened Bevi's "front of the store". Fries, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, turkey and ham grinders. We are just trying to get things down and learn as we go. People loved the beer battered fries. This is going to be a huge learning curve and food service is way out of my league. Ok, not the service, I can throw things in a fryer and set a timer but trying to price food fair to both the store and the customers is what I am talking about. I am sure we will do well with this endeavor but it was a little nerve wracking today.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2020, 05:18 PM   #14567
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to nhplowboi

I am sure it is unnerving here in the beginning but once you two get your footing and a feel for it, know what is fair to charge and and still be worthy of the time you put into it all, you will become comfortable with this venture. I believe it will be successful. People love to eat! Just don't make your prices too low ... take into consideration everything that is a cost to you like cooking oil, batter you put over certain things before you cook them - you know what I mean.

Best wishes on this endeavor!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 05:47 AM   #14568
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
We finally opened Bevi's "front of the store". Fries, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, turkey and ham grinders. We are just trying to get things down and learn as we go. People loved the beer battered fries. This is going to be a huge learning curve and food service is way out of my league. Ok, not the service, I can throw things in a fryer and set a timer but trying to price food fair to both the store and the customers is what I am talking about. I am sure we will do well with this endeavor but it was a little nerve wracking today.
Hang in there you two! I have no doubt you will have things running smoothly in no time!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 08:53 AM   #14569
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Wondering how come my insurance won't pay for Hep A and B vaccines.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2020, 04:38 PM   #14570
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Sends you & Bevi good juju for a successful venue. When gets cooler, I am certain grilled cheeses & soups will be very popular! Best of luck on your new venture!!
Old 09-27-2020, 09:06 AM   #14571
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Wondering how come my insurance won't pay for Hep A and B vaccines.
My insurgance only pays for people with high risk of getting Hepatitis. I'm not at high risk and that's good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 02:07 PM   #14572
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

would love to see Greenbay tonight...gotta check if they're playing! i would definitely up the sound for it!

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 02:49 PM   #14573
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

to anyone posting on my profile and think i'm ignoring them.
I'm not,I'm just not good at this site at all.
I think I respond but it seems to go out to internet land

don't try n explain it
I think I hate the internet
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 03:13 PM   #14574
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My insurgance only pays for people with high risk of getting Hepatitis. I'm not at high risk and that's good.
Wonder if that's a malapropism. If it is, it's a good one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #14575
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

How long does it take to adjust to a new time zone??

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 07:46 PM   #14576
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
How long does it take to adjust to a new time zone??
My last two moves only involved one time zone and I kept commuting back-and-forth across it barely noticing.

What was harder for me was latitude because it changes the length of day so much. I guess it’s a matter of how many time zones and whether or not you’re going more side to side or up-and-down!

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 09:17 PM   #14577
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Really Donald? "Don't be afraid and don't let it dominate your life." Easily said by someone who has access to every top of the line Covid drug for free and the best medical care of any living American.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2020, 09:19 PM   #14578
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Really Donald? "Don't be afraid and don't let it dominate your life." Easily said by someone who has access to every top of the line Covid drug for free and the best medical care of any living American.

Well said plowboi, well said.....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 04:56 AM   #14579
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

I need to decide if I’m going to stay here or move. If I move I think I want to move home to Michigan. I love Detroit and Michigan, but do I really want to deal with the snow?

I think the only way I could move to Michigan is if I lived in a single-story condo with an attached garage. That would solve some of the challenges I’d have.

If I move I have two pieces of furniture I must take with me. A radio and a long church pew:

Anything else I wouldn’t mind selling. I have a year or two before I need to decide but I need to start thinking or plotting this out now.

Maybe i could have these items shipped to me and sell everything else.

Do I really want to do a cross-country move?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 05:40 AM   #14580
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

OMG....Orema what a beautiful radio!
Is it in working condition? You are right about that being a keeper, it is a work of art!
Quote:
I need to decide if I’m going to stay here or move. If I move I think I want to move home to Michigan. I love Detroit and Michigan, but do I really want to deal with the snow?

I think the only way I could move to Michigan is if I lived in a single-story condo with an attached garage. That would solve some of the challenges I’d have.

If I move I have two pieces of furniture I must take with me. A radio and a long church pew:

Anything else I wouldn’t mind selling. I have a year or two before I need to decide but I need to start thinking or plotting this out now.

Maybe i could have these items shipped to me and sell everything else.

Do I really want to do a cross-country move?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: