How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2020, 09:40 PM   #4482
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I was surprised that the Bidens earned over $900,000 in 2019 (even if they did pay tax on it). How much does a vice-president earn annually?
Way, way more than that. Book deals and speaking engagements pay good money. I do love that Jill Biden wants to still teach community college classes if Joe wins.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 08:05 AM   #4483
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
I second that
Old 10-01-2020, 09:11 PM   #4484
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hope Hicks Tests Positive For COVID-19

Hope Hicks, one of President Donald Trump’s closest aides, has tested positive for coronavirus, one current and one former White House official confirmed on Thursday.

Hicks, a counselor to the president, had traveled with Trump on Tuesday for his debate with Democratic challenger Joe Biden in Cleveland. She was seen traveling on Air Force One without a mask. She also traveled with the president during his rally in Minnesota on Wednesday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...navirus-424781

Trump has tweeted this:

“Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!”

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 11:10 PM   #4485
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

See new Tweets
Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight,
@FLOTUS
and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #4486
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I wish all who caught the virus good luck ~ I don't want to see anyone suffer regardless who. now let's see who will take over leading our country ~ Pence must be going into quarantine as well. ~ I assume Nancy Pelosi ? Wheww thankfully she has the right clothes for the job ~ as well as the "know how ". ~ I think RBG is smerking. several hundreds of people that were at his rally today will have to get tested. and all his staff and left wing members ~ see what being arrogant will do ! on CNN they got everyone out of bed ~ all the top scientists and doctors are awake and discussing what is apparently inevitable . The stock markets are going to go crazy too. deff. they all need our prayers.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:43 AM   #4487
Pacificblu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Pacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST ReputationPacificblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I wish all who caught the virus good luck ~ I don't want to see anyone suffer regardless who. now let's see who will take over leading our country ~ Pence must be going into quarantine as well. ~ I assume Nancy Pelosi ? Wheww thankfully she has the right clothes for the job ~ as well as the "know how ". ~ I think RBG is smerking. several hundreds of people that were at his rally today will have to get tested. and all his staff and left wing members ~ see what being arrogant will do ! on CNN they got everyone out of bed ~ all the top scientists and doctors are awake and discussing what is apparently inevitable . The stock markets are going to go crazy too. deff. they all need our prayers.
I’m having a hard time finding any sympathy for the 2 of them. 208000 people dead, an economy in ruins, and MILLIONS of people lost their jobs and maybe their homes. Karma is a bitch
Pacificblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pacificblu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 06:23 AM   #4488
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell Shouts Out Unproven COVID-19 ‘Cure’ To Trump....

MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell, dubbed a “snake oil salesman” by CNN’s Anderson Cooper for pushing the unproven plant extract oleandrin as a coronavirus cure, appears to be at it again. The bedding company executive on Friday urged his pal Donald Trump to take oleandrin after the president announced he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19. “It does work,” Lindell wrote on Twitter to the president. “100% effective!”

Lindell, a Trump backer who owns a stake in a company promoting oleandrin as a coronavirus cure, was seconding a tweet from conservative author David J. Harris Jr. urging Trump to try it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/my-pi...b6dd94f1e91938
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 06:31 AM   #4489
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Trump is such a liar and an opportunist I can't help but wonder if he actually has tested positive. I can think of a lot of ways having the virus could be manipulated to help him. Maybe I'm just too cynical.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 06:39 AM   #4490
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Trump is such a liar and an opportunist I can't help but wonder if he actually has tested positive. I can think of a lot of ways having the virus could be manipulated to help him. Maybe I'm just too cynical.
Oh NO DOUBT he'll manipulate this if he only tests positive and developes no symptoms!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 07:22 AM   #4491
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

lololol the sympathy vote ~ dayumm that's too cheesy for Trump .He needs all the credit ~ did u all see he wants his name on the lunches kids can pick up at the schools ?
Old 10-02-2020, 07:24 AM   #4492
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Oh NO DOUBT he'll manipulate this if he only tests positive and developes no symptoms!
He doesn't have to actually have the virus to SAY he tested positive. If he then decides to report that he has no symptoms or mild symptoms it will be a vindication of sorts for him. Also the whole "I tested positive for covid 19" Trump shared on twitter is very convenient timing. Gets him out of the rest of the debates and overshadows the glaring light he shined on the racist white house and his white supremacist connections and ideology during the debate, takes the focus off his taxes, and of host of other helpful results.

Maybe he did test positive but I have a hard time believing anything that comes out of his mouth or out of this white house. I guess we will see. I don't know what it would take for me to believe he actually has the virus. Maybe a pic of him on a ventilator. Maybe not even then.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 07:46 AM   #4493
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

I’m really baffled by all the people online saying Trump is doing this to get out of debates, distract from his other scandals, etc. Of course he is a pathological liar and we can’t trust a word he says but this is the final blow to his campaign. He won’t be able to do any in-person campaigning and it brings the focus all back on COVID and a reminder of what a horrible job he has done and how reckless he and his staff have been. No way this is good for him politically.

I anxiously await Biden’s results and then his campaign just needs to carry on and let the lunatic circus continue to crash and burn.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 07:55 AM   #4494
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell, dubbed a “snake oil salesman” by CNN’s Anderson Cooper for pushing the unproven plant extract oleandrin as a coronavirus cure, appears to be at it again. The bedding company executive on Friday urged his pal Donald Trump to take oleandrin after the president announced he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19. “It does work,” Lindell wrote on Twitter to the president. “100% effective!”

Lindell, a Trump backer who owns a stake in a company promoting oleandrin as a coronavirus cure, was seconding a tweet from conservative author David J. Harris Jr. urging Trump to try it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/my-pi...b6dd94f1e91938
Trump and Melania will "recover" and use their recovery as a reason for people to go back to work and school.

And people, not just his base, will buy it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2020, 08:08 AM   #4495
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

I think it's good for him politically if he does not get sick. If he has only mild symptoms it reinforces what he has been saying all along. His belief is that it's more important to open up the economy, the virus will disappear. His followers don't practice social distancing nor do many wear masks. If he were to have the virus with no health issues at 74 and obese the message is devastating. He will be able to continue with his dangerous tactics and many states will continue to open and keep open businesses regardless of the devastation this winter. That's what's in it for him to lie about having covid 19. That and the other things I mentioned. The only way it turns bad for him is if he actually has the virus and ends up very sick. And I don't believe that for a minute.
Old 10-02-2020, 08:13 AM   #4496
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

He’s way behind in the polls with just over a month to go. Even being sidelined for a short time is a disaster. It’s all about COVID once again. I don’t care what kind of “miraculous” recovery he makes. He’s toast. He’s not going to win by people feeling sorry for him.

This article mirrors my thoughts exactly:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...he-race-425020

- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-02-2020, 09:12 AM   #4497
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

I wonder what Trump will say he is taking for the virus he supposedly has. Leader of Brazil's coronavirus denial movement, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said his swift recovery from alleged covid 19 was thanks to treatment with hydroxychloroquine. That's his story and he's sticking to it. Another example of reality according to right wing nut jobs. I can't wait to see what way Trump jumps. A bleach bath perhaps?
Old 10-02-2020, 10:26 AM   #4498
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Great news Joe and Jill Biden have tested negative. Obviously anyone who has been around Hope Hicks, Donald Trump, or Melania Trump need to continue to be tested to make sure.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-for-covid-19

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden have tested negative for COVID-19, his doctor confirmed on Friday.

"Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden underwent PCR testing for COVID-19 today and COVID-19 was not detected," said Kevin O'Connor, Biden's primary care physician, in a statement.

The news comes after President Donald Trump, first lady Melania Trump and others announced they had tested positive for the virus.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-02-2020, 10:27 AM   #4499
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

the Biden's just tested negative ~~ YEAH!!!!!
Old 10-02-2020, 12:35 PM   #4500
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
See new Tweets
Tweet
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight,
@FLOTUS
and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
Finally Trump tweets something positive.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news