How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Going back to work after all this time off.

I'm sleeping a bit less these days, and I'm able to sit up and use the computer. My dressings don't require changing as often. So a reasonable person would probably think I could return to work, four hours a day, working from home. I'm not so sure. Towards the end of when I was working before, I spent about half my worktime napping. Hopefully I'm better now than I was then, but it's difficult for me to really tell. I will certainly give it a try.

Thank goodness my boss agreed to me working from home. She's in the office every day, so I had thought she might insist that I go in. But no, seems she's prepared to be reasonable.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 09:24 AM   #14642
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

How to organise myself to study 2 languages japanese and korean, it's on my list
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 04:00 PM   #14643
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sleep, sweet sleep!!

Okay, so Dear Wife and I broke down and bought one of those new Sleep Number 360 smart beds. She has back issues from her 30+ years as a Paramedic/EMT and, well, my knees are absolutely trashed. We thought we both might be more comfy in one of these beds, so we bought a king sized one. I had no idea these beds cost upwards of $10K, once one buys all of the bedding and accessories!! All's I could hear in my head, as I was signing the purchase order, was my mother's voice saying, "Guns or Butter??", when it comes to monetary decision making. I don't know about most of you, but in MY world, my sleep is definitely GUNS!! In other words, it is a priority and one on which I will spend money and not "cheap out" on. So, a day after we returned from vacation, they delivered and set up the new bed. Dear Wife and I have separate ideas about what comprises the concept of a "comfortable" bed, when it comes to firmness and such, so we bought the split pattern, which means that our bed is, essentially, two single beds/mattresses that are independent of each other for settings, firmness, etc., and we are each able to make our own settings and adjustments to our half of the bed according to our individual tastes and comfort levels. One thing I am able to do, however, is to use my remote control to raise the head of her side of the bed to alleviate her snoring!!! I don't snore. I use CPAP.

I think this bed does just about everything, short of mixing you a drink. Supposedly it tells you about your sleep habits, how "restless" you are, your heart and respiratory rate (I think this is bogus, btw) and how "restful" your sleep cycle was. The bed lies. Yes, it lies. It said that, last night, it took me a little over 2 hours to go to sleep. That's bullshit. Anyone and everyone who knows me or has slept with me knows that I'm asleep the minute my head hits the pillow and I can sleep through any noise or disruption. How does this bed know wtf I am doing and whether or not I am asleep?? What about our cats?? Our 3 cats sleep in the bed with us and our 18 lb "bubba cat" sleeps between my legs. What if they are up and walking around on my side of the bed?? Our bed lies. Yes, it lies.

The other thing this crazy bed does has to do with heat. It has a built in heat pad at the feet. I guess this is somewhat comforting and/or relaxing to a lot of folks, but not me. I am constantly hot. I don't cuddle with my beautiful wife because I'm just simply too damned hot.

Does anyone out there have one of these beds?? What's your experience with it??

~Theo~
Old 11-22-2020, 04:43 PM   #14644
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Termites

I’ve got termites in the garage. I knew I had them but forgot all about them when the HOA did some exterior updates and when I followed up by adding drywall to the garage interior. Thank goodness I don’t have any in the condo.

The garage needs to be bombed with heat. I’m worried because I already have some packed boxes in the garage. The termite guy says it shouldn’t harm anything, but I don’t know.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 05:29 PM   #14645
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Okay, so Dear Wife and I broke down and bought one of those new Sleep Number 360 smart beds. She has back issues from her 30+ years as a Paramedic/EMT and, well, my knees are absolutely trashed. We thought we both might be more comfy in one of these beds, so we bought a king sized one. I had no idea these beds cost upwards of $10K, once one buys all of the bedding and accessories!! All's I could hear in my head, as I was signing the purchase order, was my mother's voice saying, "Guns or Butter??", when it comes to monetary decision making. I don't know about most of you, but in MY world, my sleep is definitely GUNS!! In other words, it is a priority and one on which I will spend money and not "cheap out" on. So, a day after we returned from vacation, they delivered and set up the new bed. Dear Wife and I have separate ideas about what comprises the concept of a "comfortable" bed, when it comes to firmness and such, so we bought the split pattern, which means that our bed is, essentially, two single beds/mattresses that are independent of each other for settings, firmness, etc., and we are each able to make our own settings and adjustments to our half of the bed according to our individual tastes and comfort levels. One thing I am able to do, however, is to use my remote control to raise the head of her side of the bed to alleviate her snoring!!! I don't snore. I use CPAP.

I think this bed does just about everything, short of mixing you a drink. Supposedly it tells you about your sleep habits, how "restless" you are, your heart and respiratory rate (I think this is bogus, btw) and how "restful" your sleep cycle was. The bed lies. Yes, it lies. It said that, last night, it took me a little over 2 hours to go to sleep. That's bullshit. Anyone and everyone who knows me or has slept with me knows that I'm asleep the minute my head hits the pillow and I can sleep through any noise or disruption. How does this bed know wtf I am doing and whether or not I am asleep?? What about our cats?? Our 3 cats sleep in the bed with us and our 18 lb "bubba cat" sleeps between my legs. What if they are up and walking around on my side of the bed?? Our bed lies. Yes, it lies.

The other thing this crazy bed does has to do with heat. It has a built in heat pad at the feet. I guess this is somewhat comforting and/or relaxing to a lot of folks, but not me. I am constantly hot. I don't cuddle with my beautiful wife because I'm just simply too damned hot.

Does anyone out there have one of these beds?? What's your experience with it??

~Theo~
I’ve always followed the rule of thumb that wherever your body touches down is where you spend money. Shoes, mattresses, sofas and chairs.

So, other than raise and lower functions, how do you like it? Have you found a combination of settings they give you the best sleep you’ve ever had? For that price tag it certainly should!

It sounds like your bed uses a motion sensor for sleep tracking and it probably is tracking how long it took the cat to go to sleep, LOL…
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 06:59 PM   #14646
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

I am tired of being alone and the virus is no help.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 07:15 PM   #14647
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

That I actually do not have to wake up at 6am for work. But I still have papers to write. it's going to be a long, but hopefully relaxing week.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 07:56 PM   #14648
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
The garage needs to be bombed with heat. I’m worried because I already have some packed boxes in the garage. The termite guy says it shouldn’t harm anything, but I don’t know.
Sorry you're having to go through this. It's a pain.

I don't know either, but I have had a heat treatment in my house before. There are certain things you can't have inside:
- alcohol - it will boil and explode - this includes anything with alcohol in it, like perfume
- aerosol cans - again with the exploding
- candles and anything with wax, like crayons - they will melt
- some types of fragile plastic items will melt

I would give some serious thought to what you have packed in the garage. Better safe than sorry. Good luck.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 05:43 AM   #14649
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Sorry you're having to go through this. It's a pain.

I don't know either, but I have had a heat treatment in my house before. There are certain things you can't have inside:
- alcohol - it will boil and explode - this includes anything with alcohol in it, like perfume
- aerosol cans - again with the exploding
- candles and anything with wax, like crayons - they will melt
- some types of fragile plastic items will melt

I would give some serious thought to what you have packed in the garage. Better safe than sorry. Good luck.
Thank you, GM. The pert guy did mention candles, but not the other things. Luckily, I labeled the boxes and have a good idea when the beeswax and shea butter is. I think that’s the only thing in the garage I need to worry about.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 06:10 AM   #14650
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Health, moving, pillows

Health
Got an excellent report from the doctor yesterday. HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Blood Pressure, Calcium, Iron, etc. ALL numbers were very good and I shouldn’t change anything. He even told me to stop taking the Zetia prescription. The weight loss and exercise is paying off.

The Move
Frustrated because I’m not close to closing a deal on selling or buying a place. I’ve placed offers on two condos. Was outbid on both and didn’t put an offer on another because my mortgage guy didn’t like the tax rate and HOA fee. If he doesn’t like it, then I don’t like it. Also, I’m looking for a place that’s less than 1000 sq ft. Most places I like in Michigan start at 1100 sq ft and that doesnt include the finished basements. You get a lot of bang for your buck in Michigan, but I don’t want all that.

Also frustrated because someone placed an offer on my condo and pulled out. What bothered me is when she placed her offer she wrote me a 6 paragraph letter, including photos of her and her doggone kitty cat, telling me why I should choose her over other offers (which I did) and why she wanted to live in my place. I just knew I had a deal. Then she pulled out right before inspection saying she was now thinking of moving out of state. I got another offer, but I didn’t like that roller coaster ride at all.

Really frustrated because e’rybody and their mama is moving right now and I didn’t expect that in November and December, but this is 2020 and I should expect no less, I guess.

I try not to get emotionally attached to a buyer or condo, but sometimes it’s hard.

Pillows
Finally found a pillow I like and no longer wake up with a stiff neck.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 08:35 PM   #14651
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I received a call from my high school bestie wanting to share some information that has recently came to light. Amazing, interesting discovery and a definite wow. Happened 40 years ago and I was there.

We are such good friends. You know the kind that can not talk but just pick up where we left off. I love her dearly and I'm the G-ma to her daughter.

This information will be on my mind for awhile. More discovery in the coming weeks.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 09:48 PM   #14652
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Orema- I learned a little about buyers letters when I bought this last house that I’m in now. When I was placing my offer my broker sent me a bullet list of about 10 topics and asked me to write two or three sentences on each. I did and she use that as the basis to construct my buyers letter, I didn’t write it but it was based on what I had written generically. Straight up marketing, kind of like the write up on the house this was a write up on the buyer intended to influence. Apparently it worked as intended since when I flew in for inspections and met the sellers they seemed predisposed to like me right off and mentioned the letter a couple of times. To this day I have never seen the letter and I don’t know exactly what it said.

I hope your agent is similarly marketing you to the sellers when you place your bids. It’s a bit tougher when doing this cross country because nobody’s had a chance to meet you and get a feel for who you are as opposed to the people who are standing right in front of them. The letter idea seems pretty silly to me but I guess it’s fairly standard nowadays. Best of luck to you.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 04:45 AM   #14653
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Orema- I learned a little about buyers letters when I bought this last house that I’m in now. When I was placing my offer my broker sent me a bullet list of about 10 topics and asked me to write two or three sentences on each. I did and she use that as the basis to construct my buyers letter, I didn’t write it but it was based on what I had written generically. Straight up marketing, kind of like the write up on the house this was a write up on the buyer intended to influence. Apparently it worked as intended since when I flew in for inspections and met the sellers they seemed predisposed to like me right off and mentioned the letter a couple of times. To this day I have never seen the letter and I don’t know exactly what it said.

I hope your agent is similarly marketing you to the sellers when you place your bids. It’s a bit tougher when doing this cross country because nobody’s had a chance to meet you and get a feel for who you are as opposed to the people who are standing right in front of them. The letter idea seems pretty silly to me but I guess it’s fairly standard nowadays. Best of luck to you.
I had no idea. Thank you, Kelt. I think the letter I received was a combination of a standard buyer’s letter (that she sends to everyone) combined with sentences specific to my place. Now it makes sense.

I wonder why my realtor seemed clueless and it’s nothing my Michigan realtor has mentioned, but things are flying off the shelf quickly in Michigan. My intent is to go there for the inspection but we’ve yet to get that far in any of my searches. I’ll speak with both realtors.

Thanks again, Kelt, for the information and good wishes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 07:54 AM   #14654
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Orema! Orema! Orema!

Congrats on finding a pillow, Orema! Being able to sleep soundly and without injury is paramount to good health. Also YAY for good news from the doc and kicking cholesterol's butt!

Kelt's right; it's all marketing now. It wouldn't hurt to draw up a letter and give it to your Michigan Realtor. Anything that can humanize you (versus them looking at you only like a paycheck) can only help your cause when there are multiple bids on a place you like.

Be patient! There's a reason those places went to someone else. Yours is waiting for you when the moment is right. I have faith that you will find a place that you absolutely love.

COVID has changed everything. As far as your buyer that backed out, it might not be that she's flaky. Something completely unexpected could have happened and forced her to change her plans. Doesn't mean she didn't love your place as much as you once did.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 10:03 AM   #14655
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Congrats on finding a pillow, Orema! Being able to sleep soundly and without injury is paramount to good health. Also YAY for good news from the doc and kicking cholesterol's butt!

Kelt's right; it's all marketing now. It wouldn't hurt to draw up a letter and give it to your Michigan Realtor. Anything that can humanize you (versus them looking at you only like a paycheck) can only help your cause when there are multiple bids on a place you like.

Be patient! There's a reason those places went to someone else. Yours is waiting for you when the moment is right. I have faith that you will find a place that you absolutely love.

COVID has changed everything. As far as your buyer that backed out, it might not be that she's flaky. Something completely unexpected could have happened and forced her to change her plans. Doesn't mean she didn't love your place as much as you once did.
Thank you. I understand. I "got it" as soon as I read Kelt's words. I'll work on a letter later today. Maybe.

This is a totally different market than anything I've ever bought or sold in. I will adapt. I know I need to, but damn. I just want to sell and buy. I'm not asking for anything out of the ordinary. I'm not looking for people to bid on my place and I certainly don't want to bid on others.

I know, I need to adapt. I will.

I need vent, too.

Thank you for the advice and encouragement. I'll use it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 01:00 PM   #14656
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The piggies! They are so cute, I can't stand it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 10:52 PM   #14657
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

Getting time to step up for what I want.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2020, 03:19 PM   #14658
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Weed

Legal access to weed, along with a superstore delivery nearby and snow removal, is a moving requirement.

Currently, I get the good stuff out of Humboldt county and wonder what I’ll find in Michigan. I don’t think it will be as good as the stuff that floats in this neck of the woods, but my budtenders say I shouldn’t notice a difference. They say the good stuff is all over the country. I’ont know.

I have a smallish greenhouse waiting to be assembled. I’ll grow my first crop since it’s allowed. Guess I should look for something with a basement afterall.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2020, 02:37 AM   #14659
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

COVID – Several people I know are waiting for their results and my ex husband has tested positive. I didn't realize it would take so long to get the the results, especially at the drive up window place. LOL for some reason I guess I just had it in my mind it was like at McDonald's. Drive up, get what you came for and hopefully, ideally in under five minutes you drive away satisfied because you quickly got what you wanted.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #14660
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow I have an appointment to get a boob smash. Very routine. And very routine other procedures in my future. Let's say, not the kind you look forward to.

I'm also looking for a new dentist. Only because I broke a cap.

These are on my mind.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: